How to get rid of cellulite at home — on the legs, on the ass, quickly, belly, hip
Cellulite is considered to be a very common problem that affects various parts of the body and significantly worsens the appearance of the skin. That is why many women are concerned with the important question of how to get rid of cellulite at home.
Causes of orange peel
There are a number of factors that provoke the appearance of cellulite:
- genetic predisposition;
- drinking excessive amounts of alcohol;
- chronic fatigue;
- stressful situation;
- the metabolic disorders;
- lack of active lifestyle.
- hormonal disturbances.
With the development of cellulite blood circulation, resulting in fat cells are formed compounds in the form of lumps.
Features each zone
Under the cellulite is commonly understood as deformed patches of skin that appear due to violation of the structure of adipose tissue. As a result, there is an emergence of the so-called orange peel.
First and foremost, it is localized on the thighs, buttocks and belly. Over time, however, in the absence of adequate therapy, the lumps appear on the hands and feet.
How to quickly get rid of cellulite at home
In the initial stages the appearance of cellulite on the stomach, thighs and legs be effective home remedies treatment. The main thing is to choose the procedures and regularly conduct them. Otherwise therapy will not produce the desired results.
Effective means to fight cellulite are considered special creams. If problem areas of the skin belongs to oily type, it is better to use anti-cellulite gel. For manufactured using a mixture of water with alcohol, which ensures the drying of the epithelium.
Using anti-cellulite cream can achieve a warming effect, which accelerates metabolism and stimulates circulation.
In addition, such cosmetics should contain ingredients that increase the elasticity of blood vessels. Also creams contain collagen and exfoliating components.
To cope with cellulite, apply funds comprising the following components:
- almond oil, wheat germ, jojoba;
- essential oils of orange, lemon, eucalyptus, lavender.
Massage techniques for different areas
Answering the question of how to get rid of cellulite at home on their butts and other parts of the body, it is impossible not to recommend the implementation of a special of massage. By carrying out this procedure it is possible not only to cope with the ugly bumps on the skin, but also to improve the body.
On the positive properties of massage include the following:
- improved circulation and lymph drainage;
- the normalization of the power cells;
- the acceleration of the processes of digestion of fat;
- increase tone of the muscle tissue;
- improve the elasticity of the skin;
- normalization of metabolic processes;
- the removal of toxins;
- improve silhouette of a figure.
To increase massage efficiency, it is necessary to complement physical exercises and anti-cellulite diet. This will enable you to see positive effect after a week.
To cope with the problem, use these techniques:
- light stroking;
The massage is recommended to start with the belly, making procedure within 5 minutes. Then go to the front and back of the thighs. This procedure should take 7-10 minutes.
Anti-cellulite abdominal massage starting with neat strokes. You can then go to tweaks. To do this, grab the skin between thumb and forefinger and gently pulled. The second hand do the grinding of the obtained folds. At the end of the procedure is performed with a gentle caress or a Pat.
During the massage of the thighs to do the stroking and rubbing. Problem areas can be subjected to more serious effects. The stroking is carried out in 2 phases – first from the bottom up, and then in a circle.
Then move to the kneading of the fat folds. It should grab vertically and then make a horizontal movement. And fingertips all the time stretching my crease. At the end of the massage should lightly tap your fingers across the surface of the thighs.
Proper nutrition is of great importance for getting rid of cellulite. Starve if you notice such issues is strictly prohibited. The daily menu should contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
The main goal of the diet is the gradual reduction in calories and acceleration the metabolic processes.
To get the desired results, you must observe the following rules:
- Completely abandon fatty and spicy foods. Also forbidden are sweets and pastries.
- Shouldn’t eat foods that are deep-fried or pan-fried.
- The menu should be vegetables, fruits, cereals, legumes, greens.
- For the preparation of meat products, use the grill or make them a couple.
- Very helpful to eat dairy products and blueberries.
- Fresh juice is recommended to drink without sugar. It is especially useful to make them with pineapple, carrots and apples.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water, which rids the body of wastes and toxic substances.
- To speed up the metabolic processes will help frequent meals in small portions.
- Products containing TRANS fats should be removed from the diet. From are margarine and spreads as well as pastries based on these ingredients.
Definitely need to consume meals which help get rid of toxins. These include chicory, ginger, rose hips, black radish.
Experts say that increased consumption of vitamin C provides rapid breakdown of fats. To get rid of toxic substances, it is necessary to eat fiber and plenty of fluids.
Anti-cellulite wraps provide an effective impact on the problem areas. Through this procedure it is possible to achieve the so-called sauna effect, which significantly accelerates burning of fat. Useful ingredients of the mixture fall into the skin and activates metabolic processes, which significantly improves the appearance of the epithelium.
If you combine the wrap with exercise and proper nutrition, you will notice excellent results after 10 treatments.
The most effective recipes include the following:
- Coffee wraps. Caffeine stimulates microcirculation in the epithelium, accelerates the removal of toxins, smoothes the skin and makes stretch marks less obvious. To do this procedure, it is recommended to mix coffee grounds with olive oil until smooth, after which a thick layer is applied on the body.
To improve the efficiency of the procedure, you can do a light massage, rubbing the part in a circular motion. Then the legs should be wrapped in cling film and a blanket. In this position it will be up to half an hour. After the specified time of the need to wash off.
- Clay wraps. Thanks to the use of such funds can achieve cleansing of the skin, stimulate circulation in the surface blood vessels and improve the appearance of the dermis. The implementation wraps with white or blue clay accelerates the elimination of body fat.
To have the procedure had a powerful tonic effect, in the therapeutic composition is to add honey and essential oil – especially useful lavender, orange and grapefruit.
- Chocolate wrapping. This procedure is very useful for the skin because it also quickly eliminates cellulite. It should use dark chocolate, which contains a lot of caffeine.
To wraps benefit, you must follow these rules:
- procedure to do 2-3 times a day;
- before treatment is necessary to consult with specialists;
- hot packs should not be people with varicose veins or sensitive skin that has a tendency to couperose.
Therapeutic baths also successfully cope with orange peel, making the skin more youthful and beautiful. Thanks to the use of wholesome ingredients possible to obtain a distinct fat burning effect and even improve the functioning of the organism.
Using therapeutic baths are able to relax, manage stress and restore emotional state. Moreover, water treatments help for a long time to maintain youth and beauty of the epithelium.
To make anti-cellulite bath, you can use these products:
- sea salt;
- essential oil;
- decoctions of medicinal plants.
One of the most effective methods of getting rid of cellulite is exercises. To solve these problems, it is helpful to do aerobic exercise – running or fast walk.
To resolve congestion, should do special exercises. They improve circulation, help to normalize body weight and to cope with the excess fat tissues. Each exercise should be done 8-12 times. It’s recommended to do through the day. To achieve the first results will be just 15-20 procedures.
The most effective exercises include the following:
- The jumping rope. This can be done on both the leg and at each in turn.
- Squats. Foot need to put on width of shoulders parallel to each other. On the inhale, you should squat, exhale – up. The knees must remain parallel to each other.
- Attacks legs. They should do forward and backward.
- Walk with high knee.
- Wide squats. Of the foot is recommended to put on width apart and sent in different directions. Inhale to squat, exhale – up.
- The leg lifts. To lie sideways on the inhale lift the straight leg to the floor, and toe need to pull up. Expiratory limb to return to its original position, pulling the heel forward. The foot should always be on weight.
- Bike. Lie on your back, hands placed along the body and twist imaginary pedal bike. This should be done in 3-5 minutes.
- A pair of scissors. Lie on the Mat and in turn raise the straight leg.
- Walking on the buttocks. Sit on the floor, straighten your legs and perform the walking motion, alternately moving the limbs forward and backward. This should be based on the buttocks.
To get rid of cellulite on the stomach, you should use a Hoop. It is recommended to twist at the waist and hips every day. Duration of treatment should be not less than 20 minutes. It is also very useful to raise the legs perpendicular to the floor. To do this exercise you need at least 30 times in the supine position.
In the early days to do all of the exercises can be quite difficult, because experts advise them to alternate, increasing the load gradually. When working the muscles will improve and fatigue will be gone from the sport, the number of movements can be increased. In this case, it is possible to add new exercises.
Video: doctor’s Recommendation
To prevent the appearance on the body «orange peel», it is very important to engage in the prevention of cellulite.
To do this, follow these recommendations:
- Eat right. The daily menu should include vegetables, fruits, vegetable oils. The number of preservatives and animal fat should be minimized. You need to give up sweets, pastries, smoked foods and fried foods.
- Lead an active lifestyle. On the condition of the skin affects stay in a seated or standing position. To increase daily activities, you should refuse from Elevator, walk to work.
- To control blood circulation. This indicator is the key to normal metabolism.
- To abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and Smoking. Especially bad for the figure drinking beer, eating chips, fish or crackers.
- To avoid abrupt gain or weight loss. With diet you can quickly reduce body weight, but the cellulite wasn’t going anywhere. Because nutrition must be balanced and harmonious.
- To control balance hormones. Special attention should be paid to the ovaries, because this organ plays a key role in the state of women’s health.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Especially useful to drink citrus juices. It is also possible to include in the diet drink of carrot juice and celery. By eating celery will be able to strengthen blood vessels and restore circulation. It is also useful to drink fresh juice of beets with the addition of celery.
- To minimize the number of stressful situations. Correct work of the organism is based on the performance of physiological functions – digestion, breathing, circulation. When exposed to stress coordinated work of the bodies is disturbed to the detriment of the endocrine glands and adrenal glands.
There are a number of professional recommendations that answer the question, how to get rid of cellulite in legs and other parts of the body.
These include the following tips:
- stop Smoking – nicotine leads to the destruction of vitamin C, which is responsible for proper metabolism and maintains the elasticity of the skin;
- to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day – this will rid the body of toxic substances;
- eat right – to give up baking, sweets, focusing on consumption of whole grains, vegetables and fruits;
- sport it is advisable to perform special exercises for cellulite;
- to eliminate the effect of stress on the body;
- regularly perform the massage during application and rubbing cosmetic products;
- to use a contrast shower – this procedure improves blood circulation and has a positive effect on metabolic processes.
The appearance of cellulite is considered to be quite a common problem. To cope with this violation, it is very important to eat right, exercise and use of effective cosmetic products. In order for treatment to be effective, you must follow the rules for a comprehensive approach.
Photo: Before and after