Hydrogen peroxide for face wrinkles — reviews
All women sooner or later are faced with age-related changes. To cope with this problem, you can use expensive cosmetics. However, one of the most effective products is the hydrogen peroxide for facial wrinkles.
The principle of operation
Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful antiseptic, which can cope with pathogenic microorganisms. Through this it is possible quickly to eliminate rashes and irritation on the skin.
The basic rule of skin care is its cleansing quality. The oxygen that is present in the composition of the peroxide reacts with the dermis. Through this it is possible to provide a reliable cleansing of the pores from sweat and dirt. Also a substance removes from the surface of the epithelium, the particles of grease and dust.
This tool gives excellent results if you need to bleach the skin or make the complexion smoother.
It easily removes the upper Horny layer of the dermis. This manages to start the process of cell renewal and even to achieve easy clarification hairs on my face.
This substance successfully to cope with the freckles and pigmentation. Also this tool effectively removes stains that remain after squeezing pimples. This product is ideal for owners of oily skin. While girls with dry epithelium is allowed to use it only in case of emergency.
So, the mask on the basis of this product allow to obtain the following results:
- deeply cleanse pores;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- successfully whiten skin;
- fill the cells with oxygen;
- ensure tissues ‘ regeneration;
- improve circulation;
- act as a great exfoliation;
- cope with pathogenic microorganisms.
Due to this, hydrogen peroxide is perfectly improves skin condition, leaving it fresh, smooth and healthy. Of course, to deal with deep facial wrinkles, the cleanser will. However, a small wrinkle after application of compositions with a content of peroxide be not so noticeable.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use of this product include the following:
- inflammation of varying severity – this tool is often used in the appearance of acne, comedones, pimples, purulent wounds;
- capillary bleeding is often the result of self-squeezing pimples;
- pigmentation – the drug has a pronounced lightening properties, which allows to apply it to whiten the dermis;
- excess vegetation – with the help of this tool you can get rid of facial hair, to make them thinner and even seek clarification.
With great caution we need to apply the hydrogen peroxide people who have sensitive skin.
The main limitations to use include the following:
- individual intolerance;
- the presence of a predisposition to allergies;
- dry and sensitive skin that has a tendency to dryness;
- the presence of inflammatory processes on the skin, including swelling.
For cosmetic purposes you can use only 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide. If excessive use means there is the risk of damage to healthy cells and receiving a severe burn.
Therefore to apply this product in accordance with defined rules:
- Dot application. Completely cover the skin with hydrogen peroxide is expressly prohibited. To handle the problem areas need to execute a point movement.
- The use of lubricating ingredients. The amounts with the peroxide must be present extenuating components. These include sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil. Mask on the basis of hydrogen peroxide cannot be used for sensitive skin as there is a risk of receiving a severe burn.
- The test for allergic reactions. Before the use of the substance is necessary to do an Allergy test. For this small amount should be applied to the wrist or the elbow. If adverse reactions appear, it is possible to apply the composition to the face.
- Compliance with exposure time. Any mask with the contents of this drug allowed to keep on the skin no more than a quarter of an hour. The appearance of pronounced sensation of the need to wash it off immediately. After the procedure the skin should be treated with a cream.
- Observance of application techniques. Composition with hydrogen peroxide is prohibited to apply to the skin in the eye area and lips. The active ingredient can cause the burn tender skin.
- The course of therapy. In the course of a month to do the mask twice a week. Then the skin needs to rest at least a month.
It is very important to adhere to all recommendations on the use of hydrogen peroxide for the face.
Prolonged use of this product may cause premature aging of the skin. The fact that he is able to destroy not only bacteria but also healthy cells.
How to use hydrogen peroxide from wrinkles on the face
Hydrogen peroxide for facial wrinkles is usually used in the form of masks. A great way to combat aging of the skin is lemon solution. Citrus fruit is a great antioxidant that can lighten your skin and replenish it with nutrients.
For the preparation of useful tools you need to:
- squeeze of lemon a small spoonful of juice
- add 6 drops of bleach,
- lubricate the face of the resulting composition.
Leave the solution on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. This remedy is not recommended the owners of dark skin, and girls with allergies.
To quickly clean your face and prevent wrinkles, is to prepare the composition based on badyagi and hydrogen peroxide. This product leads to activation of metabolic processes, accelerates regeneration of the epidermis.
Through its application the skin is saturated with nutrients and vitamins. In addition, the mask has a pronounced anti-bacterial characteristics. For its preparation it is recommended to mix a couple of tablespoons of the gel badyagi with 6 drops of peroxide. The resulting composition is necessary to cover the face. A quarter of an hour, the mask can be washed off.
To provide deep cleansing of the pores and epidermis, and also to get rid of wrinkles, you should prepare the agent based on hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
Similar action has and salt. To make a useful product, you need to mix baking soda with peroxide in the ratio 2:1. The resulting composition to treat the skin, performing a gentle circular motion.
This procedure will give excellent results will clean and rejuvenate your skin, making it more elastic. However, it is important to note that too frequent use of this tool can lead to the appearance of microcracks.
Video: Alternative method
The pros and cons
The main advantage of this product is its high efficiency. In addition, hydrogen peroxide is available to all. With its help, you can achieve cleansing, contraction and disinfection since.
However, it is important to take into account certain features:
- Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer, because improper use can cause burns or cause allergies.
- For problem and oily skin need to use a tool point, so as not to overdry healthy areas.
- Use of the drug is allowed only in diluted form. It is best to prepare on its basis masks or cleansing scrubs.
Prolonged or incorrect use of this tool may provoke unwanted health effects. Most often, the application of this substance provokes burns healthy cells.
Also to side effects include:
- allergic reactions;
- the appearance of swelling;
- itching and flaking of the skin.
The doctors and cosmetologists
Doctors say that despite the effectiveness of the peroxide, its use must be treated very carefully. This tool can cause serious burns to the skin, to cope with the consequences of which will be difficult.
Therefore, before applying any cosmetic product with hydrogen peroxide in the composition is necessary to obtain expert advice. A beautician will be able to choose the best product based on individual characteristics.
Hydrogen peroxide can be considered an effective remedy for wrinkles. However, applying this product to combat age-related changes of the skin should consult a doctor. He has a lot of contraindications and side effects.
Photo: Before and after