Ice for the person from wrinkles recipes — cooking cubes
What happens to the skin when exposed to cold
Under the influence of cold on the skin with it, the following happens:
- The skin is saturated with moisture, which quickly solved the problem of dryness and flaking.
- When exposed to cold deep layers of the skin improving blood circulation. It helps to restore metabolism and the emergence of a healthy glow. Moreover, the skin will become more fresh, rested appearance.
- Exposure to cold promotes cell renewal of the epidermis.
The benefits of using ice for the face
Regular use of ice cubes to wipe the skin has the following advantages:
- The ability to eliminate wrinkles and acne.
- Rejuvenating effect
- Cleansing of the skin and pores.
- The elimination of pigmentation.
- The ability to influence the deep structure of the skin.
- Saturate the skin with moisture.
- The possibility of preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Reducing oily skin due to the normalization of sebaceous glands.
- Tightening the skin and improving its elasticity.
- Cleansing of the skin from harmful bacteria that often cause acne.
Indications for the use of ice for the face are:
- Dryness and peeling of the skin.
- The first signs of aging (deep wrinkles with this remedy will be ineffective).
- The oiliness of the skin.
- Loss of elasticity of the epidermis.
- Enlarged pores.
Unfortunately, the use of ice for cosmetic purposes is not for everyone.
Contraindications to the use of this method of rejuvenation are:
- The presence of inflammatory process in the skin.
- Open wounds on the face.
- Skin lesions of various diseases (herpes, dermatitis, rubella, chickenpox, eczema, etc.).
- The increased body temperature.
- Too sensitive skin, which reacts badly to the cold (covered with a rash).
- Fever and acute respiratory illness.
- The presence of dilated vessels on the face.
- Irritation on the skin.
It is important to know that if there are contraindications not to use the cubes for the face, otherwise you can only worsen the skin condition.
The choice of herbs for the procedure
The selection of herbs used to freeze water you should hold depending on skin type.
Thus, for normal (combination skin) suitable herbs such as plantain, yarrow and violet.
For oily skin you can apply:
- St. John’s wort,
- nettle and calendula,
- weak decoctions of Bay leaf.
Dry skin «likes»:
- decoctions lemon balm,
- daisies and petals of a tea rose.
Also, people with dry skin are recommended to use mint leaves and Rowan for face wiping.
How to make ice cubes from wrinkles on the face
There are the following effective recipes of making ice for face wrinkles:
- A prescription of herbs:
- to take selected according to the type of skin the herb (chamomile, nettle, yarrow or other);
- grass pour a glass of boiling water (preferably the water has been purified);
- boil the mixture for twenty minutes;
- cool and pour into molds for ice;
- to freeze;
- use these cubes you need in the next three days, otherwise their effect will be reduced.
- The way to nourish dry skin:
- squeeze the juice of grapefruit;
- pour the juice into ice cube trays;
- freeze and use every morning during the week.
- Recipe of coffee for toning the skin and removing wrinkles:
- brew strong coffee without sugar;
- pour the liquid in molds and freeze;
- wipe thoroughly with a withered skin every morning for five days.
- The means of parsley will help eliminate various skin defects:
- chop the parsley root;
- pour it a glass of boiling water;
- infuse for one hour;
- strain and freeze the prepared liquid in the molds;
- to use for wiping face.
- Recipe of mint to give the skin elasticity and elimination of wrinkles:
- take a tablespoon of mint;
- pour a glass of boiling water;
- infuse for twenty minutes;
- strain and pour the mixture into molds for ice;
- to freeze;
- RUB the skin every day in the week;
After the procedure is necessary to lubricate the skin greasy soothing cream.
Recommendations for use
To achieve truly rejuvenating effect, before using the ice cubes for the face, you should review the guidelines for using them:
- Led ice cubes on the face to pretty quickly, not lingering on one area, otherwise you can easily injure the skin.
- To start the procedure with the center of the forehead, gradually moving to the area temples. Followed by a little to raise the hairline and proceed to the tip of the nose. Near the nostrils down to the cheeks and lips. At the end to hold a cube of ice from the chin to the ears.
In the area of the eyes need to move from the inner corner to the outer.
- Do not forget about the neck area, since it is also often wrinkles.
- Ice cubes it is advisable to keep with a towel, otherwise you can amorosity the skin of the fingers.
- To further enhance the action of this procedure, the composition of the ice cubes every time should be different.
- You cannot wipe the face immediately after the massage.
- Only the continuous implementation of this method of rejuvenation can provide the desired result on skin.
Particular care according to skin type
Each skin type has its own characteristics.
Thus, it is possible to use the following guidelines:
- If your skin is prone to dryness and flaking all anti-aging agents have to include essential oil and vitamin supplements, as is likely, a pathological dryness of the epidermis due to lack of food and moisture. You can also apply greasy creams and lotions.
- If the skin on the contrary, prone to fat, it is recommended to use a mattifying cream and wipe the face with ice add mint leaves or chamomile.
- With combination skin should use a hydrating and deeply cleansing cosmetics. Moreover, with this type of epidermis is very useful to make natural face masks homemade (made from egg yolks, honey, yogurt, etc.).
What to do after the procedure
After the procedure the face should be gently wet soft paper towel. To apply cosmetics is undesirable.
Instead, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of greasy moisturizer.
It is important to know that to warm up the face after this procedure, not (also should not sunbathe in the sun).
Special recipes for skin around the eyes
The skin around the eyes has a special sensitivity, so she is very receptive to external stimuli. For this reason, all the tools used in this area of the face should be as «soft».
The best recipe to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes are:
- Take two tablespoons of chamomile dry to it and mix it with sage (1 tbsp).
- Pour two cups of water and boil for five minutes.
- After that, cool tool, but you need to keep it in the form of ice.
- Cold decoction to wipe face daily.
You can also use the so-called «cool gadgets».
For their preparation you need:
- To make a decoction from the sequence and add the aloe juice (1:3).
- Water in the finished decoction two cotton pad for a few minutes and put them in the freezer.
- Then attach the disks to the area around the eyes. Leave for two to three minutes, no more. Repeat the procedure every morning for two weeks.
To enhance the rejuvenating effect, should adhere to the following tips:
- Wipe the face with ice cubes is best in the morning, before applying makeup. The only way hard to start the process of rejuvenation, because it is in the morning metabolism of the most active.
- Wipe the face should have a little bit of melted ice cubes, because if applied immediately after the freezer, you can amorosity your skin.
- Before the procedure, wash with warm water (after ice, wash with hot water anymore).
- There is a perception that the longer you RUB the ice cubes against wrinkles, the better the effect. Actually it is not, because when you long touch the cold can easily freeze your facial nerves. The total duration of this procedure should not be longer than a minute.
- To achieve tangible results and improvements in skin condition will be possible only when all the ingredients are carefully chosen according to personal skin type. Otherwise, the effect will be minimal.
Rejuvenation through the use of ice cubes, if improperly performed, can cause severe vasodilatation and the appearance of rosacea (visible spider veins on the face).
If you use strong irritating herbs and supplements in these ice cubes, then people with sensitive skin can experience itching, rashes, burning and other symptoms of allergies.
For this reason, before using this method of rejuvenation is important to consult a dermatologist and make a test for allergies (you can apply a little prepared with the skin of the elbow and if later, the day will not have itching, it means that I’m not allergic and it can be used on the face).
Recipes ice to face wrinkles are highly valued by cosmetologists. Also they were used for a long time, as melt water has long been considered curative. Despite this, use of this method of rejuvenation should be very careful not to damage cold the delicate skin of the face and neck.
Photo: Before and after