Injection mesotherapy of the face, drugs, the scalp
Mesotherapy has been used for over fifty years in many areas of medicine. It allows you to get rid of skin problems without resorting to surgical intervention.
The procedure is especially popular for age-related changes, as it allows for a short period to make the skin young and taut.
What it is
Injection mesotherapy is a procedure in which manually or using a special device under the skin are drugs in order to cope with the problem in the appearance of cellulite, wrinkles, or hair loss.
When to do and when not to
Mesotherapy is not recommended in the following cases:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- inflammatory processes caused by bacterial or viral infection;
- increased body temperature;
- atopic dermatitis;
- violation of blood coagulability;
- disease of the cardiovascular system;
- individual intolerance to the components of the preparation for mesotherapy
Drugs for injectable mesotherapy
Most often for intradermal injection are used monotherapies, or complex cocktails made from different components.
In cosmetics is used for more than two hundred recipes of different composition, which are used in accordance with the age-related changes, features and requirements of the patient.
Vitamin C is the most safe and effective for mesotherapy.
Usually vitamin C is part of the vitamin cocktails, and a large dose of this vitamin is assigned in the following cases:
- increased pigmentation of the skin;
- reduced skin tone;
- withering of the skin and the first signs of aging;
- vascular spiders.
Vitamin C in its pure form is used for mesotherapy are very rare, in most cases it is used in cocktails.
Vitamin cocktails for mesotherapy, are a mixture of various useful products. Their composition is chosen individually, considering the patient’s problems.
For cocktails use:
- the immunomodulators.
In most cases, the components of the vitamin cocktail are:
- hyaluronic acid;
- vitamins C, B1, B6, B12;
- drugs that regulate the activity of sebaceous glands;
- boosts blood flow;
- Ginkgo biloba;
- organic silicon.
Vitamins are used if you experience problems with the skin or hair such as:
- loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles;
- age spots and spider veins;
Hyaluronic acid is a substance produced in the extracellular space and performs the function of framework tissue. It is part of the almost all well-known cosmetic products.
But due to the fact that the acid molecules are too large they cannot penetrate from the outside, so hyaluronic acid is necessary to enter in the middle layers of the skin.
The procedure is performed in the following cases:
- Violation of elasticity of the skin;
- Age-related changes in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Severe dryness of the skin;
- Oily seborrhea and acne;
- Age spots and freckles;
- Small sprockets and the capillaries on the skin;
- With hair problems, hair loss, dryness or split ends;
- Prevention of complications after plastic surgery.
Mesotherapy is performed in different parts of the body, depending on the presence of problems. The most commonly held injection mesotherapy face, hair or stomach.
Indications for mesotherapy of the face are:
- the presence of small or deep wrinkles;
- signs of aging such as sagging, dull skin, sagging in the area of nasolabial folds;
- presence of freckles or age spots;
- spider veins on the skin;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- scars, effects of acne.
The introduction of drugs into the middle layer of the skin:
- increases circulation,
- aktiviziruyutsya metabolism,
- there is a rapid regeneration.
The purpose of the mesotherapy for hair is:
- improving hair growth;
- prevention of hair loss;
- the restoration of the lost functions of the skin of the head;
- the increase in the hair density and strengthening them;
- normalization of function of sebaceous glands.
Injection mesotherapy scalp in the following ways:
- premature graying of hair;
- baldness is caused by changes of the hormonal background;
- oily and dry seborrhea and ringworm;
- violation of the hair structure after coloring, perming, bleaching or medication.
The procedure is usually cocktails, which include vitamins, amino acids and enzymes. Penetrating into deep skin layers, they not only restore hair, but in General are beneficial to the body.
Do not expect instant results, as order began to grow healthy hair, the hair follicle need to be restored completely. It may take several months.
After the course of mesotherapy, hair stop falling out, be shiny, soft and manageable. In order to restore them you will need two or three courses conducted during the year.
Mesotherapy abdomen is carried out in the following cases:
- for the correction of scars and stretch marks. Introduced a special enzyme, resolving scars;
- for the treatment of cellulite. There are special cocktails increases the lymphatic drainage;
- for weight loss. In this case, enter Opotiki, special substances that break down refractory fats and flush them from the body, they accumulate, and then over time break down, removing the extra inches in the waist area;
- to improve tone of the skin and tightening of the abdomen. In this case, use injections of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid.
Since the drugs used for mesotherapy starts to work gradually, then the effect after one or two procedures might not be too noticeable.
To mark the effect, the doctor performs the measurement of the waist to the beginning of procedures and after completion of the course.
To the effect of mesotherapy was the highest in the period of holding, you need to eat right and exercise.
Video: expert Advice
During the preliminary visit, the esthetician examines and identifies problems, thus, choosing the optimal method which can eliminate them.
The procedure is carried out in the office when all the rules of asepsis. The skin is cleaned and antiseptic processing is carried out.
At the next stage on the skin apply a special anesthetic cream, which can reduce the discomfort from injections. Then using a very fine needle injections of the drug.
Injections are made manually or by using special apparatus. Hardware mesotherapy, the area around the eyes and nasolabial folds, the beautician trying to do manually, as this reduces the risk of trauma to small blood vessels.
There are different techniques of mesotherapy:
- mesopota. In this method, the drug is administered to acupuncture points;
- mesophase. This is a hardware mesotherapy, in which injections done with a frequency of 350 injections per minute;
- mesonychid. In this case, the frequency of injections and the depth of the doctor calculates independently;
- makefilearray. After a preliminary palpation determined the most painful point, in which injected the drug.
Hardware therapy allows to make the injection less painful, which is important in case if you need to capture a large area of the skin (e.g., cellulite).
At the same time in manual mode, medicines are consumed more economically. It is suitable for those who have thin and sensitive skin.
The depth of injection of from 5 to 10 mm, and mesotherapy on scalp it can enter surface. The procedure lasts from thirty minutes to a half hour.
Photo: Before and after
What to consider
During mesotherapy is always to take into account the individual reaction of the organism. The ideal time for the procedure is the later canopy or winter. At this time, the healing process is faster.
To get the maximum result, before the procedure is recommended, surface pilling. Before the session of mesotherapy do a test for allergic reactions.
To prevent bleeding and bruising, a week before mesotherapy treatment you need to give up drugs based on acetylsalicylic acid. A day before the conduct is necessary to waive the application of decorative cosmetics.
Also inform the doctor about the herpes infection in the body because after the procedure its possible aggravation.
Results and possible risks
The potential danger of mesotherapy:
- multiple injections violate the integrity of the skin, causing the protective function of the skin may be affected;
- after the first injection, the needle ceases to be sterile, so there’s always a risk of infection;
- improper technique of mesotherapy, there may be bruising and bruises on the skin;
- when injected drugs in superficial skin layers can be formed by thickening and compacting the skin, which are very difficult to get rid of;
- in the skin can penetrate bacterial or fungal infection, resulting in abscesses, and in severe cases tissue necrosis;
- the puncture site of the skin may be scars;
- during mesotherapy, can degenerative changes in the intercellular substance;
- preparations for mesotherapy can cause allergic reactions in the form of angioedema, anaphylaxis, urticaria.
The effect of mesotherapy becomes noticeable after the first or second procedure.
The effectiveness of the procedure depends on many factors, in particular:
- the age of the patient;
- defects of the skin;
- the ability of the skin to regenerate;
- problems that are trying to eliminate with the help of mesotherapy.
This depends on the number of procedures:
- to restore the facial contours from 4 to 8;
- to eliminate under eye hernias from 1 to 4;
- hair loss from 10 to 15;
- to eliminate cellulite from 5 to 15.
Sessions are held weekly. A course of mesotherapy should be repeated every six months, and in some cases even more often.
Skin care after the procedure
Immediately after mesotherapy may experience slight swelling. There will also be a noticeable track marks, which disappear after 6 — 12 hours (in some cases they can persist for several days).
In marked vascular pattern can be observed small bruises that disappear on their own within three days.
Immediately after the procedure, during the day is not recommended:
- to touch your face with your hands,
- carry out beauty treatments or apply cosmetics.
Further for face care need to use products for sensitive skin.
After mesotherapy for hair, it is impossible for 12 hours to take a shower or bath and to use special means for hair care.
Within two weeks after the procedure is recommended to refuse:
- the Solarium or the beach
- and before you go out is to use sunscreen.
Order procedure was carried out successfully, it is necessary to pay special attention to the medical center where you will be mesotherapy, and the skill of the doctor.