Injections for cellulite — compared to the price at home
Injections of cellulite is considered one of the most effective methods of eliminating this problem. To achieve good results, you need to consult a qualified beautician, who will pick up the correct part for mesotherapy.
The types and composition
The effect of injections of cellulite may differ. Cosmetologists distinguish 2 main types of data injection, allopathic and homeopathic. To choose the specific type of procedure and composition of the drug can only specialist on the basis of the clinical picture and peculiarities of the organism of the patient.
These types of injections have certain features:
- Homeopathic injections – their composition is based exclusively on vegetable substances. By carrying out this procedure can significantly speed up the metabolism, improve the condition of the epithelium in problem areas. In addition, these injections successfully cope with fatty deposits.
Homeopathic injections are best used to prevent «orange peel». They also help to cope with cellulite 1-2 stage.
- Allopathic injections – they are part of synthetic ingredients, lipolytics are and vitamins. Due to this, the injections activate the processes of blood circulation, improve lymph flow and stimulates the metabolism. Using this procedure can break down fat deposits in problem areas and fill the epithelium of the useful components, greatly improving his condition.
These substances are ideal for the treatment of complex forms of cellulite. They can also be used preventively.
In some situations, cosmetologists are self-made medicines to meet the challenges of the patient.
The composition for injection, optionally used such substances:
- Carnitine is a derivative of vitamin b and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. The main objective of this substance is the destruction of adipose tissue in the subcutaneous layer. Due to this, it is possible to reduce the volume in problem areas.
- Natural extracts, infusions and extracts of medicinal plants. All of these substances contribute to the destruction of fat cells and reduce symptoms of cellulite.
- Collagen. This is a very useful substance that increases the elasticity of the dermis and provides it pulling up.
- The hyaluronic acid. Through the use of this element can achieve the hydration of the skin and visibly smooth out problem areas of the body.
- Vitamins and antioxidants. With their help, and can accelerate the excretion of toxic substances and toxins from problem areas. In addition, the data elements stimulate circulation and improve lymph circulation.
Despite the obvious benefits, this procedure has quite a few contraindications. Because before its implementation, be sure to get expert advice.
So, the main contraindications include the following:
- diseases of the skin;
- tumor formation;
- renal failure;
- 3 trimester of pregnancy;
- any pathology in the stage of exacerbation;
- problems with blood clotting;
- the use of anticoagulants – heparin, coumarin, etc.
Passing the course of this cellulite therapy may result in adverse health effects.
The main side effects of the procedure include the following:
- the appearance of redness on the skin;
- the formation of bruises;
- traces of punctures;
- pain in the puncture;
To minimize the likelihood of side effects, the next day after the injections is strictly prohibited to carry out any cosmetic procedure.
After a session you should not do massage, and enjoy the sports exercise for 2-3 days.
Video: the recommendations of the dietitian
How is the procedure
Before executing this procedure, be sure to obtain the advice of a doctor. The specialist will assess the condition of the women and will identify possible contraindications. In addition, the physician must conduct the initial inspection.
If there is a predisposition to allergic reactions, there is a need to run samples on the sensitivity of the organism. This will help eliminate the risk of Allergy to drugs used.
To anesthetize the treated areas of the skin, apply a special cream that has anesthetic effect. However, in some cases doctors advise to refrain from the use of anesthetics. This will help to get faster and more noticeable results.
After disinfection of the skin beautician moves to be executed by injection in the area of localization of cellulite and fat deposits.
Injections done manually using a syringe fitted with a very fine needle.
Also for this purpose can be used a special device – mesoinjectors. Usually to handle large areas use hardware method.
With the help of the device fails to accurately control the depth and frequency of administration of drugs. Many women say that the use of mesoinjectors can significantly reduce pain caused during the procedure.
The total duration of the session is from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
In conclusion, as a rule, perform face drainage or capillarotherapy.
This is a helper methods that accelerate the excretion of waste products of fat cells. In addition, they contribute to improving the state of the vascular walls and provide protection from free radicals.
After completion of the full course of therapy fails to achieve a number of positive changes:
- to eliminate the appearance of cellulite;
- to achieve the effect of liposuction is a special injection contribute to the substantial reduction of body fat;
- restore microcirculation and lymph drainage – this is a reliable prevention of recurrence;
- to prevent the appearance of varicose veins;
- to cope with the swelling and heaviness in the lower limbs;
- to achieve a lifting effect – thanks to this the skin becomes more smooth and elastic;
- to cope with sagging skin and wrinkles.
How to do injections cellulite at home
Experts advise not to carry out the procedure independently because the result is not as noticeable. In addition, when a home run injection increases the risk of unwanted side effects.
If there is no opportunity to consult a professional beautician, you need to prepare:
- home dermaroller,
- analgesic drug
- collagen and hyaluronic acid.
To carry out the procedure you need to follow these guidelines:
- To clean the skin and wipe it with lidocaine to achieve the analgesic effect.
- Treating head dermaroller with medical alcohol.
- Applied to the skin hyaluronic acid.
- To treat the back, buttocks and outer thighs, performing a movement from top to bottom. Inner thighs are treated from the bottom up and your stomach in a spiral.
- In each direction should do 10 movements. It is not recommended to perform pressing too hard.
After performing the home treatments throughout the sauna, sunbathe or swim. To use the dermaroller is allowed no more than 1 time a week. The course should include not less than 5 procedures.
Compliance with these rules helps to minimize the risk of occurrence of side effects. Due to the procedure are able to improve metabolism, to smooth the surface of the skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite.
After this procedure there is a risk of minor side effects, which are apparent in the appearance of puffiness, redness, increase or decrease sensitivity in the area of injection. Rarely procedure leads to dizziness. These symptoms may persist for 7-14 days.
To speed up the recovery process, you need to follow some simple guidelines:
- the first day prohibited watering place of injection;
- within 2-3 days you can’t perform anti-cellulite massage;
- 2 weeks is necessary to abandon the use of the pool, saunas, baths and swimming in pools.
In addition, experts advise not to apply to the treated area cosmetics. It is also very important to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
The average cost
The cost of therapy depends on the number of sessions. Also equally important is the variety and number of used drugs. To know the exact price it cost to get a consultation of a cosmetologist. After the initial examination, the specialist will be able to determine which components are required for effective therapy.
The average price of injections of cellulite is from 2,000 to 2,500 rubles for 1 session.
The full course of therapy can cost about 20,000 rubles. The final value is also influenced by the availability of additional services.
Injecting drugs is the most effective method of combating cellulite. Using this procedure, fails to cope with fatty deposits and improve skin condition. It is very important to take into account all possible contraindications to the use of this method and to control the reaction his body.
Photo: Before and after