Instructions for use of Botox — hair, cosmetology, nano
Currently, preparations containing botulinum toxin, they are used quite often. They can be used in cosmetic and medical purposes. To prevent negative health effects, instructions for use of Botox must be adhered to strictly.
What it is
Botox is a preparation of botulinum toxin, which contributes to the blocking of the processes of transmission of nerve impulses to muscle tissues. Thanks to the injection of this drug could attenuate the motor activity of the muscles.
In cosmetology this drug is used to smooth fine wrinkles and smoothing skin.
Studies confirm that by blocking muscle contraction does not occur circulatory disorders. Due to this the skin is perfectly restored. With the introduction of the drug the active zone relax muscles by suppressing nerve impulses.
Each vial of the product contains the following components:
- 100 U botulinum toxin type A;
- 0.9 mg of sodium chloride;
- 0.5 mg of human serum albumin.
Overview of manufacturers and their products
Currently, the production of preparations containing botulinum toxin, is a few manufacturers. To choose the best tool, you need to know the differences between them. It is important that the selection of quality products, because counterfeit market developed quite well.
The first manufacturer of the drug was the company Occulinum, which in 1991 acquired the us firm Allergan.
It renamed the drug «Botox». In the same year, France started to produce the equivalent of Botox – Dysport. His issue deals with the company Beaufour Ipsen. This tool is no less popular.
These drugs have important similarities in their composition are proteins, which act as preservatives. However, the producers of Botox point to more frequent complaints of the patients the swelling and redness. Probably this can be explained by the rejection of alien components.
The German company Merz produces another means kseomin. In its manufacture is a more thorough cleaning. In the drug there is only a neurotoxin without any impurities or additives.
The main advantage of this product is a lower molecular weight. This helps to introduce the medicine Doge in the small muscles with more accurate hit in the cell structure. In addition, the drug triggers the minimum number of allergic reactions and provides the most natural result.
Another analogue of Botox is lantox, which produces the Chinese company Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products. The main difference this tool is used as a stabilizer gelatin, but not albumin. Thanks to its unique composition means managed to minimise the risk of allergies.
In Russia released a tool called relators. It is characterized by high degree of purification, and small molecular weight that allows you to work with shallow wrinkles. This drug is very popular because it has low cost and is more economical.
The manufacturers of Botox offer different products that differ in the timing and extent of operation, depth of insertion, and other characteristics.
To find the optimal drug should solely specialist based on the individual characteristics of the patient.
Video: beauty salon
Instructions for use of Botox for medical and cosmetic purposes
The day before the injections, the patient must withdraw from alcohol, excessive physical activity and sports. The preliminary medical examination is performed to identify the existing problems and the degree of their severity. Also the specialist should make a diagnosis to detect possible contraindications.
Instructions for use of Botox in cosmetology involves performing a number of sequential steps:
- Before the procedure to cleanse the skin and remove the hair under the special hat. If you have the desire, the physician may introduce the local anesthetic. Most often, anesthesia is carried out with cooling of the skin or application of an anesthetic cream.
- The skin in the area of the injection should be treated with alcohol or other antiseptic preparations. It is very important to wait for the complete drying of a substance, as any contact with alcohol lead to the destruction of botulinum toxin.
- The procedure is usually done while sitting or reclining. With the help of a thin needle, the doctor must establish the intended point of the drug. The procedure itself doesn’t take long – just a few minutes.
- After the end of the session the treated area is treated with antiseptic. The patient must remain in a medical facility for at least 1 hour.
- After 2-3 weeks after the procedure possible additional correction. Due to the phased implementation of the injection is possible to obtain the most natural result.
The effect of the drug occurs at 2-7 days after the procedure. However, the maximum effect can be achieved after 2 weeks. It gradually disappears within 3-6 months. In some cases, the result is stored for 1 year.
To achieve a permanent effect, the procedure is repeated every 4-5 months.
In some situations, the frequency can be reduced to 1 time per 1-2 years. After the course termination condition of the skin and muscle tissue becomes original.
A little bit about toxicity
Heavy chain of the toxin is of particular importance when sending it to specific types of axon terminals. To start the mechanism of development of paralysis, the toxin needs to get it in this area. After that it can grab the neurons in the process of endocytosis.
Light chain of the toxin may lead to splitting endocytotic vesicles and to get into cytoplasma. It is characterized by proteasa activity. Botulinum toxin type a leads to the destruction of the protein Snap-25, which is a form of the SNARE complex.
This substance is needed for the integration of the vesicles, which are responsible for the release of neurotransmitter.
The drug triggers the cleavage of the SNARE protein complex that prevents the combination of neurosecretory vesicles and presinapticheskoy membrane of the neuron.
Although this process acts on the nervous system, nerve therapy, which is to perform injections of atropine and pralidoxime, leads to increased mortality. This is due to the strengthening of the mechanism of toxicity of the active component of the drug.
The effects of Botox differs from the nerve – any means of identifying the substance will not be able to show a positive result when testing. In addition, the symptoms of botulism are progressing rather slowly, whereas nerve the effect can be instantaneous.
Which means Nano line
Application of nano-lines allows to achieve such results:
- full smoothing of wrinkles;
- achieving quick results without the effect of the mask;
- a comprehensive skin rejuvenation.
The undoubted advantage of these tools is the lack of side effects and contraindications. They can be used by people of all ages with any skin type.
In the serum from this category of funds includes the following components:
- Amino acids – these substances is an integral part of collagen and elastin. When the deficit is reduced and the hydration of the skin, which causes wrinkles. Thanks to the amino acids could improve the firmness and elasticity of the epithelium, to prevent the appearance of pigmentation and bind toxic substances.
- Colloidal silver solution is a safe and natural antiseptic. With its help you can easily cope with pathogenic microorganisms. In addition, this substance binds free radicals and helps eliminate toxins.
- Peptide octamoxin – helps to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. In combination with this amino acid substance enables you to get a quick effect.
- Extract of chicory root – ensures skin cells adequate nutrition. Thanks to this ingredient could improve microcirculation in the epithelium. This leads to intake maximum amount of nutrients into the skin.
- Peptides Nanobotuline – are considered to be the main component of the drug. Thanks to their action all the components of the tool as deeply penetrate into the skin. This allows us to treat deep wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed wheat proteins – perfect hold moisture in the skin, making it softer. Thanks to the use of this component is possible to align the relief of the epithelium, to cope with the sagging and improve the appearance.
In part this means no hormonal components, artificial flavors and preservatives. That is why the drug has a pronounced anti-allergenic properties and has almost no contraindications. The only limit is individual intolerance to these ingredients.
As a rule, the unpleasant symptoms and side effects occur in the first few days of the injection. Since the tool is completely eliminated from the body, all complications are reversible.
So, after the application of Botox may experience the following symptoms:
- spasm of the eyelids;
- bleeding under the skin;
- the appearance of edema in the injection area;
- drooping of the eyebrows;
- mobility problems of the upper lip – is observed in deep injection;
- pain in region of the injection;
- the feeling of tightness of the skin;
- the emergence of rashes and redness;
- watery eyes;
- violation of the articulation;
- the emergence of photophobia;
- partial paralysis;
- General weakness muscle;
- violation of the chair.
Injections should be made only by a qualified physician who completed the necessary training and has a license. The procedure it can be performed on an outpatient basis.
Before you start injections, you need to analyze anatomical features of the body, and carefully examine the medical history of the patient.
To avoid undesirable consequences, it is strictly forbidden to exceed the recommended dosage or alter the frequency of the administration of funds.
Complications after the injections are fairly rare. They can appear when the needle damage to vessels or nerves. This occurs most often when insufficient qualification of the doctor.
Separately for independent use
Self-use of drugs that contain botulinum toxin, may cause negative health effects.
If you accidentally break the dosage means there is a risk of muscle paralysis and inflammation of tissues. Therefore strictly prohibited to inject the drug alone.
Nevertheless, instruction on the use of Botox for the hair and permits a session at home. This procedure belongs to the category of non-invasive manipulations, and therefore do no harm. In any case, you need to buy certified cosmetic products that will help to achieve good results.
Botox is considered an effective tool, which contributes to blocking the transmission of nerve impulses. Due to the unique action of the drug is actively used in medicine and cosmetology. To get the desired effect and not cause harm to the body, it is very important to follow the instructions on the use of medications.
Photo: Before and after