Ironichnaya blepharoplasty photos, lower eyelid
Our skin, including facial skin requires proper care. Face, lips eyes is the first thing that people pay attention, but with age all the organs wear out.
Leather is perhaps the most vulnerable and delicate human organ, particularly where it reaches a thickness of about 1 mm.
It concerns the facial skin around the eyes, which most of all:
- exposed to negative external influences;
- tends to accumulate fluid.
As a result of these negative factors appear:
- sagging eyelids;
- bags under the eyes.
To help in such circumstances, comes plastic surgery for the eyelid surgery, called blepharoplasty.
The concept of «blefaroplastika» has become famous, especially for those who care and worry about their appearance, for whom it is a source of professional success or the achievement of objectives.
Among the various plastic surgeries, it is believed that eyelid surgery is not a complex operation, but really, it’s not.
For operations you need to consider:
- the depth of the wrinkles;
- tone the eye muscles.
Now plastic surgeons have come to believe that eyelid surgery is not just a struggle with excessive fat around the eye, but its rational use in the process of conducting correction of the eyelids.
What it is
Currently wrestling with the removal of excess fatty tissue around the eyelids over.
The main goal of the plastic surgeon is:
- the formation of a smooth;
- smooth contours of the borders of «eyelid-cheek»;
- elimination of failures and bags around the eyes.
It took a long time before medicine began to perceive a face and a look like «3D» object.
The face began to see not only as the surface on which it is sufficient just to tighten the skin, but to give it to him again over the years, the relief, return the old look and volume to the tissues.
With eyelid you can return and restore youth and volume to the eyes.
Ironichnaya blepharoplasty is a plastic surgery for tightening the skin around the eyes, which adipose tissue is distributed across the entire edge of the eye to fill and stories of the missing volume around the eyes.
After the consultation with the surgeon, the specialist chooses the methodology of the plastic surgery, but this objective is guided by the indications for the correction of the eyelids.
Indications for eyelid can be the following:
- bags under the eyes;
- drooping lower corners of eyes;
- wrinkles around the lower and upper eyelid;
- protruding fatty tissue of the lower eyelid;
- Asian eyelid;
- the desire to change the shape of the eye;
- «heavy» eyelids;
- age-related changes.
Stress, fatigue, dehydration, polluted environment – all these factors contribute to the appearance of edema and the so-called «bags» under the eyes.
Significant indications for the lifting and correction of the eyelids may be age-related changes of the eyelid skin.
In young people the skin around the eyes is:
- supple and elastic;
- no wrinkles.
But with age, these signs are lost and there are specific factors of aging eyes:
- increase wrinkles and appear «crow’s» foot;
- formed longitudinal folds in the region of the lower eyelid;
- the overhang of the skin of the upper eyelid;
- sagging of the lower eyelid;
- decreased tonus of the circular muscles around the eyes;
- the emergence of skin pigmentation in the eye area.
With time in the field age, there is atrophy of connective tissue, which in the normal, tightly holding the fatty tissue, not allowing it to shift.
When fatty tissue is displaced, it creates the «bags» under the eyes. In this situation, for the rejuvenation age is ironichnaya plastic surgery.
Bags under the eyes – an expression that is often used in speaking, swelling in the lower eyelid in the form of protrusion of the subcutaneous fat.
Causes of bags under the eyes can be:
- the abuse of alcohol and tobacco;
- excessive consumption of salt, smoked meats and other foods that cause fluid retention in the body;
- eye strain, caused by lack of sleep or long work behind a computer.
But before we do eyelid, need to figure out a medical examination if there are comorbidities such as kidney problems that contribute to bags under the eyes.
Asian eye shape characteristic for representatives of:
- Chinese and other Eastern nationalities.
The Asian eye shape is different from the European:
- a narrow slit of eye slit;
- the presence of skin folds in the inner corners of the eyes;
- the thick skin of the eyelid;
- the higher the location of the eyebrows.
A feature of this cut is the «overhang» of the upper eyelid. It corrected surgeons.
Video: Important nuances
Contraindications in which it is impossible to hold the plastic:
- AIDS – acquired immunodeficiency syndrome human;
- poor blood clotting;
- diabetes mellitus;
- high blood pressure;
- diseases of the eye;
- acute respiratory infections;
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- elevated intraocular pressure.
Differences from traditional
Traditional or classic blepharoplasty involves excision and removal of fat and skin tissue in the area of century.
And when ironichnaya plasticity of adipose tissue is not excised, but distributed across the areas of age, who are more likely to give age and in need of filling the lost volume.
The main drawback of the classical correction of the eyelids, is the removal of fatty tissue, which, with the right distribution in the requiring area could rejuvenate the look and expression of the eyes.
The eye is surrounded by fatty «hernias» and losing this fat layer, the skin begins to tightly fit the eyeball, resulting in sagging skin and the retraction of the upper eyelid.
In addition, you receive the lacrimal sulcus, in the end, operated by the classical method the eye area, needs completing of fat tissues.
In order to avoid such situation it is better to girsberger blepharoplasty of the eyelids.
Classic eyelid surgery is an excellent method of correction of age, but almost all patients, observed the same expression in the eyes.
To observe the differences between a traditional and classical blepharoplasty, the representatives of the Russian and foreign cinema, which are most often turning to plastic surgeons to rejuvenate the face area.
Many European celebrities have managed to rejuvenate your look, but to preserve the natural shape of the eye, but Russian stars observed effect zabavchik century.
This is one of the youngest and most progressive methods.
With this method, the periorbital fat is not removed and redistributed properly.
With such a method reduces the risk of undesirable consequences such as eversion of the lower eyelid and deepening of nasolacrimal furrow.
There are two methods of carrying out ironichnaya eyelid:
- percutaneous method;
- transconjuctival method.
During the operation using the percutaneous method is:
- cut on 1-4 mm below the lash line;
- cut fabric century to the visibility of the periorbital fat;
- the fat «hernia» is neatly divided;
- fixed with surgical thread to the periosteum.
Thus filled and okoshechka nasolacrimal sulcus and lower eyelid contours are smoothed. The wound is sutured and a compression bandage.
When transconjuctival method, there are no external incisions and the operation is performed on the part of the conjunctiva.
A longitudinal incision is made on conjuctive and circular muscle is raised and separated from the orbital septum.
In the place of the incision of the septum of the subcutaneous fat is removed by the edges of the orbit and fixed to the skin with surgical thread.
As a result, the fat is evenly distributed under the skin and fills in sunken areas of the skin.
Surgical indications for blepharoplasty can be performed simultaneously by two methods.
Plastic surgery is performed under General anesthesia and can last from one to two hours.
To leave the clinic the next day and the stitches may be removed using the day after the plastic surgery.
Due to some features and techniques for eyelid recovery period lasts seven to ten days.
Do not be afraid of eye irritation from the suture material and the discomfort may also be some swelling that takes place after 2-3 weeks.
In the postoperative period and to prevent complications is to perform a number of such recommendations:
- in the first week you need to limit physical activity to do cleaning;
- for 5-7 it is forbidden to read a lot and use computer equipment, also limit TV viewing;
- about two weeks you can’t sun tan and visit the Solarium;
- to three weeks you can’t use contact lenses;
- within one month should limit yourself to taking a hot shower, and the sauna and pool;
- for three months, you need to use sunglasses to protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation;
- it is strictly forbidden to apply makeup to full recovery after surgery.
Review of prices
Plastic surgery, eyelid includes not only the cost of the operation itself, but also pay for the work of plastic surgeon, anesthesia.
The analyses are dealt independently and paid separately. If the operation requires a hospital stay, for inpatient services may be assigned additional payment.
Conventionally, you can count on a price:
- first consulting a plastic surgeon, depending on the choice of the blades should be free;
- a second consultation of the plastic surgeon, from R. 500 up to R. 1000;
- preoperative examination (tests) – R. 6000 – to 8000 R.;
- consultation of therapist – R. from 800 to 1000 p.;
- consultation of the anesthesiologist ( preoperative) – 1000 p – 1500 p.;
- anesthesia General from R. 8000 – 10,000 p.;
- upper eyelids – from R. 30,000 – to 40,000 p.;
- lower eyelids – from 30,000 p. – up to 45,000 p.;
- lower ironichnaya transdermally – R. from 20,000– 80,000 p.;
- lower ironichnaya transconjuctival – R. from 35,000 up to 70,000 p.;
- both age – percutaneous access – from 31,000 R. R. to 300,000;
- both age – transconjuctival – 30,000 R. — up to 125,000 R..