Japanese facial massage from wrinkles in house conditions, after 40 years
Japanese masters for more than a century in a row doing a unique skin rejuvenation, which is based on massage. Proved that Japanese massage in many ways superior to European techniques of this procedure. On how to perform this rejuvenation of the skin and what it needs to do and will tell this article.
Japanese massage has this effect, when done correctly:
- Plumps fine facial wrinkles on the skin and deeper age-related wrinkles.
- Improves the complexion, leaving it refreshed and relaxed.
- Strengthens the muscles of the face, causing the skin to retain its elasticity and youthful for years to come.
- Acts as preventive method in the formation of wrinkles.
- Promotes regeneration of epidermal cells and their renewal.
- Enriches the skin with oxygen.
- Improves metabolism in the skin.
- Puffiness and bags under the eyes.
Japanese massage for facial wrinkles is such types:
- Lymphatic drainage massage: is an ancient technique now known throughout the world. To use this type of massage can both the lean and the fat face women, regardless of age.
The main direction of this technique is to eliminate the puffiness from the skin and prolonging its youth.
For maximum effect, practice this procedure builds daily.
The technique of lymphatic drainage massage following:
- apply on clean face cream;
- fingers of both hands to gently put pressure on the point in the area of the temples;
- further descend to the clavicles and continue the pressure;
- thereafter, the index fingers to put pressure on the center of the forehead, then to move on whiskey and outer corners of the eyes;
- then you need to go to the area below the eyebrows and slightly reduce the pressure;
- hold each press should be within two seconds, no longer.
- Japanese Shiatsu acupressure be performed by pressing the face area with the fingertips. As a result of such exposure, the skin begins to recover and the wrinkles to smooth out. Moreover, Shiatsu helps to improve the functioning of internal organs.
The technique of Shiatsu follows:
- pressure points to the middle, thumb and forefinger;
- the pressure should be moderate to effect, but at the same time, the tissues are not injured;
- at each point you need to press for eight seconds;
- first with the fingertips need to put pressure on the middle of the forehead, slowly moving to the temples;
- next you need to put your thumb on the tip of the eyebrow, middle and index on the inner edge;
- hold in this position for seven seconds fingers;
- then to do the same with the skin in the eye area and nose;
- moving on to the lips and cheeks, slowly moving to the chin;
- each part of the face should on average be six to pressure.
- Kobido is able to improve overall skin condition and slow down the aging process. This technique is quite challenging and requires certain skills, as it provides a massage in several stages – cleansing, steaming and impact on lymph ducts.
To perform the massage Kobido is recommended with a specialist to accidentally do harm.
Video: Chinese technique
To learn how to do a Japanese massage, but it is necessary to consider some important nuances.
This massage technique involves the following execution rule:
- Only regular fulfilling of Japanese massage will be effective. A single procedure will not provide the expected actions.
- It’s important to understand what points need pressure, because a strong effect on the lymph system can cause the opposite effect.
- Before each massage session is very important to thoroughly clean and moisturize face. It should be no synthetic cosmetics.
- It is advisable to conduct these procedures in the morning.
Hands before a session should be perfectly clean. They are also recommended to grease with oil or cream.
- To more accurately understand the technique of massage, you should view the video lessons from famous masters.
- At the end of the procedure to gently remove excess cream and wash with warm water.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for the implementation of the Japanese massage for the face are:
- The desire of the patient to prolong the youthfulness of the skin and protect it from premature aging.
- Eliminate already existing wrinkles.
- Dull complexion.
- Dryness of the skin and tendency to edema.
- Second chin.
- Sagging skin that has lost elasticity.
Unfortunately, Japanese massage cannot do for everyone.
Japanese contraindications to massage are:
- The period of acute viral diseases in humans.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Very thin face.
- Diseases of the nose (sinusitis, etc.).
- A weakened immune system.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Heavy heart disease.
Also menstruating women should refrain from this massage session.
The technique of Japanese massage wrinkles from the face
Japanese technique of massage differs according to the age criteria:
- Massage after 40 years.
- Massage after 50 years.
- Massage after 60 years.
Let’s consider each of these in more detail.
After 40 years
Japanese massage from wrinkles after 40 years aimed at improving skin tone and smoothing yet not deep wrinkles.
Technique it with the following:
- To fold the fingers to a fist and thumb to put on top of the index.
- To put Cams in the area of nasolabial folds.
- Slow movements will move to the chin.
- Pressing movements to hold the Cams on the cheeks to the ears. Repeat three times.
- Slapped with the fingertips at the chin, and then move them to the corners of the mouth and also to pressure. Repeat five times.
After 50 years
Massage after 50 years is aimed at combating sagging cheeks.
This massage is performed in the following way:
- Smoothing need to spend from the nose to the top of the cheekbones. The same is repeated with the forehead. In this case the skin must be well hydrated.
- Press your palms to face in the temple area. Pressing on the skin, move to the ear. Repeat three times.
- Put her hands on her cheeks. As if raising them, to put pressure on the skin and move upwards to the cheekbones.
After 60 years
Skin after the age of 60 years typically has deep folds and wrinkles. It loses elasticity, which can become prone to sagging. Facial massage in this case is aimed at increasing the elasticity of the epidermis.
Technique this massage is as follows:
- Put your fingers under his chin. Hold your fingers over the skin from the chin up to the ears, as if lifting loose skin. Repeat ten times.
- Put your fingers on the cheeks and do a slow circular motion, directing the skin up, and thus smoothing out wrinkles.
- On fingertips to put pressure on the area around the lips, tightening the skin. The same should be done with the external corners of the eyes.
Adverse reactions after Japanese massage can occur only when the procedure was performed incorrectly.
Thus, after this massage, the person may develop the following side effects:
- Skin rash is due to the use of a cream or oil which causes an allergic reaction. At the same time, until the complete disappearance of the rash to continue the massage impossible.
To resolve the rash, you need to change massage and more thoroughly wash your face after the procedure.
- Slimming oval face is when to perform the massage on the slender face. In this case, it is recommended to change massage technique. Most likely, he just didn’t fit.
- Swelling in the morning are when the massage is done before you sleep. To avoid this, perform this procedure in the morning.
- Rosacea happens when strong pressure is applied on the delicate skin of the face. This process, however, does not need to start, if your face is the so-called spider veins.
The doctors and cosmetologists
The majority of doctors and beauticians more than positive attitude towards the implementation of Japanese massage, noting its greater efficiency. Despite this, doctors warn that people without certain knowledge won’t be real to properly perform this type of massage.
Moreover, when excessive pressure is applied to the skin of people can accidentally injure her. For this reason, if you don’t have enough experience in this field, it is better to consult a specialist who knows his business.
Is it possible to do to prevent
Japanese massage can not only eliminate existing wrinkles, but also contribute to slow down the aging process of the skin, so it is very useful to perform as prevent the formation of wrinkles.
Beginners, experts advise to start with simple techniques of Japanese massage, gradually improving their skills.
Moreover, for maximum effect, Japanese massage should be combined with exercises for the face, and wholesome skin care.
Today, the Japanese massage is a great way to painlessly improve the condition of their skin. This technique is verified by decade, so it is so effective. Despite this, it is important to know that to achieve improvements in the epidermis is possible only when properly executed Japanese massage.
Photo: Before and after