Jojoba oil wrinkles — face, application, eyeshadow
Every woman wants as much as possible to stay young and attractive. To solve this problem, you can use various traditional medicines. Jojoba oil wrinkles, rejuvenates the skin and significantly improves appearance.
The characteristics of the composition
The useful properties of the product associated with the effect of substances present in its composition. In addition to the many vitamins, amino acids and minerals the substance contains a rare acid – aksenovoy. It provides the skin beneficial effects.
So, in the composition of the product includes the following components:
- Fatty acids doczeova, oleic, stearic, palmitic, etc. these components are perfectly moisturize the skin, protect it from negative influence of ultraviolet radiation and low temperatures.
- Aksenova acid – this ingredient should be mentioned separately. It is responsible for the quick recovery of tissues. Thanks to the application of jojoba oil are able to regenerate damaged cells, giving the skin elasticity, radiance and firmness.
- Alcohols – eicosenoic, docosahexaenoyl, tetracosanoic. These components are beneficial to the blood vessels and accelerate blood circulation in the subcutaneous layers. Due to this, the cells are saturated with oxygen and nutrients.
- Collagen is a building material, helping aksenovoy acid to regenerate cells and smooth out wrinkles. Through the use of tools able to improve the color of the skin and eliminate dark circles.
- Tocopherol in combination with other useful components of this substance produces a rejuvenating effect.
Application in cosmetology
Due to the presence in the composition of vitamin E, collagen, amino acids and protein, the tool is actively used in cosmetology.
Indications for use of this product is:
- dry skin;
- fading of the dermis;
- skin irritation;
- increased sensitivity of the epithelium;
- pustular lesions of.
Also the tool can be used for skin care lips and the eye area. First of all, the use of jojoba oil from wrinkles shown to the owners of dry or sensitive dermis.
With it is possible to soften the epidermis, filling it with nutrients to eliminate dryness and irritation.
This oil is suitable for all the girls whose skin is prone to wrinkles. It perfectly tightens the epithelium, making it more fresh and elastic. With this tool manages to cope with fine wrinkles, making them less noticeable.
Jojoba oil is used for the tendency to pustular eruptions. With it is possible to calm the dermis, to cope with the inflammation and redness.
This product can be safely applied for different skin types. Its nutritional, antioxidant and regenerating characteristics allow to significantly improve the condition normal to oily dermis.
Despite the fact that this natural product is widely used in cosmetics, it has certain contraindications. Jojoba oil promotes the hair growth.
If women have to face unwanted vegetation, it is best to mix this remedy with other vegetable oils in the ratio 1:9.
Also, the use of jojoba oil is not recommended in the presence of individual intolerance.
Recipes using jojoba oil from wrinkles in house conditions
To cope with the wrinkles, you can use such compositions for the face:
- Oil composition. For its production need to take in equal amounts of jojoba, almond and avocado – 1 small spoon. They must be carefully mixed and applied twice a day on wrinkles.
- Mask from deep wrinkles. With this tool you can easily cope with a deep and mimic wrinkles. In this case, it is recommended to use jojoba oil in its pure form. It is recommended to put on problem areas thinly.
- Mask with clay and banana. For its production should be taken in equal proportions jojoba oil, cosmetic clay, yogurt and honey and 1 large spoon. You will also need 1 egg white and a small banana. To make a useful product, the banana should be mashed and combine with other products.
The composition is applied on the face for half an hour. This mask will make your skin more tender and elastic.
- Mask with peas. For its preparation you need to take a couple of small spoons of jojoba oil and water. You will also need olive oil and dried peas – 2 tablespoons. For starters, peas are crushed through the grinder, then add warm water to achieve paste-like consistency. Then need to put the rest of the products.
The composition is applied on the skin for 20 minutes. This tool perfectly nourishes the skin, nourishes it with nutrients and moisture to the skin.
- Mask with beeswax. To obtain this composition, you need to mix 3 small spoons of jojoba oil with egg yolk and a small spoonful of sour cream and same amount of beeswax. In this part, you must also add 7 drops of lavender essential oil. The resulting mixture is applied on the skin and leave for half an hour.
- Makeup for aging skin. You need to take 3 small spoons of jojoba oil and enter 2 drops of chamomile oil, and patchouli. All the ingredients mix well and evenly apply to the skin.
- Nourishing mask. For its preparation is to connect 2 small spoons of jojoba oil and 1 egg yolk. Put turmeric and fresh yeast – 2 teaspoons. All components are thoroughly mix to obtain a homogeneous mass. The resulting composition applied on the face. When the skin starts to shrink, the mask need to rinse.
- A rejuvenating composition. For its preparation should take a couple large spoonfuls of jojoba oil and add to it 2 drops of chamomile oil, chepucavage wood and patchouli. All the ingredients mix well and use instead of the cream 2 times a day.
Jojoba oil is often added to various creams and lotions. This increases their efficiency and increases shelf life. 100 ml of cosmetic products use 1.5 tablespoons of the substance.
Suitable for the eye area
Jojoba oil can be useful for skin care around the eyes. In this zone, the dermis has the highest sensitivity. She is prone to puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles.
Because it is so important to use means that are able to tighten the skin and saturating it with nutrients. Jojoba oil provides an excellent solution to this problem. Vitamin E, which is present in the composition of this product, protects cells from free radicals. In addition, the composition has a pronounced firming properties.
Jojoba oil wrinkles around the eyelids is recommended to mix with rose, lavender or sandalwood.
To cope with the problem, you need to handle the resulting composition of the skin by performing a gentle pressure. It will help to forget about the «goose paws», which may appear even in young girls.
To correct deeper wrinkles, you need to mix the remedy with almond oil in equal ratio. Regularly apply the resulting composition on problem areas, and the desired effect will come very soon.
To improve the condition of dry skin and make it more fresh and beautiful, it is worth mixing the main ingredient with patchouli and chamomile. To tablespoon the main component necessary to add a few drops of such funds. After that, the composition should be applied to problem areas.
Effective remedy from wrinkles under the eyes is the part for cooking that you need to take:
- 1 small spoon of jojoba oil,
- 2 tablespoons oil of apricot pits or peach.
- The ingredients should be carefully mix and apply the composition on your problem areas.
A doctor’s recommendation
Experts call jojoba oil is one of the most universal remedies for skin care.
This product helps to smooth out wrinkles, whiten dark circles under the eyes, tighten eyelids and to cope with the swelling. In addition, it has a pronounced moisturizing properties and can even cure skin problems.
However, the physicians are advised to use this product very carefully. If there is a predisposition to allergies, you need to do a test on the sensitivity of the dermis. This will allow to avoid unpleasant consequences.
Video: the opinion of the beautician
Rules of applying the
To achieve the desired results and do not hurt the skin, you need to follow certain rules of application:
- The mask containing this ingredient should be applied exclusively on clean skin. Because the person should remove the remnants of makeup.
- Before you apply this oil should be slightly heated on a steam bath to about 40-50 degrees. This will improve its absorption.
- You should not take too much of this product to prepare the mask. Oil should evenly cover the surface of the skin.
Do not keep the mask for too long, otherwise there is a risk of adverse reactions. The average duration does not exceed a quarter of an hour. This time is sufficient to run cellular processes.
- If the tool is used for intense rejuvenation, it is recommended to apply twice a week. When using oil as a prevention is enough 1 times in 7-10 days.
- This product has a high fat content, because to remove it from the face quite difficult. To facilitate this process, it is recommended to wipe the skin dry with a cotton pad, then soak it in warm milk and again repeat the procedure. To use for washing water is not necessary, because there is a risk of the appearance of the face film.
- In conclusion, it should lubricate the skin with your favorite cream.
The course of rejuvenation with the help of this product includes 10-15 masks. Then you need to pause for 2-3 weeks. After the specified time of the procedure can be repeated.
Jojoba oil, like other Botanical products, may provoke allergic reactions.
Before application of this product should perform sensitivity test.
It is recommended to apply a small amount on the skin behind the ear or in the crook of the elbow. If after a quarter of an hour the itching and redness does not appear, you can begin to use the substance.
Jojoba oil is considered an effective anti-aging product that visibly tightens and moisturizes the skin. With its use can not fill the dermis with nutrients and make it more fresh and radiant. It is very important to strictly adhere to the dosage. This will help to avoid negative effects and allergic reactions.
Photo: Before and after