Laser liposuction of the abdomen — what is it, reviews, prices, how to do, videos, photos before and after
Today, this method is the most common: developed special equipment to remove fat by natural means without damage to blood vessels and complications in the rehabilitation period.
The essence of the procedure
Laser lipolysis of the abdomen is performed under the influence of low intensity laser, which causes selective destruction of the cells of fat.
Under the skin of the patient the cannula is inserted, whose diameter is less than one millimeter and a special fixed thereon, the fiber probe head which emits the laser pulses.
Subsequently, the laser leads to lipolysis – the process of splitting the fat into its component acid. Using the same cannula, the fat can be pumped (if its enough) or leave in the body for excretion naturally.
Thanks to the local anesthesia, the patient feels neither pain nor discomfort. The surgery itself lasts no longer than two hours, although the average is even less, only forty or forty-five minutes.
Video: Remove fat from belly by laser
Laser liposuction of the abdomen there are a number of advantages, among which are the following:
- No need for the suction of fat removed (if small quantity). If a patient wants to remove not more than 500 ml of fat, then to pump it through the cannula optional, it will appear due to the liver together with other decay products.
- No damage of the joints and large blood loss. Laser liposuction of the abdomen is a safe and non-traumatic procedure. Instead of large incisions that are implied in some of the other types of liposuction, the laser creates microscopic punctures only. Moreover, during the destruction of fat cells, the laser is a kind of «sealing» the walls of the vessel, which eliminates the risk of bleeding.
- The lack of a long rehabilitation period. If the procedure was successful and the surgeon confirms this, the patient can go home the same day.
- No pains, hematomas, bruises, scars, scars after the procedure.
- No need to use anesthesia. Liposuction is performed under local anesthesia and does not cause much harm to the body of the patient.
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin, which ensures the effect of lifting and skin rejuvenation.
Laser liposuction of the abdomen is recommended to conduct only in those cases where subcutaneous fat is represented the patient in small quantities. Only in this case it can be pumped out through a small cannula, or withdraw with the help of the liver.
If subcutaneous fat are abundant, it is recommended that other types of liposuction: tumescent, radio frequency, vacuum, or classical.
Contraindications the following diseases:
- Malignant neoplasms.
- SARS, a viral disease.
- Chronic diseases of internal organs or their aggravation.
- The presence of a pacemaker.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to local anesthesia.
- Disorders of the psyche.
- Of blood clotting.
- HIV, hepatitis b,C.
One of the main points that should be considered by the doctor is the location of abdominal fat, which is found on two different levels:
Superficial fat is located under the skin above the abdominal muscles and deep within the abdominal cavity on the intestines.
It can be easily removed with laser liposuction, but the fat in the intestines therefore not removed. Fortunately, in most patients, subcutaneous fat more so they can get good results.
To achieve the desired result, often required from two to four weeks, but not less. Over this period of time destroyed the fat is absorbed into the bloodstream and neutralized through the liver.
However, many patients note changes the next day after the procedure. Maximum operation effect becomes noticeable after two months.
If the patient do not end up satisfied with the result (because a single procedure can be pumped no more than 500 ml of fat), liposuction procedure can be repeated one or more times.
Rehabilitation and recommendations
The rehabilitation period is quite short. On the same day the patient can go home, and within twenty-four hours after surgery, the patient has the ability to return to usual activities.
Plastic surgeons makes the following recommendations:
- wearing special compression underwear during one month;
- restriction in sports and exercise;
- diet (it is recommended not to eat fatty, salty, fried food, avoid excess salt and coffee);
- quitting Smoking and alcohol;
- avoidance of sunlight;
- rejection from visiting saunas, sun decks, swimming pools;
- the rejection of massages in the operated area.
Desirable physiotherapy sessions which allow the body to recover faster and to get the most pronounced result from lipolysis.
After the procedure, almost all patients have mild bruising, which disappear within one to three weeks. It is also possible the emergence of numbness or tingling in the affected area however these sensations also pass in an independent manner within one to nine weeks.
Video: Non-surgical removal of fat deposits
The cost of laser liposuction in the abdomen, on average, ranges from 30,000 to 200,000 rubles depending on several factors:
- the top clinic;
- the amount of fat that you want to delete;
- the number of procedures.
Apart from the procedure itself are paid for tests and consultations with other doctors (in addition to the plastic surgeon, his advice is usually free), compression etc. that’s why ask this question does not make sense, because the final price depends on many factors.
|Name of service||The average price in rubles|
|Classic liposuction 1st stomach area||25 000|
|Laser liposuction 1st stomach area||25 000|
Frequently asked questions
How to understand the difference between classic and laser liposuction and what better to choose?
Classic implies the existence of a relatively large incisions, the introduction into the body of the patient cannula, pumping of grease and damage to the blood vessels. Accordingly, the whole procedure is accompanied by great trauma and blood loss. Laser avoids that, but it is suitable only for those cases where over time, you can remove not more than 500 ml. If the patient required the removal of several litres of subcutaneous fat, large will fit a classic option.
What time should be in the clinic?
If the operation is successful, then after a few hours the patient can safely go home.
How is the recovery?
In the first few days there may be some swelling, pain during movements, but it all passes quickly (1-2 days).
It depends on the lifestyle that leads to the patient. Local deposits of fat in the so-called fat traps resistant to diets and physical exercise, so it is better to prevent their appearance at all. To save the resulting form does not have to exhaust yourself with many hours of training in the gym, enough light exercise. Also helps proper nutrition (not diet). Eating a balanced diet, the risk of the «return» of excess fat is very small.
Is it possible to remove this method, as several litres of fat?
No, this will not work, because most often destroyed fat cells are excreted in a natural way, that is thanks to the work of the liver. In extreme cases, it can be pumped through a small cannula, but it is not enough for several liters of fat. If the patient needs to remove large amounts of fat, a possible phased approach which involves carrying out several treatments with a break of ten to twenty days.
Photo before and after laser liposuction of the abdomen