Linseed oil for facial wrinkles — in cosmetics, eye, application, contraindications
The characteristics of the composition
Linseed oil in its composition contains a lot of vitamins and useful substances, ensuring its great popularity in cosmetics:
- vitamin E, which contributes to prolonging youthful skin,
- has in its composition the necessary skin vitamins a, F,
- also saturated fatty megacolony – substances, which the skin cannot produce itself, but which are very important for a healthy and well-groomed appearance
- part of the thiamine oil moisturizes and smoothes the skin,
- Niacin gives the epidermis tone.
It should be noted that a large number of omegas in flax oil is a unique property of this product.
The same number of megacycles contains only fish oil.
This product is very effective in treating irritated skin, removing redness.
These properties make linseed oil useful for aging and dry skin that is prone to wrinkles and sensitive skin.
Flaxseed oil has powerful antioxidant properties, fights free radicals, provides youth and longevity, normalizes metabolism.
General guidelines for selection and use
The oil from flax seed is very effective, but most importantly — the quality of the product: it has a neutral smell.
Quality flax oil is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, thus leaves no greasy film.
Allergy after application of the oil occurs very rarely, but still, before applying, it is better to test the product, causing a few drops to the skin of the wrist.
Video: How to delay aging
Do beauticians use pure
Flaxseed oil has a heavy texture, based on this property, replace the oil daily cream can, but you need to look on individual reaction of the organism. If you use the product for a long time and are getting satisfying results, then use further.
But still don’t need to use this product in a pure form for the skin around the eyes: swelling can not be avoided.
Contraindications and precautions
Contra-indications in the case of outdoor applications there is little, except possible allergic reactions.
After the packing opened, the product can be used only 30 days, and the mixture prepared on the basis of two weeks.
The shelf life is 1 year when stored at 10 °C.
Ways to use Flaxseed oil for face wrinkles
Oil can be used:
- as a standalone drug
- make him a mask
- add in cream,
- use for facial massage.
This product has very positive effect on the skin if you use it inside.
Make the oil you need daily a tablespoon twice a day half an hour before meals for 2-3 weeks. If the taste of oil unpleasant, you can add it to cereals and salads.
Around the eyes
Light lifting effect of linseed oil for the face is effective in fighting the wrinkles around the eyes:
- to dampen the cloth (2 piece), flax oil, put on the lower eyelid, hold for about half an hour. Use it regularly, and wrinkles become less evident, the skin will Shine and will acquire a pinkish hue. This recipe works well in the cold season.
- a mixture of linseed and corn oils, and oils of olive and walnut (all oils are to take in equal parts) to heat in a water bath. Moisten with a mixture of oils of two pads of cotton wool, apply on the lower eyelids. To use three months, twice a week.
- also a drop of oil flax can be added to regular cream around the eyes, in this case, edema is minimal, and the benefit from oil is undeniable.
On the neck
Simply heat the flax oil and lubricate the neck area for 20-25 minutes to hold wet cloth.
How to make a mask
- follow the rules of storage and watch the shelf life of oil, store it in the fridge, a container of oil open as little as possible;
- rinse the mask from flax seeds need warm water;
- apply the mask from chin and from the wall of the nose to the temples, from the upper lip to the earlobe;
- the effect of the mask will be stronger if the day before to steam the face like a hot compress;
- during and after applying the mask it is better to lie down, relax;
- remove the mask carefully, it is easy not to stretch the skin, which after a mask is particularly vulnerable;
- after removing the mask, smear the face cream that you usually use.
Classic mask involves the use of one oil to apply on face for 20 minutes, then dry with a cloth.
You can also leave the oil overnight, but it should be remembered that adverse reactions such as swelling. All individually.
Very suitable this method is for dry, wrinkled skin. You can make a compress:
- wet gauze cloth in warm linseed oil and apply on face
- hold for about 10 minutes
- excess oil dry with a cloth. It is well saturate the skin with nutrients, moisturize it.
Before applying the mask, compress definitely need to cleanse your face. You can make this scrub:
- a tablespoon of coffee grounds, 8 drops of flax oil, 2-3 drops of essential oil cocoa mix
- apply slurry to the pre-prepared person
- within 1-2 minutes, gently massage the skin,
- after that, leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes and then wash with warm water.
For getting rid of wrinkles it is recommended to use the following mask:
- a mixture consisting of 1 teaspoon of Flaxseed oil, honey, white clay and milk (2 tablespoons) use the following: oil and honey mix and heat on a steam bath to 35-40 °C. Then introduce into the mixture of warm milk and clay. Knead, apply on face for 30 minutes. Especially effective is the use of the mask for smoothing of nasolabial folds: after 5-6 treatments the results appear. After 20 treatments, the face oval is tightened.
- egg yolk mix with a teaspoon of Flaxseed oil and honey, stir, heat in a water bath, apply on face for 15 minutes;
- yeast (a tablespoon) diluted with warm milk. The mixture should stand for about 15 minutes. Then enter in a mixture of one teaspoon of the flax oil, honey, lemon juice, half a tablespoon of sour cream. The resulting substance carefully grind and apply on face, wash off after 20 minutes;
- half-teaspoon of Flaxseed oil, 1 raw egg yolk, vitamin E (one capsule), mix and apply on face for half an hour;
- freshly harvested nettle leaves pour boiling water and grind until mushy state, then 2 tablespoons of pulp, add the table spoon of Flaxseed oil, apply on face for 20 minutes;
- mixed with essential oils of rose, sandalwood, chamomile and orange (one drop) tablespoon of Flaxseed oil, apply on face for 15 minutes. Mask perfectly tones up tired skin, which is prone to formation of wrinkles;
- a few berries chopped strawberries, mix with 2 teaspoons of thick cream, add a teaspoon of flax oil, apply on face for 30 minutes;
- take flax seed oil, cottage cheese, sour cream — all in equal quantities, apply on face for 15 minutes. If the mixture is too thick – add a little more sour cream.
If you decide to use flax oil to improve the condition of skin and fight against wrinkles, it is best to consult a doctor – cosmetologist.
But if you want to take remedy the inside with the physician as the use of Flaxseed oil to food has a number of contraindications.
In the application of oil is necessary to observe some rules that will help you to get the maximum result from the use of this product:
- you must thoroughly clean the skin before the procedure: wash hands, cleanse the face of makeup;
- apply the oil solution should be only on moist skin. The oil will not allow to evaporate the moisture and at the same time nourish the skin. Oil temperature should be room or oil should be slightly warmed.
- treatments with oils spend no more than 1-2 times a week. And observe the skin condition;
- after opening the bottle of flax oil quickly becomes unusable and can not be used more than a month. Store oil in the refrigerator. The use of spoiled product will only hurt the skin, as in «late» oil appear harmful products of oxidation.
This product is extremely important to aging skin which is fully capable to replace expensive skincare. A combination of indoor and outdoor reception facilities will provide the maximum effect.
Photo: Before and after