Liposuction at home — belly how to make, syringe, ultrasonic
Liposuction at home and features of its implementation. Principal and methods of liposuction home.
What it is
Liposuction in the home is a one or several procedures that are aimed at reducing the fat mass in certain areas of the body, including the abdomen.
In fact, such liposuction is not something usually done in beauty salons, and certainly not surgery.
This concept provides for more gentle forms of correction.
Is it possible
First of all, I must say that none of the existing classic types of liposuction cannot be done at home yourself.
For example, to perform traditional liposuction, you will need a real surgical intervention, the anesthesia, the availability of special equipment and doctors.
Independently to carry out such a house is simply not realistic, unless you want to risk your health.
The same applies to ultrasonic and laser liposuction. They cannot be done at home itself due to the fact that this would require a special ultrasonic and laser equipment.
Moreover, wishing to bring the figure in shape should know what to perform complex cosmetic procedures for liposuction have a specialist, or otherwise, the person may do yourself more harm than good.
As for such thing as liposuction at home, she envisions special baths and other relatively light and harmless procedures, which will be able to cope on their own, even people without experience in this field.
Indications and contraindications
To do liposuction at home for such testimony:
- Loss of skin elasticity in the arms, legs, abdomen, neck or buttocks.
- The first signs of skin aging.
- Cellulite deposits on the buttocks, thighs and abdomen (where the skin becomes like a crust of orange).
- Quick weight gain after pregnancy.
- Dissatisfaction with their body shape and desire to change it.
To home liposuction did not cause unwanted side effects and deterioration in health status, should be aware of such contraindications to its use:
- The age of eighteen.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- The clotting of blood.
- Oncologic pathology.
- A variety of infectious diseases.
- Acute respiratory illness.
- Acute bacterial disease.
- Acute gastrointestinal disease.
- Weakened skin elasticity and hypersensitivity.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- A weakened immune system.
- The period following recent surgery.
- The age of a person over 65 years of age.
Liposuction techniques at home
The most effective techniques for liposuction are:
- ozone therapy;
- the use of anti-cellulite remedies;
- the application of vacuum and ultrasound.
Let us consider each of these methods in more detail.
Wrap aims to under the influence of its own heat people sweat and lose extra inches. With the regular repetition of this procedure with the use of natural supplements to improve elasticity of skin, its moisture and elasticity.
The wrap is done this way:
- First you need to prepare the mixture for application. It is best to use honey, seaweed and essential oils (olive, orange etc.). The first ingredients will improve the skin condition, and the second – moisturizing and nourishing with vitamins.
- Then the finished mixture should be applied on the problematic area of skin and wrap it with cling film several times so that the skin was tightly covered with a film.
- Cover with a warm blanket and leave it for half an hour.
- Then you need to take a warm shower and lubricate the problem area with a moisturizing cream.
- Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
Today, the wrap is considered to be one of the most effective and safe treatments for weight loss.
With the help of just two months, you can really reduce the amount of waist and hips up to 5 cm
Moreover, due to the simplicity and accessibility of procedure to make it will be able to attend (unless they have significant contraindications).
Ozone therapy involves the treatment, special mixtures containing ozone.
The main advantage of this procedure is that it is practically no rehabilitation period. Moreover ozone therapy does not cause pain or discomfort.
Repeat ozone therapy preferably once a week for a month.
Anti-cellulite products can be used for home liposuction no more than twice a week.
They not only eliminate the excess excess fat but will also improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin, improve blood circulation and accelerate metabolism.
Before applying these anti-cellulite remedies the skin should be cleaned with scrubs.
To inflict that kind of cosmetic creams it is advisable circular massaging movements.
Thalassotherapy is a cosmetic procedure that involves taking baths with different content. Most often for this purpose apply the so-called pine baths.
The temperature of the water bath to thalassotherapy should be no more than 36 degrees. The course consists of fourteen procedures that need to be done every two days. It can also be repeated a month later.
In addition to thalassotherapy, you can use a mixture of seaweed, menthol and camphor. They will contribute to the narrowing of blood vessels that wash to strengthen them. These additives belong to the cool types of bathtubs.
There are also hot tubs. They include the addition of red pepper and caffeine. Using them it is possible to improve blood circulation and tighten the skin.
Ultrasound and vacuum
Ultrasonic liposuction at home is the hope for most women and men who ever tried to imagine such a procedure in the salon. Unfortunately, the house classic ultrasonic liposuction is impossible (she needs surgery).
Despite this, there are non-invasive form of ultrasonic liposuction, in which fat mass is displayed together with the cells of lymph.
This event provides a course of five sessions. Between each session should be a break of ten days. The duration of each procedure — no longer than an hour.
Ultrasonic liposuction at home will be effective when you need to get rid of a small amount of excess fat. To achieve a visible effect, there should be at least three procedures.
As for vacuum liposuction, it is done by using special apparatus through which the doctor inserts a cannula (needle) under the skin. Moving it, vacuum gradually sucks the excess fat.
Vacuum liposuction is a very complicated and dangerous procedure, which could move independently is not recommended.
Video: several methods
Is it possible to apply these methods to belly
Liposuction of the abdomen at home is more difficult than, for example, the thighs or buttocks.
Best help to get rid of excess fat complications on a stomach wrap.
It eliminates ugly creases and bulging belly, but only when the regular delivery wraps and compulsory correction of the diet.
The risks and dangers
Liposuction at home is a rather specific concept, which, if improperly performed, has such risks and danger:
- Allergic reaction. It may occur not only in people with a tendency to allergies, but also all the other men and women who will use inappropriate means for liposuction of the house.
Moreover, the allergen can be anything (cream, butter, various cosmetic additives, etc.).
Manifest allergies can also different. This may be rash, redness, itching, burning and even swelling of the skin. With the appearance of at least one of these symptoms, should as soon as possible to consult a beautician or a doctor.
- The infection can happen when a person will damage your skin. This, in turn, can lead to fever, zagnoenie sores and redness.
This condition will require long-term medical treatment and dressings to the affected area of the skin.
Moreover, precisely because of the high risk of infection liposuction is best done in professional clinics and salons.
- Necrosis (necrosis) of the skin can happen from exposure to rays with the liposuction at home. With this, one will require surgical treatment to remove the necrosis, since the medication it quite a long time to heal.
- The appearance of bumps on the skin can happen in case of irregular use of anti-cellulite remedies.
- Partial loss of sensation can occur with nerve damage.
- The risk of re-deposition of fat mass always exists in that case, if a person in addition to procedures not adhere to a healthy diet and other tips.
Safe methods of correction
The most effective homemade methods for correction are:
- Proper nutrition is the Foundation to a beautiful figure and a health guarantee.
In order to start the process of losing weight, the first step is to abandon the use of such products:
- fatty cheese;
- fast food;
- semi-finished products;
- white bread and bakery products;
- alcoholic beverages;
- chocolate and other weaknesses;
- sweet drinks;
A good diet should be:
- vegetables and fruits;
- freshly squeezed juices;
- green tea;
- boiled fish and lean meat;
- all kinds of casseroles;
- dairy products.
It is also important to follow the rules of nutrition:
- you need to eat often but in small portions;
- on the day you need to drink at least two liters of water;
- not eat after seven in the evening, and if you really want, then the maximum that you can afford is a Cup of green tea or yogurt;
- do not overeat and eat on the run;
- if it is not possible to eat normally, then you need to kill hunger the fruit, not bread or cake;
- once a week is useful to do fasting days on yogurt and fruit;
- Breakfast and lunch should be the most hearty and dinner is easy;
- for one meal it is not desirable to combine the indigestible products (it is better to hold a separate food);
- avoid stress and nervous strain, as they often provoke a man «seizing problem» food.
You should also stop Smoking.
- Exercise is as important as proper nutrition. They will contribute to calorie burning, and therefore will help to lose weight. The main thing is to work out regularly (at least twice a week).
With regard to the form of exercise, it could be anything. Best sports for weight loss are swimming, running, walking long distances, yoga and fitness. You can also practice Cycling.
Sport will not only improve the shape, it will also enhance immunity, improve mental and emotional state (get rid of depression, improve sleep, improve mood).
Allocate such basic myths and misconceptions about the concept of «liposuction»:
- Resulting in an overall slimming of the body. In fact, liposuction aims to remove fat from certain areas of the body, but certainly not of the whole organism. It can help only a little to correct the problem areas, but not completely to lose weight.
- Forever solve the problem of cellulite. This is a misconception because cellulite is nothing more than, as fat deposition on thighs and buttocks, and, as you know, a person can lose weight and gain weight depending on what kind of lifestyle he leads. Here everything depends on liposuction, but from the man himself.
- It eliminates the problem of sagging skin. This procedure is not aimed at firming of the skin. These are other cosmetic surgeries.
- Results are visible immediately. The immediate result has no surgical or cosmetic (non-surgical liposuction). All takes a lot of time, patience and effort.
With the liposuction at home it is important to remember about safety, because health comes first.
For this reason, doctors advise to follow these rules:
- Do not use dubious methods of weight loss home.
- Do not apply unproven cosmetics that can cause allergies.
- Not to do liposuction at home in the presence of at least one condition (especially pregnancy).
- If you don’t know something, better to ask the doctor or beautician, and not to verify questionable methods myself.
- With the appearance of unpleasant symptoms as soon as possible to consult a doctor and stop doing liposuction.