Liposuction of the cheeks — photos, before and after, price, chin, laser
Every woman faced with such a problem as changes in facial contour by reducing and weight gain. A common problem is the inability to get rid of fatty tissue in the cheeks, as diet and exercise have little impact on this area. In this case, the best option is liposuction.
The operation is completely safe, and when correctly carried out all manipulation risks are reduced to zero.
Trauma to a minimum, therefore, rehabilitation is easy, and the time the operation takes little. Effects of General anesthesia patient is not subjected, used only local anesthesia.
Serious complications occur only rarely, and often at Vienna clinic staff. Therefore, it is necessary to take responsibility for the choice of a specialist.
When to do
Plump cheeks are not always associated with excess weight, so special many men and women of different ages. But if in his youth, chubby cheeks, are attached to the face of sweetness, with age they begin to SAG, weighting and deforming the contour of the face, adding to the patient for several years.
Liposuction is the best option if the reason for the excessive roundness of the cheeks is a genetic predisposition. But patients with overweight and obesity it is recommended to lose weight.
Surgery is indicated:
- when excess fat deposits on the cheeks;
- while sagging skin on the cheeks;
- excessive roundness of the cheeks due to the deposition of the subcutaneous tissue;
- during deformation of the contour of the face;
- with the deepening of nasolabial folds;
- at the age of 35 years.
Surgery liposuction of the cheeks is considered the most safe and simple of all.
But any surgery has a number of contraindications, including liposuction:
- diabetes mellitus;
- malignant and benign tumors;
- severe chronic disease;
- various diseases of an infectious nature;
- viral disease;
- poor blood clotting;
- diseases associated with the immune system;
- insufficient amount of subcutaneous fat;
- sagging skin;
- weak muscles of the face;
- deep wrinkles;
- skin diseases and predisposition to them;
- peptic ulcer;
- heart disease;
Risks during the operation is minimal.
Operation almost does not pose a threat to health, and all side effects disappear within a few days. Besides, the fat cells are completely removed, and the contour of the face for a long time will remain an ideal.
To avoid possible side effects, you must consult a qualified professional to pass all the necessary tests. In case of any deviations from the norm should first undergo treatment and only on the background of complete health can proceed with liposuction of the cheeks.
The types of liposuction of the chin and cheeks
This operation does not require General anesthesia and is performed under local anesthesia, the surgery takes more than an hour.
Most often liposuction of the chin and cheeks without surgery is performed using ultrasound or laser.
The advantage of this method is low invasiveness of the skin and faster recovery compared to surgical method.
At this time, there are several types of liposuction:
But the most popular is the laser liposuction of the chin and cheeks.
With this method of liposuction, not only disappear extra fat, but also tightened the skin. Besides, when exposed to laser in the subcutaneous layer produces collagen, which improves skin cell regeneration, while maintaining its youthfulness.
Video: Features of the laser method
Liposuction of this region takes place in several stages:
- The choice of method. The patient can choose the liposuction technique, but is most often used laser.
- Preparation for surgery. In the first step the technician puts on the skin of the label, highlighting the region with excess body fat.
- Anesthesia. In the second stage, the patient is administered a local anesthetic or General anesthesia is offered.
- Cut. At this stage on the skin make a small incision behind the ear or on the chin to introduce the cannula, usually the size of the cut does not exceed 3-5 mm.
- Podsekanie. At the fifth stage with special scissors to adjust the incision to the tool entered at the correct angle.
- Pumping the fat. In most methods of liposuction the fat cells soften and pumped out.
- The completion of the operation. At the last stage specialist produces flushing of the skin, to get rid of residual fat and blood and leaves a cosmetic seam and surgical tape.
In total long any operation may last from half to three hours.
Photo: Before and after
The rehabilitation period
Within a week after surgery, the patient is shown wearing a compression mask which prevents the skin from deforming, prevents swelling and bruising, and improves lymphatic drainage. It is also not recommended to sunbathe, relax in the sauna and bath, carrying and loading of the face and neck. It is necessary to abandon the use of cosmetics.
During rehabilitation, avoid facial massage, and men to shave with care.
After liposuction of the chin and cheeks, you must follow a proper diet to avoid sudden weight gain, which can lead to re-sagging of the skin.
The visible effect of the operation occurs within 4-6 months.
The face becomes firmer, young and expressive, the puffiness disappears. By that time usually go all swelling and the contours of the face take a physiologically correct form.
Cosmetics after the procedure
After liposuction of the face have to give up cosmetics for the duration of rehabilitation.
Do not use cosmetics until the doctor will remove the stitches the wound will not heal.
After the swelling subsides, it is better to use natural cosmetics that do not contain chemically synthesized substances or preservatives.
After the procedure there is no need to use anti-aging cream as well podrovnyal liposuction facial contours and tightens the skin, it is enough to apply a moisturizer morning and evening.
Alignment tones are perfect matifying powder and concealer, and to highlight the new line of the cheekbones, you need easy to blend blush.
Not worth it for the first time after surgery experimenting with brands of makeup, as it can cause allergic reactions, which may aggravate swelling and cause deformation of the skin.
Below side effects were minimal, the surgery must be carried out exclusively by experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Normal after liposuction of the face may appear swollen, tingling, numbness, discomfort in the region of the incision. These symptoms do not pose a threat to the health and go to the end of the rehabilitation period.
In rare cases, there may be more serious consequences, such as:
- tissue necrosis in the area of operations;
- postoperative hematoma;
- chronic pain;
- pigmentation of the skin;
- the emergence of a strong edema;
- hyperesthesia (increased sensitivity);
- the appearance of bumps and bumps on the skin.
The likelihood of these complications is low, it ranges from 0.2% to 2% of patients around the world.
Causes of side effects
- Unqualified personnel and their wrong doings.
- Too active manipulation, provoking the destruction of blood vessels and subsequent hematoma.
- Violation of the rules of antiseptics. The operation carried out by non-sterile instruments may cause tissue necrosis or inflammation.
- If the surgeon touches a nerve then it may increase the sensitivity.
- In rare cases, complications can be a feature of the body of the patient. For example, poor blood clotting.
The average cost
The cost of liposuction of the cheeks is not only the operation itself, but also tests, essential drugs and primary doctor.
The average for one zone, the price ranges from 20,000 rubles to 25,000, depending on the clinic.
Only surgeon in the exact measure can assess what type of intervention is necessary in a particular case, to achieve the perfect result.
- After liposuction of the face, the patient is encouraged to hold a healthy lifestyle to keep the weight and keep the long effect of liposuction.
- After the joints are completely tightened, it is necessary to use sunscreen while in the sun. UV rays are detrimental affect on the skin, draining it and contributing to the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is not necessary to be in a vertical position with mask on her face, she needs to lie, otherwise mask its weight pulls the skin down, nullifying the effect of the operation.
Should refuse to massage the face, he stretches the skin, contributing to its sagging.
- It is not necessary to knead, roll, and constantly touching the skin on the cheeks, neck and chin. All these manipulations affect the shape of the face. Better you touch your face during the day as possible.
- Positive effect on the overall skin tone ice. For best effect it is necessary to wipe a clean face with an ice cube, gently massaging and wet skin with a soft towel.
Undoubtedly, every woman wants to remain beautiful and young for years to come. But it is important to understand that any liposuction is not a method of weight reduction, because if you do not change the way of life, hated fat soon again take its rightful place.
Proper nutrition, exercise and a healthy lifestyle will consolidate the results for many years, and eventually improve it.