Liposuction of the knees — reviews, photos, price, laser, non-surgical
Liposuction of the knees is considered to be a fairly simple cosmetic surgery. It is performed with the help of high-tech equipment to combat fat deposits. This problem occurs in many people.
Look how the legs need in this procedure
Often in women, there is an unpleasant situation in which the legs remain relatively slender, but the knees appear fat deposition. This problem occurs when education in the area of the knees of the so-called fat deposits.
Despite the fact that such deposits are small in volume, they can cause aesthetic discomfort and considerably impairs the appearance of the figure.
Non-surgical treatment of knee is:
- maintaining an active lifestyle,
- the diet,
- conducting massage.
It is very important to practice regularly. However, in some cases the girls fail to achieve the desired effect. In such cases, and performed liposuction of the knees.
The specifics of the plastics
Conduct plastics knee is quite a simple procedure. However, when a small amount of surgery, the doctor must have a sufficient level of qualification.
Operation should be performed with extreme caution, since the area of the popliteal fossa are the main blood vessels and nerve fibers of the feet.
This procedure is carried out under local or General anesthesia. The type of anesthesia to be chosen by the surgeon depending on the operation and characteristics of the human body.
To get rid of body fat, usually used tumescent liposuction:
- To accomplish it in the required zone, enter solution Klein. This composition on the basis of saline, lidocaine and adrenaline dissolves the fat, after which it can be easily removed by a special cannula.
- The tool is inserted through the incision, having a length of 2-4 mm. They are in the natural folds, and therefore can not be afraid that after surgery the scars will appear.
The main indication for performing surgical intervention in knee is an excessive amount of body fat in this area.
It is important to note that this surgery has some contraindications:
- diabetes mellitus;
- advanced forms of obesity;
- of blood clotting;
- severe violations of the kidneys and liver;
- heart diseases that are accompanied by hemodynamic disorders;
- advanced cases of hypertension;
- lesions of the skin, inflammation and other dermatological disorders in the knee;
- acute and chronic forms of thrombophlebitis;
- running varicose veins of the legs;
- chronic venous insufficiency.
Anesthesia and duration of surgery
This procedure lasts about 1 hour.
When it is executed the person put to sleep through drugs. They are absolutely harmless to the body. After application of such funds the person does not appear weakness, headache or nausea.
To avoid negative health effects during operation is constantly monitored condition of the patient.
Video: Methods of correction
Methods liposuction of the knees
Currently, there are many techniques of liposuction of the knees. Each of them has certain features.
When performing this procedure, the surgeon in the knee performs the incisions and insert the instruments with laser guide.
Using this device fat tissue in the problem area is destroyed. In addition, there is a coagulation of the affected vessels. After that fat mass was aspirated from under the skin.
Laser liposuction of the knees has an indisputable advantage, namely, the property of the radiation.
In this case, there is a lifting effect thanks to the active synthesis of collagen and elastin.
This liposuction technique is also called surgical or tumescent. In this case, through small incisions in the skin into the body introduce a special cannula. With its help, the doctor performs a backward movement to achieve the destruction of fat into small particles.
After the destruction of the fat is pumped by means of a special apparatus. This manages to get rid of the extra volume around the knees.
Preparations for this type of surgery includes the following components:
- marking area around the knees for liposuction;
- treatment of this area with antiseptic;
- the incision of the skin with a scalpel – is in not too important from an aesthetic point of view;
- the installation of the device for special programs.
During the procedure carry out the following steps:
- introduce a special solution for getting rid of fat;
- remove dissolved deposits of fat by means of vacuum;
- check the quality of completed operations – you need to measure the thickness and uniformity of the treated areas;
In conclusion, it is recommended to impose on the wound sutures, install the rubber graduates, who on the following day removed during dressing. In the end, is the placement of sterile labels, which are carefully sealed seams.
This technique is ideally suited for young patients because their skin cells are perfectly reduced. Due to this, the surface epithelium is leveled quickly.
Older people are advised to resort to other methods, as the contraction of the skin deteriorates with age.
In addition, for the depot fat is used directional influence of ultrasonic waves.
Thanks to its use could stimulate local metabolism.
After this the fat is removed or using a cannula, or through the lymphatic drainage after a certain time. The second method involves the removal of natural deposits. Specific way to choose the volume of fat.
For destruction of fat cells using special contact device, which leads to the creation of artificial hypothermia, or hypothermia. Destroyed thus fat cells leave the body together with the flow of lymph.
Care after surgery
To surgical intervention did not lead to negative consequences for health, it is very important to follow all doctor’s recommendations:
- In the first 2 days it is recommended to stay in a horizontal position. On the third day it is possible to begin to move. However, the sport loads have to forget for 1-1.5 months.
- In addition, it is recommended to refrain from visiting saunas, baths, swimming pool.
- Within 2-4 weeks you should wear elastic stockings. They help to improve skin contraction and normalize the venous outflow from the lower extremities.
- Final restoration of the treated area occurs in 2-3 months. As a result, there is improved shape of the knees. However, this type of surgery leaves virtually no scars.
After the procedure you need to remember that fatty tissue will not be to appear around the knees. If the patient gain weight, the proportions of the legs broken. Because it is so important to prevent the appearance of excess weight. It is recommended to follow the rules of a healthy diet and keep physically active.
It is important to note that liposuction is recommended in the cooler seasons. This will help keep your feet after the surgery closed. In addition, it is impossible to prevent irritation from sweat, dehydration associated with heat and other unpleasant consequences.
In General, liposuction of the knees is considered a relatively safe procedure, especially if performed by a qualified doctor. However, in any case, it is surgery, which can cause unpleasant consequences.
Sometimes surgery leads to the appearance of hematomas and reduce skin sensitivity. These complications are temporary and quickly pass. In more rare cases, it develops fat embolism vessels and pigmentation disorders of the skin.
If disturbed technique of liposuction, there is a risk of uneven skin texture. This is due to uneven removal of fat deposits.
Another negative consequence is the penetration of infection in the surgical wound. However, using the rational use of antibacterial agents, this complication can be avoided.
Because liposuction of the knees is not considered to be too large to surgery, anemia as a consequence of the impressive bleeding does not develop.
To prevent negative health effects, it is impossible to neglect the advice of a plastic surgeon. Moreover, constant medical supervision will help you to quickly identify and correct undesirable consequences of liposuction.
Photo: Before and after
The price of liposuction depends on many factors. These include the extent of surgery, skill of the surgeon and other features. The fact that each person has a peculiar type of structure of the figure, and the physician must take into account the personality of the patient.
That is why the decision on the cost of the operation is accepted after examination the plastic surgeon. On reception it is possible to study in detail the stages of intervention and other features.
The average cost of liposuction of the knees is not less than 25 thousand.
To avoid liposuction of the knees, you need to adhere to helpful guidelines:
- Food. To reduce the size of the knees will help special diet. Due to the overall slimming of the body get rid of excess fat deposits in problem areas.
- Active way of life. To achieve positive results will help swimming, regular fitness and an active lifestyle in General. His knees lose weight only as a result of a General reduction of the mass of the human body and increase tone of his skin.
- Exercises for the knees. There are specific exercises that help to train your problem area. It’s best to perform movements that focused on flexion and extension of the lower extremities. Particularly effective in this regard squats.
- Cosmetic procedures. Great results help to achieve hardware and injection techniques. You can use the other procedures such as mesotherapy or biorevitalization.
If these methods do not help to get rid of fat deposits around the knees can help a liposuction.
Liposuction is a very effective method that is actively applied to eliminate excess fat deposits around the knees. Using this procedure, you can make your legs more beautiful and slim. It is very important to carefully prepare for the surgical intervention, to avoid negative consequences.