Liposuction of the pubic area for men price, before and after
Global trends of the present time are driving the overweight people in the frame, which can not affect their emotional state.
The accumulation of excess fat in the pubic area is not only a visible lack of figures, but also may cause defective sexual life. But if for women it is just a cosmetic defect, men the situation is much more complicated.
Pubic area are prone to obesity, as it contains a large amount of subcutaneous fat.
In men, the abdomen, and adjacent the pubis is more predisposed to obesity than women. In women, excess fat is stored primarily in the hips.
A man can choose liposuction as a primary method of dealing with unwanted fat, in the following cases:
- Syndrome acquired about the reduction the penis, in other words a hidden penis. Is the result of «maplevania» fat folds in the pubic region of the root member and his visual shortening. To liposuction the man turns in the case, if diet and sport are powerless.
With such a problem faced by nearly all fat men. No effect on erectile function and on the process of ejaculation, and semen quality, this syndrome has not. But patients hidden penis can cause feelings of inadequacy or emotional disorder that negatively affects the intimate life of men.
- Local deposition of fat in the pubic area. A man may, through diet and sport put in order the figure, but the pubic region difficult adjustment. Therefore, aesthetic considerations can also be the reason for going to a plastic surgeon.
All surgical interventions have their contraindications, and liposuction of the pubic area in men is no exception:
- young patient age (under 18);
- body weight significantly exceeds the norm. Liposuction as a method of getting rid of excess fat is used when weight is not more than 20%;
- cardiovascular disease such as hypertension, hypotension, varicose veins, heart disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- disease of blood coagulation system (hemophilia, von Willebrand’s disease and others);
- stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis;
- hormonal disorders associated with malfunction of endocrine organs;
- renal failure, nephritis and other pathologies of the excretory system.
Tests and examinations
The doctor, to discover contraindications, requires a number of research before giving the go-ahead for the procedure to remove excess fat.
The required list of tests assigned by the doctor individually and may include:
- General analysis of blood.
- Biochemical analysis of blood.
- A blood test for infection (hepatitis, HIV, syphilis).
- A blood test for clotting.
- The General analysis of urine.
Shall be held no later than 2 weeks prior to liposuction:
- Chest x-ray.
- The conclusion of the doctor — phlebologist with suspected venous disease.
- The opinion of the therapist about the possibility of performing General anesthesia in a patient.
Video: Important features
How to prepare for the procedure
Selecting a suitable clinic, successfully passing all the necessary tests and analyses, the man will only have to properly prepare for surgery. It is important to follow all the recommendations, since half of the success of the operation depends on the right preparation.
Compliance with the following rules is mandatory before liposuction:
- If the patient had a viral or bacterial illness, between recovery period and the date of the operation must complete at least 3 weeks.
- In the presence of chronic diseases it is important to get appropriate therapy.
- Three weeks before liposuction man should completely abandon the use of alcohol, cigarettes, hookah.
- 2 weeks before surgery to stop taking any drugs that have anticoagulant action (e.g., aspirin).
- To raise the tone of the immune system need to take a vitamin b complex for 2-3 weeks.
- To reduce the consumption of salt.
- A few weeks before the procedure to go on a diet.
- It is impossible to conduct an independent hair removal (shaving) the pubic area 2 weeks prior to liposuction.
- Within 7 days prior to the upcoming operations are not allowed to visit baths, saunas, pool, sports.
- When the operation remains 8 hours need to completely give up food and drink.
How to carry out liposuction pubic area men
Surgery to remove fat can be performed under General anesthesia and under local anesthesia. Liposuction takes about one hour, as the pubic area itself is quite small. Initially the fat to dissolve and then remove it.
The types of liposuction
For such a delicate area, the following types of liposuction:
- Laser. Through the incisions in the inguinal folds introduce a special tube – cannula, and by means of laser radiation destroy fat cells;
- Ultrasonic. Has a longer duration of treatment, and includes at least two procedures. In the first stage the treatment is carried out using ultrasound. And in the second stage we remove the fat cells.
- RF. Technique is the same as with the other two types of treatments, only with this technology use radio frequency coming into the fatty tissue through two electrodes: external and internal.
The rehabilitation period
Rehabilitation after liposuction pubic area men is about two weeks. In the hospital, the patient will stay for 2-3 days and after specific recommendations from a doctor will be able to go home.
At this time it is to forget about sport, swimming, the baths and saunas. You also cannot tan in the sun or in a Solarium.
You should wear a special supportive bra which will help to develop the affected areas and give the skin to SAG.
The frequency of complications after liposuction is quite big, so before you lie on the operating table, the patient should consider all possible risks and negative consequences from the procedure. Complications are divided into General and local.
If the operation was carried out a complete examination of the patient, and there were no contraindications, the likelihood of developing common complications are minimal. However, it is not always possible to predict how will behave in the body after such a procedure.
Common complications after liposuction include:
- pulmonary embolism is a severe condition in which death may occur. When surgery is a constant monitoring of the cardiovascular system, applied anticoagulant drugs that prevent blood clots;
- deep vein thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism is an emergency condition and to prevent the need of ongoing control during operation;
- fat embolism – getting fat droplets into the General circulation, with disturbance of microcirculation. Depending on which body fat embolus will clog the flow of blood, can develop the following States: renal, liver, pulmonary or cardiac failure, cerebral blood flow, brain swelling;
- blood loss. Usually accompanied by operations on large areas of the body.
The appearance of most local complications is a normal response of the body in the postoperative period, and depends on the technique of the procedure, the area liposuction volume of fat removed.
The most common local side effects are:
- hyperesthesia or hypoesthesia – increase or decrease the sensitivity of the skin in the pubic area. This complication is associated with damage to nerve endings during surgery. This process is inevitable. Sensitivity is usually restored within three months after the liposuction;
- postoperative hematoma, which in most cases depends on the correctness of the operation. Small bruises. yourself passing through a week after the procedure are normal, but a large accumulation of blood require its aspiration;
- the accumulation of serous fluid in the pubic area is a seroma. Outflow of lymph under the skin can occur because of damage to blood vessels during surgery. In this case a drainage system;
- swelling often accompanies patients in the postoperative period and usually lasts for 2-4 weeks;
- hyperpigmentation in the area carried out liposuction. The appearance of excess skin pigmentation depends on the individual characteristics of the organism;
- the inflammatory process due to infections. This files most often occurs when breaches of asepsis and antisepsis. Early antibiotic therapy helps to avoid more serious violations;
- tissue necrosis that develops when the violation of the trophic tissue in the pubic area;
- the unevenness and roughness of the skin caused by uneven fat removal in different parts of the pubis;
- sagging skin as one of their complications may appear when you delete a large amount of fat during one procedure.
The result and its duration
To evaluate the result after liposuction male can 3 months later.
The first time swelling, redness and bruising will visually increase the area of the pubis. After 12 weeks, the inflammatory symptoms subside, and will be able to fully see the effect of the procedure.
Successfully conducted liposuction to ensure the visual improvement of the pubis and most importantly, if there was a problem of concealed penis, it will be solved.
The vast majority of cases, if liposuction is carried out correctly and the patient follows all the rules of period of rehabilitation, the re-treatments are not required.
In order not to provoke the deposition of fat in the pubic area you need to:
- to lead a healthy lifestyle
- to adhere to proper nutrition.
The average cost
The price of liposuction of the pubic area in men depends on many parameters, including the amount of fat, additional procedures (tests, examinations, anesthesia), selected the type of liposuction, the level of the clinic and the skill of the surgeon.
The cost of the procedure varies from 25 to 55 thousand rubles.
Liposuction is not a method of weight loss, but only removes localized excess fat. It may be the salvation for those who fail to put in order your body independently. The operation is safe, but to carry out liposuction of the Mons pubis or not addressed to the first doctor.