Liposuction of the pubic area in women — photos, price
Liposuction of the pubic area in women has its own characteristics, which should be read before agreement to the procedure. Let us consider the price of liposuction of the pubic area, methods of conducting and more.
What it is
Liposuction of the pubic area in women is a surgical procedure which removes the excess fat supply in the bikini area.
This operation can be carried out both independently and in combination with liposuction of abdomen, waist or legs.
This procedure is aimed at improving the attractiveness and increase sexuality in women, so every year it becomes more and more popular.
The causes of excess fat in the bikini area
The main causes of excessive fat deposits in the pubic area are:
- The obesity of the entire body.
- Malfunctions in the hormonal system.
- The aging body, which in some sections can form unwanted body fat.
- The consequences of childbirth.
- Strong weight gain during pregnancy.
- Various endocrine disorders in the body.
- Puberty in girls.
If the stomach, arms and waist still possible to «pull» with the help of exercise and diets, the area of the pubis can not be made to lose weight. Fortunately, this issue will help liposuction of the intimate area.
Indications for liposuction of the pubic area are:
- The presence of unsightly protruding folds on the pubis.
- The presence of abundant deposits of subcutaneous fat.
- The irregular shape of the pubis.
- Patient dissatisfaction with the appearance of pubic hair and his oversized form.
- The appearance of the asymmetry of the pubis after injury.
Before liposuction of the Mons pubis, women should familiarize yourself with these contraindications:
- Patient age of eighteen.
- Pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
- HIV infection.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Acute respiratory disease (influenza, pneumonia, SARS).
- The clotting of blood.
- The presence of inflammation in the body.
- Disturbances in the Central nervous system.
- The presence of a pacemaker.
- Stomach ulcer and other acute diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Obesity is associated with genetic predisposition.
- The period after a heart attack or stroke.
- Patient age older than 65 years.
- Of vascular disease.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient to anesthesia or medicines.
- Acute or chronic renal failure.
The types of liposuction of the pubic area in women
There are some types of liposuction of the Mons pubis in women:
- Conventional liposuction involves siphoning the fat through incisions in the skin using a special apparatus.
- Plastic skin. While the patient removes excess fat on the pubic area and stitched the remaining part of the skin.
- Lipolifting be carried out by entering and the further redistribution of fat mass from one body part to another. It helps to restore the desired aesthetic appearance to the pubis.
Video: Important features
How to prepare for the procedure
Before liposuction is necessary to consult a surgeon.
The patient should ask the physician about the expected results, risks and possible consequences. The doctor, in turn, need to respond in detail to all the questions.
Two weeks before the procedure you should take these tests and pass research:
- General analysis of blood and urine;
- advanced biochemical analysis of blood;
- examination by a gynecologist;
- Abdominal ultrasound;
- chest x-ray;
- blood clotting;
- a blood test for determination of RH factor;
- test for HIV infection.
Also it is recommended to pass inspection at:
The detection of any pathology liposuction will have to wait, otherwise, the patient increases the risk of complications.
Two weeks before liposuction should follow these tips:
- Stop Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Stop taking drugs that can affect blood clotting.
- To limit physical activity.
- Start taking vitamins.
- Go on a balanced diet, a diet which does not include fats, fast food and other junk food.
- Not to overeat.
- Do not worry and do not expose yourself to stress.
- To abandon the use of salt and sweet.
- Stop to enjoy the pool, Solarium or sauna.
- The day before operations can not be applied to the area of the Mons pubis cosmetics. You should also refrain from using deodorants.
On the day of surgery nothing to eat or drink. From a home compressor, you need to prepare linen.
How is the operation done
Liposuction of the pubic area done under General or local anesthesia. After the introduction of anesthesia, the doctor treats the bikini area with antiseptic solutions and making the punctures or incisions with a diameter of 1 cm. Through them is the removal of fat.
Next, the superimposed cosmetic seams, which, with a good healing will be almost not noticeable.
Photo: Before and after
The recovery period usually takes about two weeks.
During this time the patient may feel weakness, headache, discomfort in the pubis area and watch the swelling of the operated tissues.
During the period of rehabilitation should follow these tips:
- Avoid physical exertion.
- To refrain from intimacy.
- Observe genital hygiene.
- Compressor to wear special underwear.
- Bandaging and treating the wound with antiseptic and antimicrobial solutions.
- To eat healthy food.
Practice shows that complications after liposuction bikini area appear quite rarely, but still there is a risk of their development when a large volume of transactions.
Often in patients in the first days after liposuction occur the following complications:
- Hematoma. It develops when the accumulation of blood under the soft tissues of the operated area. This complication can cause pain, fever and swelling of the tissues. It requires surgical removal.
- Wound infection can occur during surgery, or with dressings already. Symptoms of this condition are fever, pain and purulent discharge from wounds.
To treat the infection you should use the drug therapy (antibiotics, which suppress the activity of infection). Also should be carried out and a topical treatment (applied to the wounds with antibacterial ointment).
- The appearance of age spots or darkening of the skin in the operated area does not have a precise explanation. Most likely, this is due to the individual characteristics of the organism.
- Seroma develops when damage to the lymphatic system.
- Necrosis can occur if too much trauma to the tissues. It should be treated by surgery, as dead skin is not eliminated by simple ointments.
- The bleeding appears very rarely. It usually occurs when a patient has a bleeding disorder.
- Anemia can occur in patients after surgery for excessive bleeding.
- Loss of skin sensitivity can occur when the surgeon damaged the nerve endings.
- The emergence of long-term inflammatory process can happen due to severe soft tissue injuries.
- The appearance of bumpy skin.
Causes of complications
Often after liposuction of the Mons pubis complications develop for the following reasons:
- Failure to follow the patient post-surgery guidelines.
- Technically correctly performed liposuction surgeon.
- The operation in enough sterile conditions.
- Liposuction in the presence of the patient has serious contraindications.
- The operation is not enough surgeon.
To prevent the development of complications after liposuction of pubic area, women should follow the doctor’s recommendations:
- Even after wound healing, you should wear underwear made only from natural fabrics. It should be gentle and not pull the skin.
- Within six months, you cannot visit a sauna, Solarium and swim in open water.
- You should very seriously consider the choice of clinics and doctors who will carry out the operation, as this depends largely on the end result.
- Preferably not at the same time with the plastic pubes to carry out pumping the fat from other parts of the body, as this affects the duration of the operation.
- In the first days after the procedure, it is important to stay in bed and rest.
- When the pain, fever or other unpleasant symptoms should immediately inform your doctor.
Usually during the rehabilitation period patients are assigned to the following groups of drugs:
- various analgesics and painkillers;
- anti-inflammatory drugs;
- antibiotics (if you get an infection);
- antipyretic drugs (at high temperature);
- medicine for sleep (sedatives).
In addition, it is important daily to do the dressings of the operated area. On the wound can cause wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ointments. You can also apply a gauze bandage soaked in antiseptic solutions.
The average cost of the procedure
The price of liposuction of the pubic area in women depends on the complexity of the procedure and the qualification of the surgeon. The average cost of such operations ranges from 20 to 90 thousand rubles.
Before you agree to a liposuction of the pubic area, you should think about it.