Lymphatic drainage massage cellulite against manual at home
Lymphatic drainage massage cellulite is safe to call a universal technology that does not harm the organism and has a high efficiency. To perform this procedure, you can consult a professional massage therapist or do it yourself at home.
What it is
A key task of the lymphatic system is the preservation of liquid and its distribution throughout the body in uniform volume.
Normal operation of this element depends on:
- the process of cell regeneration,
- the state of immunity,
- the synthesis of many hormones, including endorphins.
Many people lymphatic system primarily responds to the emergence of health problems. Because of the lack of receiving liquid, an increase in size of the lymph nodes.
By performing lymphatic drainage massage is possible to obtain such effects:
- to achieve uniform distribution of fluid through the body;
- to improve the condition of blood vessels, hair and skin;
- to strengthen the immune system;
- to deal with cellulite, and lose weight;
- to prolong youth;
- to normalize mood and to cope with stress.
At the same time increase the effectiveness of the procedure will help a set of procedures.
To cope with this problem, you need to:
- to perform a body wrap with seaweed,
- to do hand massage
- to adhere to the principles of diet and arrange fasting days.
Species, depending on region
There are many varieties of lymphatic drainage massage, each of which is characterized by certain features. They should be kept in mind before performing this procedure.
At high loads on the lower limbs there is a risk of unpleasant health effects. As a result, develops swelling, discomfort, varicose veins. To cope with these problems and additionally eliminate cellulite, you should do lymphatic drainage massage.
This procedure is performed from the feet to the hips.
On the feet are many acupuncture points that are connected with organs and systems. During the execution of the massage, there is irritation that provides healing of the body. This effect is achieved in the shortest possible time.
If the opportunity to go to a professional masseuse is missing, you can do a foot massage. It is very important to move during the movement of lymph, namely, from the ends of the toes to mid thigh.
Performing lymphatic drainage body massage is available at home. However, it is necessary to follow certain rules.
These include the following:
- All movements need to be performed very smoothly and accurately. After the procedure on the body should not bruise or bruising.
- Before performing lymphatic drainage massage, be sure to warm up problem areas of the dermis. To do this, perform careful strokes, moving the flow of lymph. It is recommended to run several approaches in one area, and then to move around a bit.
- When the tissues are fully warmed up, you can start a more active phase. For this you need to move to one side edge of the palm. This should be done in the direction of the lymph nodes.
To properly do massage, you need to know which line lymph flow exist:
- from the wrist to the shoulders;
- from the neck to the breast;
- from abdomen and lower limbs to the hip joint.
Equally important is the location of the lymph nodes. They are:
- under the lower jaw, in the folds of the elbows,
- in the armpits,
- on the side of the neck,
- in the Central part of the chest, etc.
To conduct a lymphatic drainage massage of the body alone you can use a special device. It is very important to take into account all contraindications to performing this procedure.
Typically lymphatic drainage massage of the face make with a view to eliminating swelling. It is very important to adhere to a number of recommendations.
These include the following:
- Before performing lymphatic drainage massage should thoroughly clean the skin.
- All movements should be performed from the Central part to the edges.
- At the end of the procedure, it is necessary to apply a corrective mask or do any procedure that has a lifting effect.
How to carry out lymphatic drainage massage cellulite
There are quite a lot of techniques of carrying out lymphatic drainage massage, which helps to deal with cellulite and to visibly improve skin condition.
To perform this procedure using small nozzles, in appearance resembling banks to combat colds. With the help of a special apparatus to create vacuum and pressure, whose intensity can be adjusted.
Before the procedure, the skin lubricated with a special anti-cellulite gel.
Then the therapist performs the movement of the nozzle on the skin of problem areas. This procedure is characterized by simplicity and high efficiency.
However, many women complain of painful sensations in the session. In addition, after the procedure the skin may appear bruised.
This procedure should be performed by a qualified specialist. This is a special gentle massage that helps to activate the lymph nodes and improve the flow of lymph. The exercise it is possible to normalize the elimination of excess fluid and products of metabolism from the body.
As a result, manual massage successfully cope with the manifestations of cellulite and puffiness.
The procedure lasts about half an hour. It is not painful and is having on the person a calming effect.
For this procedure on the stomach, legs and hips must wear special costume, which has a hollow inside region. Then in the cuff is supplied with air, creating on the skin surface pressure. As a consequence, there is accelerated movement of lymph and blood.
Due to this effect can get rid of extra pounds, to cope with the swelling and eliminate cellulite. Women who have gone through this procedure argue that it is one of the most effective and painless ways to eliminate cellulite.
To cope with the problem, you need to take a full course of therapy. As a rule, it consists of 15 sessions.
This procedure is also referred to as muscle toning. To the body of the patient is connected to electrodes through which an alternating current is served. This procedure is completely harmless, since it implies the use of very low voltage. However, people with cardiac abnormalities is better to refuse from such sessions.
Under the influence of current intensive muscle reduction. This can significantly speed up the metabolic processes. Due to this mechanism is triggered getting rid of subcutaneous fat and the appearance of cellulite.
However, many patients note the high morbidity of this procedure. To cope with the problem, you need to undergo 10-15 sessions.
As a consequence, noticeably firmer skin, significantly increases the elasticity of muscle tissue. However, to lose weight using these procedures will not succeed.
How to make at home
Lymphatic drainage cellulite at home comply literally with the help of improvised means. There are several effective techniques that allow to cope with the problem. To achieve maximum results, it is possible to apply several methods or alternate them with each other.
So, to carry out lymphatic drainage massage should be used such methods:
- Treatment with a dry brush. For the procedure is to arm the ordinary wooden brush to massage. For starters, the skin needs to be covered by mixture of relaxing oils, after which you can gently led fixture on the skin. It is necessary to move from the extremities to the stomach to the heart.
During the procedure it is important to avoid strong pressure. This massage should not be accompanied by pain or a burning sensation. This method is contraindicated for women who have problems with the heart or blood vessels.
- Contrast shower. This method is considered the most simple and safe. To use enough, after the bath procedures to enable and guide on problem areas jet of hot water. After 30 seconds it should be replaced cold at the same time. Therefore, it is advisable to repeatedly change the temperature of the water.
- The salt scrubs. To improve blood circulation and lymph circulation in the body, just use ordinary sea salt. With this tool, you can make a wonderful cleansing mask, anti-cellulite composition and mixture for maintaining the elasticity of the epithelium.
For cooking tools are quite a few spoons of salt mix with 5-10 drops of essential oil – lemon or orange. The composition of gentle movements applied to the body, rubbing the skin. The intensity of the massage should increase for 5-8 minutes. Salt is then recommended to leave on the skin.
Manual lymphatic drainage massage cellulite is divided into several main categories – deep, internal, and surface.
All these species have different ways of exposure:
- With deep massage, the main action is directed at the stimulation of lymphatic vessels, which are responsible for the outflow of fluid from the bodies.
- Surface treatment affects the lymphatic capillaries and activates metabolic processes in the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Internal massage is performed to stimulate the lymph nodes that are located behind the ears, in the groin and in the neck.
This procedure has a number of contraindications and limitations under which it is necessary to abandon lymphatic drainage massage.
These include the following:
- violation of skin – injuries, injuries, pathology;
- oncological diseases;
- pathology of the heart;
- disease of capillaries in them, in particular, include brittleness and high sensitivity;
- disorders of the thyroid gland;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute pathology that is accompanied by an increase in body temperature;
Of course, the most efficient procedure a force of only experienced masseur. However, if there is no possibility to turn to a professional, the session can be performed independently. For this purpose it is recommended to do the stroking and pressure. To achieve the desired results, all movements need to be performed very carefully.
There are several basic recommendations, compliance with which allows you to properly do this procedure:
- All movements need to be made in the direction of the flow of lymph. To do this, start the exposure to be at the bottom and gradually move up.
- The movement should be slow and careful. If you perform a manipulation, there is a risk of vascular injury.
- When the procedure is helpful to use a special mixture – it is possible to choose an effective gel or cream. Instead of cosmetics you can use natural honey. Thanks to this product you can clear the tissues from toxic substances. To increase the effectiveness of the procedure will help the essential oil.
Lymphatic drainage massage is a very effective procedure that helps to deal with cellulite and to visibly improve skin condition. To solve these problems, it is recommended to contact an experienced massage therapist. If this is not possible, it is permissible to do the procedure on their own, meticulously adhering to the basic rules.
Photo:Before and after