Mask for dry facial skin from a banana, a nutrient, with honey, with sour cream, winter
Dry skin requires a more thorough and careful care, because she is sensitive and prone to wrinkles. In order to provide this type of cosmetic epidermis proper care, you should know all the nuances of this complex procedures. About this will tell this article.
Causes of dry skin
There are the following reasons due to which person may develop a pathological dryness of the facial skin:
- Do not sufficient fluid intake, causing your epidermis not receiving the full amount of required moisture and issuepedia. To avoid this, the day a person should drink at least two liters of pure water without gas.
- Smoking together with frequent use of alcohol negatively appears on the skin condition of the person. It can lead to dullness of the skin, rash, bruising under the eyes and severe dryness.
- Wrong or not active enough care for the skin. For example, if you use ordinary soap, the skin can dry out. The same is observed when washing with too hot water or water mixed with chlorine.
- The use of poor quality cosmetics or care products for the skin (creams, lotions, masks, etc.). Even more dangerous is the application of stitched cosmetic accessories, which in addition to the dryness can cause a rash, irritation, redness and flaking of the skin.
- Dry skin can develop on the background of progressive acute or chronic disease of the digestive tract. Also it can cause skin disorders such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Dysfunction of the thyroid gland is able to appear on the skin in the form of a strong dryness.
- Acute deficiency of vitamin and minerals. Especially often it happens in winter and spring, when the body is not got all the right components.
- Dysfunction of the sebaceous glands.
- Common exfoliation can lead to skin trauma and as a consequence dryness.
- Long stay in the cold winter can lead to skin dryness, people with sensitive epidermis.
- Age-related changes in the body.
- Disease diabetes can lead to serious disorders in the different body systems, including negatively appear on the skin.
- The use of «heavy» makeup (concealer, powder) relieves the skin from moisture, which eventually leads to dryness of the epidermis.
It is important to know that frequent application of Foundation literally dries the skin, causing it much faster wrinkled. For this reason, beauticians do not recommend applying such cosmetics on a daily basis, especially young girls.
Based on the foregoing, we can understand that the reasons that may cause dry skin a lot, so when this problem occurs, you should immediately consult multiple specialists, beautician, endocrinologist and dermatologist.
The phases of care
Allocate the following stages of care of dry skin:
Facial cleansing should be practiced twice a day – morning and evening.
Morning cleansing is to prepare for makeup application. In the evening to remove makeup, sebum and dirt gathered on your face throughout the day.
This procedure is extremely important because insufficient or not properly cleaning the skin often develop black spots, acne and inflammation.
Moreover, on cleansed skin to be much better to «lay down» night and day cream base, and therefore the power stage of the epidermis will be more effective.
When cleansing, use a gentle cream soap or gel. Use plain soap is not recommended, as it will dry up the skin too much and to constrict the pores, which ultimately lead to the disruption of the fat layer of the epidermis.
Another permitted means for gentle cleansing of the skin is milk. It will maintain the normal acidity of the skin and deep clean pores.
After the procedure of cleansing the face should be gently dry with a towel. Rubbing the skin or RUB her absolutely not.
Toning is done immediately after cleansing. This procedure is needed to «calm» irritated skin after cleansing and moisture retention.
For toning the face skin you can use special tonics and lotions. In addition to toning up data beauty tools will give the skin a matte finish and narrow pores.
It is very important for dry skin to use means no added alcohol.
Step toning of the epidermis is considered the main proper care of which, unfortunately, many women often forget.
Hydration of the skin should be done twice a day after toning. For this you should use day and night cream. They need to be applied with light massage movements on the face, except the eyelids. Also do not forget about the neck, which is also subjected to dry and needs careful hydration.
After applying moisturizer on the skin is a silent film which will prevent evaporation of moisture.
Also in modern sun creams have special substances that protect the skin from harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
To do hydration need at any age regardless of skin type. Especially carefully it should take dry the skin. In this case, the creams can add a few drops of essential oils.
Nourish the skin recommended masks. They can be both purchased and homemade. Especially useful to practice mask for dry skin, because from them she gets the maximum nutrients and vitamins.
Masks for dry skin should be done twice a week. The duration of the hold such funds should be 20-30 minutes.
In that case, if the problem of dryness is expressed, then before applying the mask the skin it is advisable to steam to more efficiently worked.
In addition, there are the following recommendations on the use of masks for dry skin:
- Mask before applying must have an optimum temperature. Rinse it also need not hot and not cold water.
- Masks for dry skin should not contain any irritating additives and solid particles.
- Those masks, which tend to harden, you need to keep your face not more than twenty minutes.
It is best to apply the mask in the morning, as if to do it in the evening, on the morning of the next day may have swelling.
- Apply the funds you need on the pre-cleansed face.
- After applying the mask should take the supine position, so she did not slip from the face.
Overview of the purchase funds
Nowadays, these high-quality masks for dry skin from well-known manufacturers:
- Mask from Nivea night cream based on natural ingredients. It dries completely on the face, which is removed in the form of a film. After using the skin well moisturized and pores are narrowed. Also this tool does not cause irritation of the epidermis.
- Facial mask recipes on the basis of white clay cleans and moisturizes the skin. It also gives it a smoothness and opacity.
- Mask Faberlic able to saturate the skin with vitamins and cleanse the pores. It is ideal for tired skin that needs nourishment.
- Mask «Recipes Grandmother Agafia» is a tool which includes several varieties of clay. It can help not only nourish the skin but also lighten it.
Video: the Rules of cooking
Recipes masks for dry skin
The most effective masks for dry skin that you can prepare at home are:
- Nourishing mask for dry skin with honey.
- Mask with sour cream.
- Mask of banana.
Face mask of banana for dry skin will nourish it with vitamins.
To prepare this mask:
- Mix the banana, egg yolk and a little essential oil.
- A homogeneous mass apply on face.
- After twenty minutes, rinse with mineral water.
Mask with honey is a classic beauty. It has a universal purpose and provides excellent results.
To prepare this mask in the following way:
- Mix a spoonful of honey, two egg yolks and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mask on face and neck. Leave for half an hour.
- Then rinse with water.
With sour cream
Mask with sour cream smooths the complexion and prevent dryness. The same properties will have the mask of curd and heavy cream.
To prepare the mask with sour cream:
- Mix one egg yolk and a spoonful of thick cream.
- Add the chopped parsley and chopped tangerine zest.
- Apply on face the mixture and leave for twenty minutes.
- At the end of the procedure, carefully wash off the mask. Repeat three times a week.
In the winter
To reduce the chance of dry skin, in winter time you should use these tips:
- Apply makeup layers. First you need to moisturize, then apply BB cream and loose powder. So you can protect the skin from freezing.
- Add to face cream essential oil. They will give more moisture and nutrients. Masks also can be enriched by these oils.
- To make a mask three times a week. It is also important to frequently replace components masks the skin to receive different nutrients.
- An hour before going outside in the winter you need to moisturize.
- So that the skin doesn’t dry out, indoors it is recommended to use a humidifier.
- To remove a mask can be mineral water.
What to do after the procedure
After the retention time of the mask on the face expired, it should be washed off with warm water. Next is to dry the face and apply moisturizer. Well «works» aloe juice, which you need to wipe the face.
Prevention of dry skin
To reduce the risk of skin dryness, you should follow these recommendations of a cosmetologist:
- To maintain normal water balance in the body.
- Eat right. The diet should be well balanced and rich in vitamins. It is especially useful to consume greens, fruits, nuts, vegetables, meat and dairy products. They should appear in the menu regularly. Will help to make a correct diet an experienced dietitian. It is also worth mentioning that in compliance with improper diet, the body is depleted and there is a beriberi that is also displayed on the skin.
- Stop Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Promptly treat those diseases, which can lead to dry skin. At the first signs of disease should immediately consult a doctor.
- Additionally in the offseason, it is recommended to take vitamin preparations.
- Do not use poor-quality cosmetics or tools, the shelf life of which has expired.
It should not be too frequently to make peeling and cleansing facial scrubs, as they are too hard to injure the skin.
- In the winter it is necessary to use protective cream against the cold.
- It is not advisable daily to apply concealer, and powder on the face. Today in fashion naturalness and natural blush on the cheeks.
It is important to learn how to properly care for the skin. Thus, it is necessary to observe all the stages – cleansing, nourishing, moisturizing.
- You should not use ordinary soap for washing as it is strongly desiccate the skin. Instead, it is better to use mild cleanser or soap.
It is important to note that some women use soap for washing face, justifying it by its excellent cleaning effect. Actually this tool will certainly clean the skin better than any professional gel, however, his aggressive alkali will literally dry up the epidermis that will lead to its early aging. It is better not to practice this method for yourself.
Fortunately, in most cases the problem of dry skin is resolved. As quickly as possible to remove it, you should use all of these recommendations. Also not be amiss to consult a dermatologist to find out what provoked the disturbance of the normal condition of the skin.
Photo: Before and after