Mask from wrinkles from starch — potato, instead of Botox for the face, around the eyes
Aging skin is unfortunately a natural physiological process that affects both men and women from about the age of forty. For this reason, representative of both sexes looking for effective anti-aging tool. The leaders of the home remedies in this direction are face mask with starch to help get rid of wrinkles.
Consider in more detail the advantages of starch for use in cosmetic purposes, the opinions of therapists about it, and much more.
The types and their differences
For making masks from wrinkles you can apply the following types of starch:
- Wheat contains many nutrients, so it has a beneficial effect on the skin. Unfortunately, this type of starch tends to absorb too much moisture, so not to overdry the skin, use this remedy is often impossible.
- Rice — its structure is very delicate. He mixes well with other ingredients of masks and perfectly «sitting» on the skin of the face and neck. Moreover, this type of starch capable of lighten skin tone.
- Potato is the most popular for its use of wrinkles. This is justified by the fact that it affects the skin condition and it really is possible to use instead of Botox.
- Corn also can be used for making masks, but by such means, it is necessary to add thick components, otherwise a General tool to be too thin and will do nothing to keep the shape.
Mechanism of action on the skin
Due to the fact that the starch contains many nutrients in its composition, it helps to eliminate various defects and irregularities in skin structure.
To make it easier to understand the mechanism of action of starch on human skin, give the chemical composition of the given component
- Vitamin C is a basic element that helps maintain youthful skin. Moreover, ascorbic acid helps to restore damaged skin cells and protects them from further destruction due to the negative impact of the external environment.
- Vitamin PP improves the oxidative processes in the skin. This, in turn, improves functioning of all cells.
- Choline helps to normalize the function of sebaceous glands. Due to this, a person can get rid of excessive oily skin or Vice versa, its pathological dryness.
- Iron promotes the oxygen saturation of the skin, refreshes it, gives a healthy Shine and glow.
- Potassium, which is contained in starch, is an excellent conductor of moisture. Moreover, he himself moisturizes the skin in its deep layers.
- Carbohydrates help to nourish the skin. They literally saturate the epidermis with nutrients, which can not affect the process of total rejuvenation.
As can be seen from the above, starch which is ideal for its application as the main part of masks from wrinkles. However, his action can be enhanced even more if the mask to add others, not less useful components.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for the use of starch masks are:
- Lowering the skin tone of the face and neck.
- The first signs of aging.
- Violation of the sebaceous glands (skin dryness or excessive oiliness).
- Faded skin that has lost Shine and a healthy glow.
- Enlarged pores and blackheads.
- Pronounced pigmentation.
- Prevention of wrinkles.
- Peeling of the skin due to acute shortage of nutrients.
To reduce the risk of developing unwanted side effects, you should familiarize yourself with contraindications to the use of starch for the masks.
- Idiosyncrasy of the man of starch (allergic to it).
- The age of twenty years, when there is simply no need to use the means against wrinkles.
- Various suppurative lesions of the skin and open wounds.
- All kinds of skin diseases in an acute form (herpes, dermatitis, eczema, etc.).
- Burns to the face.
Advantages over Botox
Mask starch from wrinkles have the following advantages over Botox injections:
- These cosmetic products can be prepared at home by yourself and apply them at any time.
- In comparison with the rejuvenation of the input method Botox mask with starch are much cheaper.
- These masks are not many contraindications of injection.
- Starch can not only eliminate wrinkles but also nourish the skin with nutrients that are not in the injections of Botox (injections only paralyze the skin, causing wrinkles).
- In the data mask women and men can add a variety of ingredients that will further saturate such means vitamins. Unfortunately, this is unacceptable in the rejuvenation Botox.
- Masks can also be applied with a prophylactic purpose the appearance of wrinkles.
- Starch means allowed to use during pregnancy, which is strictly prohibited in the Botox injections.
- These funds rarely cause complications. High is rash and mild irritation. In contrast, injections of Botox can cause swelling, bruising, loss of sensitivity, and many other, no less dangerous consequences.
- The starch helps to increase the skin’s moisture and keep it moisture, which will favorably affect the overall condition of the epidermis. Botox has no such effect.
How to cook the starch to mask from wrinkles
Traditional methods of cooking starch base for this mask:
- You should first take a tablespoon of starch and pour 0.5 cups of water.
- Combine the cornstarch in water until dissolved.
- In a separate container to boil 50 ml of water.
- Add hot water to the starch. Mix well and put on fire.
- Once the mixture thickens, then take it off from heat.
It is important to know that boiling is possible, otherwise a lot of nutrients in its structure will collapse.
To keep the pulp in the refrigerator for no more than three days. In General, it is recommended each time to prepare a fresh basis for a mask.
Video: cooking Appliances
Best recipes of masks with starch are:
- Mask for dry and sagging skin:
- mix 3 l of starch and the same of milk;
- warm the mixture and add a spoonful of honey;
- the finished mask put on for twenty minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- it is also possible to apply two layer masks.
- A remedy for wrinkles:
- mix a spoonful of starch, one protein and a spoonful of yogurt;
- all mix and apply on the skin;
- leave on for fifteen minutes, then rinse.
- Product for toning and nourishing the skin:
- mix four tablespoons of starch and the same of thick cream;
- add tsp. ground cocoa powder;
- stir and apply on face evenly;
- then apply on a skin a fat cream.
- Mask to nourish the skin, eliminate pigmentation and impart elasticity:
- mix two tablespoons of starch and the same of lemon juice;
- apply to the face in a thin layer and leave for five minutes, then rinse with water.
This means it is better not to use for the skin around the eyes. With regular use of this mask also significantly freshen and whiten the complexion.
To apply the above recipes of masks is recommended before bedtime.
Features of the application in the eye area
Mask of starch from wrinkles around the eyes can also be used, however, in its composition should not have any corrosive additives that could cause irritation to sensitive skin in the eye area (lemon juice, etc.).
It is best to use as additives in such mask essential mask peach or coconut.
The opinion of cosmetologists
This cosmetic procedure is highly valued by cosmetologists, as they can really rejuvenate the skin, rid acne and reduce wrinkles.
Cosmetologists say that the mask with starch have a unique lifting effect and Botox, so they are a great alternative to expensive salon treatments.
Care after the procedure
After the removal of starch masks it is recommended to moisten the skin with fat cream. You can also wipe the face with ice cubes of frozen parsley or green tea.
After a full course of rejuvenation starch masks it is possible to achieve such results:
- Reduction of wrinkles.
- Hydration of the skin.
- Acquiring a healthy glow to the skin.
- Reducing flaking and dryness.
- Normalization of the sebaceous glands.
- Reducing pores.
To achieve maximum effect, you should be aware of such recommendations cosmetologists:
- It is better to apply the tool in multiple layers. In this case, you first need to wait until the first coat is dry and only then apply the second.
- Apply the mask always on clean skin.
- It’s convenient to put a special silicone brush. It will help to evenly distribute the mask.
- Be washed off preferably with warm water. Thereafter, the face should be rinsed with cool clean water.
- Course rejuvenating masks with starch should include at least fifteen sessions.
- If you have very sensitive skin, prone to irritation and allergies, then before you apply the mask from starch for the person, a little ready funds first, it is better to apply by hand to check for allergies.
Mask with starch are quite a lot of positive sides of its use. This method of rejuvenation is one of the most effective at home.
Photo: Before and after