Mask of cucumber for facial wrinkles — at home, around the eyes, recipe
Cucumber mask thanks to the composition of this vegetable have the following properties for skin rejuvenation:
- Vitamin a helps to moisturize the skin and eliminate inflammation (excessive dryness).
- Tocopherol helps in cell regeneration.
- Folic acid fights acne.
- Riboflavin improves metabolism in the epidermis.
Moreover, the cucumber mask have the following effect on human skin:
- Promote cell renewal.
- Restore skin’s lost elasticity and firmness.
- Stimulate normal cell metabolism.
- Refresh and revitalize tired skin.
- Eliminate puffiness, dark spots and bruises.
- Give the skin a healthy glow.
- Relieve irritation and redness.
- Tone and soothe the skin.
- Have a bleaching effect (with freckles).
- Eliminate the excessive oiliness of the face and make pores less visible.
- Rid of under eye circles and bags.
Cucumber has long been considered an excellent remedy for skin rejuvenation. After applying the face mask from it refreshes and tightens the skin, leaving it soft, moisturized and velvety.
Its action is due to the fact that the pH content in cucumbers is equal to the acid-base balance of human skin, so this remedy is great for epidermis.
It contributes to its careful restoration, without causing harm (unlike many decorative cosmetic creams and masks).
Moreover, such an improbable effect of the masks with cucumber also due to the fact that they are rich in beneficial enzymes, organic acids and mineral salts.
Another clear advantage of these masks is the fact that the composition of cucumber absolutely no caustic and irritating substances, so it can safely be applied to the area of the eye contour and eyelids, which have a high sensitivity.
The pros and cons
There are the following advantages of applying masks from cucumber:
- High performance masks.
- Ease in cooking.
- The possibility of different combining cucumber with other additives (egg yolks, sour cream, proteins, etc.).
- The minimum cost of such a mask compared with expensive salon treatments and wrinkle creams.
- The possibility of using masks like in the form of heat or cold (you can freeze the cucumber and use it as a tonic in the ice cubes).
- Good sensitivity skin.
- Versatility (can be applied to the mask, even at a young age to prevent the appearance of wrinkles).
The cons of the use of masks can be called that, to achieve truly visible results will need to go through a fairly long course of rejuvenation.
Also, apply cucumber mask it is possible not all (the tool has some important contraindications).
Indications and contraindications
Cucumber mask from wrinkles have the following indications:
- Dry skin.
- Excessively oily skin.
- Freckles, or severe pigmentation.
- Faded skin with the first signs of aging.
- Acne and pimples.
- Irritation and redness of the skin (happens after a poorly chosen creams or previously performed cosmetic procedures).
- Peeling of the skin.
- A feeling of tightness and dehydration of the skin.
- Enlarged pores.
- The black points.
- The deep wrinkles.
- Prevention of wrinkles.
Contraindications to the use of cucumber masks are:
- Open sores on the skin.
- Ulcers and scarring in the skin at the intended site of application of the mask.
- Purulent rash.
- Individual intolerance to certain additives in the mask.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, etc.).
- Bacterial or skin infections.
Before you start the treatment using cucumber masks, you should familiarize yourself with the guidelines for their preparation:
- Naturally, cucumbers are best to use only fresh, as stale vegetables will be much less vitamin.
- To prepare the mask is better to use cold cucumbers.
- Before chopping the cucumber must be washed thoroughly and wipe with a paper towel.
- The peel of cucumber is not removed because it also contains many useful substances.
- Slice the cucumber need into thin slices. For some recipes you will need to grind it in the blender or grate.
- To obtain the cucumber juice you will need to use a juicer or simply squeeze the vegetable, pre-rubbed it on a grater.
- If you use pure cucumber juice as a mask, then wash it off not worth it – and so he is perfectly absorbed and leaves no residue on the face.
Video: Popular recipe
Recommendations for the use of
To achieve maximum anti-aging effect, applying cucumber masks is to remember this:
- Apply the mask is always necessary on clean skin.
- Masks should always be fresh. So they still have a lot of nutrients. Better not leave left overs for later, and to prepare a mask again.
- Apply the mask better in the supine position. So the cucumber pieces will not crumble on the neck, fall to the floor and slide into the chest area.
- The duration of the «wearing» cucumber masks should be no more than twenty minutes.
- Rinse this cosmetic product is recommended with warm water. After that, you should give a face to «rest» and do not apply the cosmetics.
- Apply the mask is best before bedtime.
Effective recipes of cucumber masks from wrinkles on the face
The most effective masks from wrinkles of cucumber are:
- Recipe 1:
- grind a cucumber and mix it with white cosmetic clay in a ratio of 1:2;
- add a little warm water to the mixture has got the consistency of thick cream;
- evenly distribute the mixture on the face and neck. Leave on for twenty minutes, then carefully rinse with water.
This mask will nourish the skin and lighten it.
- Recipe for wilted skin (will help to smooth out wrinkles and eliminate sagging):
- mix the juice and cucumber and rose water in equal proportions;
- add a little heavy cream;
- apply the prepared mixture on face and leave for fifteen minutes, after which the remnants of the mask to remove a paper towel.
- Recipe against fatigue and wrinkles in the eye area:
- squeeze the juice of cucumber and freeze it in cubes;
- daily to wipe the eye area of such ice cubes;
- after a few days the swelling subsides and the fatigue.
- The mask of wrinkles with a strong tonic effect:
- chop a bunch of parsley and pour it with boiling water;
- drain and leave for hours;
- ready liquid mix with grated cucumber and lubricate the tool face;
- repeat the procedure daily for weeks.
- Mask to give the skin elasticity and moisture:
- grate one cucumber and mix it with yogurt;
- add a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal;
- when to get a homogeneous thick mixture, apply it on the skin;
- wash off the mask can be cucumber juice.
- Mask «whitening» and feeding:
- mix the sour cream and cucumber (chopped in blender);
- add a few drops of lemon juice;
- apply to the face in a thin layer twice a day for weeks.
- Remedy for skin wrinkles, prone to acne:
- grind a cucumber;
- add to it three tablespoons of grated fresh carrots;
- pour another spoon of yogurt;
- add 1 teaspoon of oat flour;
- apply on face and leave for twenty minutes, then rinse thoroughly;
- after the procedure the skin must to moisturize oily cream.
- Mask «milk» will nourish the skin:
- mix a tablespoon of milk and curd;
- add the chopped cucumber and olive oil (2 tsp);
- put in refrigerator for ten minutes to cool;
- apply a ready mask on the face and leave for twenty minutes;
- rinse with cucumber juice.
- The mask for smoothing of deep wrinkles:
- chop two cucumbers;
- add 2 tablespoons of honey;
- add 1 tbsp. of almond oil;
- apply on face and leave for fifteen minutes;
- rinse with cold water, then apply a rich cream.
This mask nourishes the skin and moisturizes it. It also adds Shine and healthy look:
As for the eye area
Mask from cucumbers for the person from wrinkles around the eyes can be used, however, in the composition of such funds except the cucumber should only contain natural ingredients (honey, cream, essential oils).
You cannot add caustic substances (lemon juice) that may irritate the delicate skin around the eyes.
Also if you use cucumber mask in the area around the eyes need to remember that the medium should not fall on the eyes, otherwise it will cause a burning sensation.
The doctors and cosmetologists
Dermatologists and beauticians more than a positive attitude to the use of cucumber masks from wrinkles, explaining that in itself cucumber harmless and very rarely can cause skin damage in the form of allergies.
Moreover, such a mask enriches the skin with vitamins and fight against its shortcomings.
Themselves therapists in their practice very often used anti-aging agents on the basis of the cucumber as they help to fight wrinkles.
As you can see from the above, masks from cucumbers is a classic and reliable tool for safe rejuvenation, which can be applied to eliminate wrinkles and prevent their occurrence.
Photo: Before and after