Mask of starch from wrinkles instead of Botox — recipe for face
Wrinkles called sharply defined depressions and folds on the skin that arise from loss of elasticity of the skin and its deeper layers. Regardless of type, type, and location (wrinkles can be mimic, static, gravitational), this feature signals the aging process.
There are the following causes of wrinkles on the skin:
- Excessive mimic activity of the facial muscles (scarring of the eyes and forehead, laughing, squinting eyes, etc.) leads to the appearance of facial wrinkles. Also, provokes the emergence of wrinkles sleep on a high pillow, with the head inclined downwards, and in the area of the neck formed folds.
- Sharp decline in body weight can also give rise to the emergence of wrinkles on the skin. The reason is that loose skin won’t shrink, so it stretches and is covered with folds and wrinkles.
- Various severe infectious or endocrine diseases affect the skin, making it more vulnerable to wrinkles. Moreover, premature aging of the skin can also cause diseases of the Central nervous system, gastrointestinal tract and pathology of the female reproductive system.
This is due to the fact that diseases greatly weaken the immune system and reduce skin elasticity. This is why it becomes wrinkled.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun, cold and wind can dry up the skin, so it will lose moisture and it may appear wrinkles.
- Long stay in a smoky environment (passive Smoking).
- Unhealthy lifestyle (stress, poor sleep, lack of sports, frequent alcohol consumption) can affect premature aging of the skin. This is especially noticeable in drug addicts and alcohol dependent people.
- Excessive application to the skin of decorative cosmetics. The many girls and women try to hide their shortcomings and possible to «make up» the whole face, causing thick layers of powder and Foundation tones.
Unfortunately, these funds issuewhat the skin, creating the conditions for the formation of wrinkles.
- Age-related changes in the body. Unfortunately, after thirty years, every person is starting to happen, irreversible physiological changes.
Thus, from thirty to forty years, people begin to «draw» the first visible wrinkles, and from fifty to sixty years, they become deeper and more visible.
Due to the aging of the skin that subcutaneous tissue becomes thinner and elastic fibers die. Because of this, the skin is stretched and sagging.
Because of the problem of occurrence of wrinkles, every woman is looking for the methods to eliminate them. These methods can be divided into three categories:
The most popular is last ways to eliminate wrinkles.
Properties of the drug
Botox is a drug that when injected into the skin blocks the facial muscles. Because of this, they relax, lose their susceptibility to nerve impulses and smooth.
Botox has such advantages of their use:
- Quickly to eliminate wrinkles.
- The quick recovery.
- Restoration of the skin in the area of the folds.
- External facial rejuvenation.
- Unlike plastic surgery, Botox injections are less painful and do not require harmful anesthesia.
- Injury from a needle to heal pretty quickly, so the person does not leave any traces.
- The effect of the procedure lasts for six to eight months.
The disadvantages of using Botox are:
- The presence of numerous contraindications to the procedure.
- The risk of infection.
- Great risk of dangerous complications (hematoma, bruising, disturbance of skin sensation, swelling, etc.).
- The high cost of the procedure.
- Effect is last long, but the patient will still have to repeat the Botox injections to maintain the smoothness of the skin.
- Because of the injection could disrupt facial expression.
Video: the Rules of cooking
The composition of natural substances
Starch contains a list of nutrients that in a relatively short line to improve the condition of the skin its color, to eliminate various defects and wrinkles.
To better understand the properties of the substance, give its composition:
- Ascorbic acid. It promotes regeneration of damaged skin cells. Also vitamin C protects the cells from further damage and relieves inflammation.
- Vitamin C and vitamin e restores the deep layers of the skin.
- Iron nourishes the skin with oxygen, which it gets more fresh, rested appearance.
- Potassium helps keep moisture in cells and prevents its evaporation.
- Carbohydrates nourish the skin.
- Folic acid and thiamine to support normal functioning of the skin cells.
Based on the foregoing, we can say that starch is an excellent tool for home rejuvenation. He really is very rich in nutrients and can slow the aging process of the skin.
For preparation of masks you can use corn and potato starch.
Recipes masks of starch from wrinkles instead of Botox
The most effective mask from starch are:
- Mask for dehydrated skin:
- starch – 3 tsp;
- honey – 5 tsp;
- milk – 2 tbsp;
- salt -2 tsp.
Heat the milk and add the starch. After the liquid thickens, add the remaining components. Apply for twenty minutes on the face.
- The Mask Of «Anti-Aging»:
- starch – 1 tbsp;
- yogurt — 2 tbsp;
- the yolk -1 PC.
Mix yogurt and egg yolk. Add starch and apply on face. Leave for ten minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Mask «Smetana»:
- starch – 4 tsp.;
- sour cream — 4 tsp;
- cocoa powder -2 tsp.
Mix all ingredients until blended. To make sure cocoa is fully dissolved. Apply on face for ten minutes.
- Mask «Pull-Up»:
- starch — 3 tsp;
- lemon juice -3 tsp.
Mix the ingredients and to apply a thin layer on the face. Leave for five minutes, then rinse with cold water.
Rules for the use of starch masks
To mask from starch really brought the expected result, you need to know the following:
- To mix mask in a glass vessel.
- To put a better mask on a perfectly cleansed and steamed skin.
- Keep the mask on your face to until it dries (10-15 minutes).
- Apply the mask best special silicone brush. It will help evenly distribute the mixture on the skin.
- After the procedure, it is useful to moisten the skin cream and RUB the face with ice cubes from broth chamomile.
- To achieve results, to make a mask you need four times a week at intervals of 1-2 days. Duration of therapy: 3 weeks.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for the use of the mask from starch are:
- Peeling of the skin.
- Loss of skin elasticity.
- The presence of acne.
- Uneven skin tone (dullness of the face).
- Enlarged pores.
- Dullness of face from Smoking.
- The first signs of skin aging.
- The presence of small facial wrinkles.
- Deep age wrinkles.
It is not desirable to make masks of starch under these conditions:
- Pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
- The age of eighteen.
- Fungal or bacterial lose areas of the face that should be masked.
- Idiosyncrasy of the man of starch.
- A tendency to allergies.
Mask of starch from wrinkles instead of Botox is usually very well tolerated and rarely causes complications.
Most often the unwanted effects are manifested in the form of an allergic reaction.
While a person may experience the following symptoms:
- Itching on the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
- The appearance of the rash.
Do I need a doctor’s advice
Consultation with a doctor is necessary in the case when the person has very sensitive skin and a tendency to allergies.
In such a case it is advisable to visit a doctor to clarify whether it is possible to do a mask with starch and other ingredients.
How to slow the process of wrinkle appearance
Unfortunately, to prevent the appearance of wrinkles because it is a physiological process, but the aging of the skin can be a long time to slow down.
For this, consider the following tips:
- Give up bad facial habits (overly active facial movement facial muscles, zazhmurivaet eyes, draw eyebrows, etc.).
- Do not sleep on a high pillow, and to lay down, chin on chest in the supine position, as this contributes to the appearance of double chin and wrinkles on the neck.
- Give up bad habits (Smoking, drinking).
- To monitor the condition of the teeth and in time the prosthesis, because of the lack of teeth disrupts the digestive process and significantly changes the shape of the cheeks (they sink and form deep folds).
- Regularly moisturize the skin. It is recommended to do a variety of masks from natural ingredients. They are perfectly nourish the skin and slow down the aging process. You can also use and natural fatty oils.
- It is useful to do warm compresses. To do this, drop a towel in hot water, squeeze it and apply to face. This so-called «ancestral method» will allow to relax muscles of the skin and promotes better circulation. After it is possible to wash in cold water.
- To have a full night’s sleep.
- To avoid physical and emotional exhaustion, as it affects the condition of the skin.
- It is very important to eat well. The diet should be balanced and complete vitamin.
- To protect your face from the bright sun and wind. In winter it is necessary to use moisturizing creams.
- Do yourself a light face massage.
Mask from starch for the person from wrinkles instead of Botox today is considered a leader in the home cosmetology. To make it accessible to everyone.
As practice shows, most people are very satisfied after use of this method of rejuvenation.
Photo: Before and after