Mask of wrinkles at home — with gelatin, around the eyes, after 50, effective
Stay always young and beautiful is a natural desire of every woman. Unfortunately, with age, the skin becomes less elastic, and covered with wrinkles. This is justified by the physiological characteristics of the body — the epidermis loses moisture, natural collagen and elastin, causing the skin becomes more prone to wrinkles.
Take a closer look at traditional recipes of rejuvenation and their effectiveness.
Why wrinkles appear
Contribute to the appearance of wrinkles on the face the following factors:
- Physiological aging of the organism. In this case, with about thirty years of age appear first facial wrinkles, and closer to fifty years on the skin there are wrinkles.
- Wrong way of life. To this point to take many years of Smoking, alcohol, stress, intense physical fatigue and poor sleep.
- Skin damage UV rays can happen with prolonged sun exposure on unprotected skin. Moreover, this harmful radiation also comes from the screen of computers.
- Frequent application of decorative cosmetics escusive skin, which she quickly loses moisture and wrinkled. Even worse, if a woman regularly uses poor-quality cosmetics, which threatens to skin irritation and manifestation of allergic reaction.
- Poor nutrition, the diet of which there are not enough healthy fats, mineral, vitamin and other important minerals. This affects not only the skin of a person, but also many systems of the body.
- Chronic diseases (hepatitis, ulcer, etc.) literally exhaust the body, what diseases affect the skin condition. It loses its healthy appearance, often being rash and getting older.
The word doctors and beauticians
A homemade mask of wrinkles consist mainly of natural ingredients, so many doctors and beauticians more than a positive attitude to their application. As that of the beauticians quite often practice the use of these funds for its clients, thus achieving natural skin rejuvenation without its trauma.
Doctors warn that people with sensitive skin some recipes of masks may not be appropriate and cause an allergic reaction.
For this reason, before using for such funds on the face it is necessary to check his reaction on the skin of the hands.
The pros and cons
Mask of wrinkles, home-made, have the following advantages of their use:
- These masks are made of natural components which contain in their composition a very large amount of essential skin components. Not be colors, flavors and other synthetic additives that will definitely have the skin use.
- Means you can prepare yourself and use at a convenient time for you.
- Unlike the purchase of beauty masks, from these means the risk of allergic reaction is minimal.
- You can apply from wrinkles and prevent their occurrence.
- Compared to purchase by means of wrinkles, a homemade mask will stand much less.
At long application of such a mask will really help to rejuvenate skin and saturate it with useful substances.
- When properly selected part of the mask can not only solve the problem of aging, but also eliminate the dryness, flaking, giving the skin a healthy appearance, etc.
- Mask simple to perform. They will be able to prepare even a person without experience in this field.
The cons of using homemade masks from wrinkles for the neck and face are:
- To do even the most basic face mask, you will need to prepare all the necessary ingredients and spend the time. Purchase funds in this direction you can buy and immediately start using.
- Data mask cannot be stored for long periods, unlike purchase, which can save months. The maximum shelf life of homemade masks is up to two days, after which the tool loses most of its nutrients.
- The risk of allergic reactions is small, but it is still there. Especially risky to use these funds to people with sensitive skin.
Indications and contraindications
To use these masks in the following cases:
- The first signs of aging.
- Loss of skin elasticity.
- Dryness and flaking.
- Prevention of wrinkles and the human desire to prolong youthfulness of the skin and saturate it with vitamins.
- Problem skin irritation or rash.
- Excessive oiliness of the skin.
- Loss healthy complexion (dull complexion, the skin of smokers with a gray tint).
Contraindications to this kind of rejuvenation are:
- Various purulent skin lesions.
- Acute respiratory disease accompanied by fever.
- Open wounds on the skin.
- Expansion of blood vessels on the face.
- Damage to the skin after you have recently performed a surgical facelift or cosmetic rejuvenation procedures (laser resurfacing, Botox injections, injections with hyaluronic acid, etc.).
- Acute dermatological diseases.
- Idiosyncrasy of the person components intended for use mask.
Moreover, special caution should apply those masks during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Before rejuvenating with this method, women are advised to consult with your doctor.
To mask at home really produced the expected effect, should know about such rules of their application:
- Apply the mask is always needed on clean skin, otherwise their effect will be minimal.
- Every time it is desirable to prepare a fresh mask and apply it on the face. The only way it will contain all the essential nutrients and not lose them in the process of storage.
It is best to apply these funds in the morning, because then processes in the body are most active. Of course, it can be done and in the evening, but only after removing makeup.
- You should not hold the mask on your face for twenty minutes. The funds that contain acid substances (lemon juice), you need to rinse after ten minutes after application.
- To apply a mask preferably in the direction of the skin lines – from lip to ear, from chin to earlobes, from the lower part of the forehead to the top.
- You should be very careful when overlaying the mask in the eye area. Should not be allowed to fall on the cornea, as this will immediately cause irritation. If this happens, you need as quickly as possible flush eye with clean water.
- When you «wear» these masks face muscles should be relaxed. For this reason it is best to take the supine position.
- After the use of these masks apply makeup type of Foundation or powder is not highly desirable, as it will just clog the pores cleaned.
It is best to apply the composition on a steamed skin of the face.
- Apply the mask with light massage movements. Press it into the skin impossible.
- Apply the mask need not daily. Traditionally, they should be used two to three times a week. Often it cannot be done, otherwise the skin «get used» and the effect to decline.
- Masks definitely need to choose based on the skin type. For example, for oily skin matting additives, and dry, on the contrary, fat components in oils.
- Rinse all with warm water. If the mask dries up right on the face and is taken as crust, then manually it to scrape them off the skin can not (can damage it). Would gently soak the mask and only after that it is completely flush.
Effective mask from wrinkles in house conditions
All the home masks are divided into three groups according to their purpose:
- masks for the face;
- for the eye area;
- for the neck and décolleté.
On the face
The most effective recipes of masks from wrinkles for the face are:
- Mask with aloe and oils for dry and withered skin:
- squeeze the juice from the aloe and mix it in equal quantities with butter peach and almond;
- add a few drops of lemon juice or essential oil of orange;
- apply in two thin layers;
- twenty minutes later rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Apple face mask to hydrate:
- clean the Apple peel and cut into cubes;
- add three tablespoons of rich milk;
- mix all the ingredients in a blender;
- stir and apply on face;
- rinse with water or green tea;
- after that, apply on face oily moisturizer.
- Gelatin mask (one of the best):
- spoon gelatin pour 5 spoonfuls of water;
- when the mixture becomes thick, reheat it;
- apply on face layers;
- after the mask dries, gently wash off.
In the area around the eyes
From wrinkles in the eye area will help these masks:
- Mix the crumb of white bread with milk and olive oil. Apply the mixture on for twenty minutes, then rinse.
- Twenty grams of yeast mix with cream until smooth thick mass. Apply to the eye area, and after fifteen minutes rinse.
- Mix vitamin E and sea buckthorn oil. Gently apply on the area near the eyes and eyelids. Ten minutes later just wipe away the remnants of the mask dry with a paper towel.
On the neck
To rejuvenate the neck, you can apply these recipes:
- Mask of starch:
- boil a glass of water;
- add two tablespoons of starch;
- bring to a boil;
- add some carrot juice and banana pulp;
- all mix and apply on the neck;
- later fifteen minutes, rinse with water.
- A mask of white wine:
- mix equal quantity of white wine and butter;
- add a little chamomile;
- apply on the neck with layers;
- after the procedure, grease the neck fat cream.
The difference procedures to control facial and deep «folds»
If you wish to eliminate facial wrinkles around the eyes in the masks should be light and nourishing softening components.
These funds are aimed at the impact of the external and middle layers of the epidermis.
They need to be applied in a thin layer. Leave for no more than fifteen minutes. You can also practice light massage of the face.
Deep wrinkle help a «strong» masks, cooked at home. Their composition must be present ingredients that will stimulate circulation, promote the production of elastin and collagen.
For this reason, from the deep age-related folds in the skin, it is recommended to apply the mask with gelatin, based on honey and starch.
Are there universal recipes
Among the many different masks from wrinkles the rejuvenating there are three universal prescription that can be applied on different areas of the skin regardless of age.
- Honey masks. This ingredient is not only very useful for taking internally but also for external application. It gives the skin elasticity, making it silky and gets rid of germs.
Honey can be safely used both in pure form and with the addition of other components.
For total rejuvenation, you can mix honey with glycerin, water and aloe juice. Ready means apply on face for twenty minutes.
Good «works» honey with grated carrots, one protein and flour (1 tablespoon). The finished mixture should be applied evenly on the skin and after twenty minutes, rinse.
- Olive mask will not only derange the wrinkles, but also nourish the skin with vitamins, acids and minerals. Thus, if the mask bit to warm up the oil, it will become even more effective.
Very useful to apply this oil along with vitamin E capsules. It should soak at least an hour.
You can also use olive oil in combination with lemon juice. To remove the mask mineral water.
- Egg mask. It can be applied even to young women who have no sign of wrinkles. This component is the basis for most masks, so it can be used both in pure form and combine with other ingredients.
One of the best recipes of the eggs is:
- beat egg white;
- add a spoonful of whipping cream;
- a thick layer put on the face;
- after twenty minutes, gently rinse with warm water.
We give advice beauticians that can help you correctly apply a homemade mask:
- To achieve a good anti-aging effect, use the mask with different structures and rotate them. Thus, you can enrich the skin and saturate it a variety of nutrients.
- You should not use masks for the eye area, which is intended to face because they can irritate need skin in the eye area. To do this, use «softer» means.
- Keep the mask, which in the process of drying becomes a crust can be no longer than fifteen minutes, otherwise, instead of dampening it will Assosiate the skin and Vice versa, pull out the moisture.
- You should know that the General course of this method of rejuvenation should not be longer than two weeks. Then you need to take a break for a month and then repeat the procedure.
- During this method of removing wrinkles is not parallel to do other cosmetic anti-aging procedures (Botox, laser resurfacing, etc.), because then the effect could be worse or the skin may be allergic.
To slow down the aging process of the skin, it is important to follow these tips cosmetologists:
- Stop Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- To have proper rest and sleep.
- To avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Carefully care for the skin of the face and neck (and nourish it, moisturize, tone, clear).
It is very important to eat right. The diet should be rich in nutrients. To help create a balanced menu can experienced dietitian or gastroenterologist.
- Not to use poor-quality cosmetics. In General, beauticians recommend to do to switch to natural products for the face and neck and apply makeup only for special occasions.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the skin. In hot or windy weather it is necessary to use protective cream.
- Do not use expired cosmetics, because after the expiration date in its composition produce harmful substances that will extremely negatively affect the skin.
- Promptly treat any disease, especially of the digestive tract as General state of health largely depends on how «feels» a skin.
Mask from wrinkles in house conditions around the eyes and on other parts of the face can be applied at the age of thirty, and after 50 years. These funds will really help to rejuvenate the epidermis, giving him the least injury and harm.
Photo: Before and after