Massage cupping cellulite at home — banks, technology, execution
Pathological changes in the structure of the subcutaneous fat layer of the skin called cellulite. The result is stagnation in the adipose tissue interferes with the circulation of blood and lymph flow, edema. This is manifested in the form of visible dense tubercles on the thighs, stomach, buttocks, and in women with excess weight on the hands and feet.
The more usual and familiar to all the name for this phenomenon – orange peel. Moreover, its appearance is little affected by the presence of overweight or age. The problem with the same frequency is detected as the slender young girls and Mature ladies.
Reasons of formation of violations can be:
- hormonal disruptions,
- a sedentary lifestyle,
- bad habits
- an improper diet.
In advanced cases due to the infringement of the nerve endings of clusters of nodes of fat cells lead to pain.
For getting rid of cellulite there are many methods, with the following goals:
- normalization of blood circulation;
- activation of metabolism and cell regeneration;
- ensuring the flow of excess fluid and toxins.
One of the most effective ways considered cupping massage cellulite, which can easily be done at home.
Thanks to the vacuum effect of the deep tissues are affected, the broken seals, which contributes to the accelerated synthesis of proteins and collagen fibers.
The pros and cons
The main advantage of massage banks is the fact that the procedure is not necessarily done at the salon. This means that you are saving a lot of money and time. Don’t have anywhere to run, to rush, to look for free time in the work schedule. And after the session, you can’t go outside and just lie down and relax on your favorite sofa.
In addition to price of cans, it is also worth noting other proven benefits of massage:
- improve blood circulation;
- the removal of fluid and relieve swelling;
- the fragmentation of body fat;
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- tonic effect on the entire body;
- relieve muscular pain and increase muscle elasticity;
- the increased production of collagen, responsible for the regeneration of skin cells;
- tightening and lifting of the skin;
- enhancing lymphatic drainage;
- the cleansing of dirt and greasy deposits of the pores;
- the alignment bumps and orange peel.
The main cons of the procedure, severe pain, risk of hematoma and vascular network.
To make their own cupping on the buttocks and other inaccessible areas will have to exert maximum effort. Therefore, people with a low pain threshold it is better to trust a specialist.
Master confidently performs all the movements, moreover, knows how to reduce discomfort and the chance of side effects. However, the procedure of vacuum massage at the beautician will cost a pretty penny. But to achieve results will need at least 5-10 sessions.
How to choose banks
Cans of different diameters can be ordered online or bought in a pharmacy.
Manufacturers is available in three types:
The first two types are effortlessly attached to the skin by pressing. They create a strong vacuum effect, so ideal for areas of the buttocks and outer thighs.
Rubber material is easy to absorb the remaining oil, which is difficult to wash, which creates a breeding ground for microorganisms. Therefore, these banks are considered obsolete, but still has not disappeared from the market.
In stores prefer to use silicone banks. They are well cleaned, safe, and are cheap.
Arms, inner thighs and near the groin it is better to use glass jars. They are equipped with a rubber bulb, which provides a tight suction to the body. If such a device is not, you will have to reheat the jar inside a lit match or alcohol-saturated cotton swab, which is not always convenient.
The advantage of glass is that the degree of suction is regulated even after attachment to the cover. This will reduce the likelihood of hematomas and bruises. Such banks are easy to wash, they do not absorb oil, but fragile and require careful handling.
You can purchase a special device for vacuum massage home (for example, Cellules). Modern devices are equipped with many nozzles for various parts of the body. And the power adjustment allows to make the procedure as comfortable as possible.
To minimize the discomfort and do not hurt the skin, it is important to carefully prepare for the massage.
To do this:
- To warm up the skin – take a warm bath for 10-15 minutes or stand under the hot spray of the shower, rubbed the epithelium of the hard sponge or brush.
- To open the pores is to use a scrub. Can be used as purchase products and make a useful part of yourself. For example, from the shower gel, sea salt and ground coffee. From crushed or rolled oats, honey and olive oil.
- Wipe dry the skin and apply a liberal amount of any cosmetic oil that banks could slip. Suitable from grape or peach pits, jojoba, wheat germ. Add in essential is based on 10 ml 3-4 drops.
Against orange peel help citrus, lavender, rosemary, cinnamon, geranium, juniper, cedar. In pharmacy special thermo active anti-cellulite warming oils, such as pepper or mustard.
- To the Bank not slip in the hand, the rest of you need to remove from the hands.
- It is desirable in any case to stock up on ointment of bruising (heparin, Troxevasin) after the procedure are bruising, especially at first, until the skin is accustomed to.
- In the groin, breast, inner thighs, knees, heart, kidneys, ovaries, lymph nodes along the spine massage banks do not.
The technique of cupping massage for cellulite at home
The result can only be achieved if you do it right. After beginning the technique will have to adapt. If you just drive with a can in the skin, then no effect will. Much easier when there are people who will do the massage.
First, the Bank needs to shrink, and then applied to cover and flatten to make sure she stuck. The skin should come in banks somewhere in the 1.5 cm, not more.
It is important to observe the reaction. If there is a strong pressure and pain, it is better to remove the jar and attach it again.
When the segment after the massage, turned red, then the impact was sufficient. For the first time, experts recommend not to delay the procedure more than 10 minutes for each problem area. The appearance of the unbearable pain it is better to stop the manipulation earlier.
Technique of massage banks of cellulite at home involves the following procedure:
- Led jar slowly and gently.
- Standing strictly vertical movement along the massage lines definitely from the bottom up.
- On the buttocks, circular clockwise and counter, then in a straight line from the tailbone to the hips.
- On the abdomen around the navel is strictly in the course of hours, then turn in the sides.
- On the thighs from the coccyx to the sides straight and then zigzag.
- Back – wavy, straight, circular, eight, from bottom to top. The only rule – it is forbidden to affect the spine.
To remove the Bank, it is enough to compress and displace air from the hollow. Excess oil should be wiped off with a napkin. After the session it is useful to lie down or take a NAP, covered with a warm blanket, 30-40 minutes.
To enhance the effect, I advise you to wrap your legs and stomach with cling film so that the skin thoroughly propotel, and tissue out the excess water. And to speed up the process you can drink a hot Cup of herbal or green tea. A jar definitely need to wash and dry.
The effectiveness of the procedure due to the vacuum effect on the fabric. Due to strong pressure from the cells of the leaves of the accumulated moisture. And along with the excess fluid toxins, salt and other harmful substances, contributing to the formation of stagnation.
Under pressure the blood rushes to the skin, and fat cells are broken down.
Gradually, the tissues are renewed, broken buds, and orange peel disappears.
The course and duration
Judging by the reviews of girls who tried vacuum massage banks for themselves, the effect is noticeable already after 2-3 weeks. However, all depends not only on the stage of the disease, but also the correctness of the implementation technology.
Repeat the procedure suggest every 1-2 days. Recommended duration of 10-25 minutes.
The maximum number of sessions is 20. The course should be repeated 2-3 times a year to maintain a stable effect.
Like all beauty treatments, cupping massage has a lot of contraindications.
- hypersensitivity of the skin;
- heart disease;
- Allergy in the period of exacerbation;
- acute skin infection – fungal, viral or bacterial;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- diseases of the urogenital sphere;
- increased body temperature, fever;
- varicose veins;
- high blood pressure;
- thrombosis and thrombophlebitis;
- closely spaced vessels, a capillary net, stars;
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- bad prolonged stitches after operations in the affected area;
- pathology of the blood, poor clotting;
- a large number of moles, nevi, and age spots;
- open lesions of the skin – abrasions, scratches, wounds;
- the period of menstruation.
Experts confirm the effectiveness of vacuum massage against stagnation in the adipose tissue and cellulite.
On the Internet you can find videos of where the doctors even allow the use of special cans instead of the usual jars of baby food.
Special attention is paid to individual sensations during the procedure. Should not feel severe pain and discomfort, otherwise it will cause bruising, and can harm in close vessels. For the same reason you can’t make sudden movements or press down hard on the skin.
Experts advise not too to warm up and steam the epithelium before the procedure.
And use aggressive oil with pepper or mustard. This significantly increases the risk of spider veins. The first of these rules applies to people with closely spaced capillaries.
To protect yourself from bruises will help advanced manual massage. It is strictly forbidden to touch the area inside of the legs and groin area. There skin is very thin and tender, and below it is the neuro-vascular bundle, so there is a high probability of injury.
Though the procedure is very effective, but to think that cupping is a panacea for cellulite is not correct. Vacuum effect will help to restore blood flow to the pathological areas of the skin, to remove stagnation, eliminate toxins and excess water.
But to maintain the result it is important to exercise, eat right, get rid of bad habits – alcohol and Smoking, periodically perform a manual massage, take a contrast shower, make scrubs. Only under the condition of fighting on all fronts, be able to win and to model a perfect shape.
Photo: Before and after