Massager for facial wrinkles — face lift, buy at home
At the first signs of aging many are looking for the best methods to fight wrinkles. To use for this purpose, in addition to cosmetic products, also can be custom-designed massagers for the face. These devices are designed for use in the home. They will be no less than after a visit to the beautician.
Massager is a specially designed device that aims to rejuvenate the skin by exposing the layers of the epidermis and improve circulation.
Today there is a fairly wide range of such devices, whereby everyone can choose for themselves the appropriate option.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for the use of the data massagers for the face are:
- A person’s desire to do a facelift without surgery.
- The first signs of skin aging.
- Dullness and loss of elasticity of the skin.
- The presence of deep age-related wrinkles on the face and neck.
- The presence of small facial wrinkles and wrinkles on the skin emerged due to the active expressions.
- The human desire to maintain the youthfulness of their skin (preventative use of the massager).
Unfortunately, to apply the massager to the skin is not everyone, otherwise it can cause deterioration in the human condition.
Thus, contraindications to the use of this device are:
- Pregnancy and the time when the woman feeds the child breast milk.
- The age of a person to twenty years, when there is simply no need to rejuvenate the skin.
- Various diseases of the skin (dermatitis, eczema, etc.).
- Infectious and viral diseases that affect the skin rash (chicken pox, etc.).
- The presence of open wounds, bruising, swelling or abrasions on the face.
- Purulent skin lesions.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Weakened immune system in humans.
- The period of acute respiratory diseases.
- The presence of acute or chronic diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Couperose (capillaries on the face).
- Chronic severe diseases of the endocrine or hormonal system (diabetes).
- Increased sensitivity of the skin.
- The presence of artificial implants in the skin.
- Period after recent surgery on the face, and after a complicated cosmetic procedures.
Mechanism of action
General mechanism of action of this device complex. Only through multiple positive effects of the apparatus allows to achieve improvements in the skin.
Due to the fact that now there are several varieties of these tumblers, each of them works differently.
Some devices affect the deeper layers of the skin, the second stimulates blood circulation, and others to improve the nutritional function of the epidermis.
Combines all the devices of their end result.
It is expressed in achieving this effect:
- Activation of regenerative processes of the skin.
- Regeneration of the epidermis at the cellular level.
- Improving the complexion.
- Partial smoothing of deep wrinkles.
- The elimination of fatigue.
- Removing the strain of the facial muscles.
- Lifting of facial contours.
- Elimination of edema.
- Improving the General circulation, causing the skin is saturated with oxygen and begins to look more fresh.
- The normalization of the functioning of the sebaceous glands, which can eliminate the oiliness of the skin.
- Partial purification of the skin from pigmentation.
- Tightening of the skin and eliminate a second chin.
- The increase in muscle tone.
There are the following types of massagers for the face:
- Traditional mechanical massagers are considered the available options for skin rejuvenation that will be able to purchase for almost everyone. Externally, they represent two different cushion sizes, which are connected to each other. The material of such rollers may be stone, wood or plastic.
Use of mechanical massagers simple: you need only to drive them on the skin, making thus movements.
- Muscle stimulation – this elastic kind of massagers, the main orientation of which is a deep lifting of the skin and eliminate facial wrinkles. Moreover, such devices improve circulation and overall rejuvenation without expensive salon treatments.
- Vacuum aimed at elimination of wrinkles and the skin from different kind of pollution. After use, the epidermis becomes taut and elastic. Also fade dark spots and sagging skin.
- The oxygen of the device aim to saturate the skin with oxygen, which improves metabolism, which, consequently, has a positive effect on the process of rejuvenation of the epidermis.
- Ultrasonic type of devices is achieved by vibrations of the ultrasound. This leads to a smoothing of the skin, increasing its smoothness and enhance the production of collagen (substance responsible for skin elasticity).
- Laser type of devices are used for effective tightening of the skin, eliminate fine wrinkles and improve complexion. Moreover, this massager improves the metabolism of the epidermis.
- Galvanic types of devices will help to deeply cleanse the skin, slow the aging process and improve complexion. They’re also a great prevention to wrinkles.
- Massage with micro-current directed to an effective non-surgical facelift. They can even eliminate age-related wrinkles on the skin and relax the muscles.
- Radio-wave devices have a strong tightening effect on the skin and eliminate wrinkles.
Before buy a massager, a person is recommended to seek the advice of a beautician who will be able to choose the device, on the basis of the General condition of the patient’s skin.
Moreover, the choice of these devices should pay off on this:
- What machine suits you best – from the mains or from a battery. It is desirable that the device initially had both options for use. So it will be easier.
- The overall dimensions of the massager. Better, if it is small and light. So it will be easier to transport and take with you.
- Convenient handles make easy to hold during procedures. It should not push the hand or slide.
- The power of the unit. Accordingly, the stronger it is, the more sound will issue, however, the effect it will also be more visible.
- The presence of additional attachments is a definite plus high-quality massager.
Moreover, it is important to find the massager based on the tasks you want to do. This can be improved circulation, a complex effect on the epidermis or just the elimination of wrinkles.
How to use
The method of using the massager for the face depends on its type.
Despite this, there are the following traditional rules of using this device for skin rejuvenation:
- First you need to thoroughly clean the skin with scrub or foam from dirt and makeup.
- Tonic or rich cream.
- Start led massager for face, performing massage movements. At first, it needs to be at the lower part of the face, and then at the top.
All movements should be smooth, so as not to injure the skin. Special attention should be paid to the region, where there are wrinkles.
- At the end of the session you need to wash with warm water and re-apply oily cream on the face. To use cosmetics after the procedure is not desirable.
The rate and frequency
When using this product against wrinkles it is important not to overdo it so as not to injure the skin.
If cosmetic products for skin rejuvenation can be applied at least daily, the tumblers are allowed to use no more than twice a week.
The traditional duration of this treatment is one month.
Overview of the most popular massagers from facial wrinkles
To date, the most popular massagers for the face are:
- Device Darsonval (electric). It is not a high price and practical to use at home. Users report its effectiveness and ease of use.
Another advantage of this apparatus is that it has five additional attachments quickly and improves the complexion.
- The device Gezatone works by sound vibrations of different frequencies, which, in turn, stimulate metabolic processes in the skin and affect its rejuvenation.
- Traditional mechanical massager «Youth» does not need to be recharged or powered. Despite its simple structure, it is able to eliminate double chin, improve complexion and get rid of facial wrinkles.
- Stimulator Slendertone Face belongs to costly devices. Its use is very simple: only need to put on the head of special headphones and turn on the device. He will give impulses and influence muscle relaxation, leading to reduction of wrinkles.
That is used in cosmetic salon
In terms of the beauty salon you can use the following methods and apparatus for skin rejuvenation:
- Galvanophoresis is the way of skin exposure to currents of different frequencies. This person stimulates collagen and improved blood circulation that affects the skin rejuvenation.
- Massage with ultrasound is shown to people with the age of thirty years. This method strengthens the muscles and tones the skin. He also struggles with its aging.
- Muscle toning is a very popular way of eliminating wrinkles by providing the skin of the current pulses. This allows you to tighten the muscles and the overall shape of the face. The procedure is shown to people with the age of forty-five years.
- Lifting-RF is a method of rejuvenation, which is indicated for women aged thirty-five years. Its effect is based on the effects of radio waves on the skin, which stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Devices for home use
It’s convenient to use at home mechanical and electrical massagers for the face. They are easy to use and quite effective.
The pros and cons
The use of such devices has the following advantages:
- Most of these devices may be used in the home when the person is comfortable.
- The ability to provide professional skin care without Botox injections and other dangerous salon treatments.
- A quick effect.
- A wide range of devices, thanks to which each woman and man will be able to choose for themselves exactly what he needs.
- Most of these massagers have a security certificate and approved by cosmetologists.
- Substantial savings due to the fact that the instrument need to buy only once and you can use it for quite a long time, unlike expensive salon treatments.
- The ability to not only eliminate wrinkles but also get rid of other skin defects, which achieves a complex effect.
- The simplicity and ease of use.
The cons of using such devices include:
- High cost of some devices.
- There is no guarantee of the result.
- The risk of side effects.
- Many contraindications.
Where to buy and how much it cost
To buy a massage for the face wrinkles you see in some drugstores or on the websites of the manufacturers of these devices.
The price depends on the type of device. Thus, the mechanical massagers will cost about 1800 rubles, and the electric can reach a price of 5-7 thousand rubles.
Massagers for face is an excellent alternative to salon treatments because you can apply them at home yourself. Despite this, it is not necessary to practice the rejuvenation in the presence of contraindications, so as not to damage delicate facial skin.
Photo: Before and after