Median peeling-person — what it is, reviews, photos before and after, prices
On the mechanism of injury to the skin
- Physical or hardware: fractional laser thermolysis, laser peel, diamond dermabrasio.
- Chemical acid peels.
The depth of the impact
- Mid-surface: it can be used peelings based on fruit acids or glycolic acid, the residence time on the skin which increases at the discretion of the cosmetologist.
- Mid-depth: running drugs, 25-30% of acetic or 20-30% salicylic acid.
Due to the difference of approaches to the classification of peelings confusion often occurs. The number of practicing cosmetologists in its sole discretion are referred to as the median phenol peeling, citing the fact that they reduce the residence time of the drug on the skin or the fact that their clients fully experiencing it without anesthesia.
Despite the fact that phenol peeling is a deep peeling, has a lot of limitations and side effects and is made only on very strict conditions. It can not be done for the sake of curiosity. Similarly, sometimes peeling of Jessner record in the middle, although in reality it is the surface or mid-surface. Because of this confusion often customers go to any of the peels, with specific expectations that may ultimately not be justified.
The procedure tcov: the drug affects the entire thickness of the stratum corneum of the epidermis, causing its accelerated rejection in the form of enhanced peeling. Some rightly call middle chemical peeling chemical skin burns 2 degrees.
Intense traumatic effects on the skin leads to activation of division of skin cells, collagen and elastin, hyaluronic acid in the tissues. In the end, the deeper layers of the skin become more elastic, and the outside is sealed.
For holding used:
- trichloroacetic acid (TCA);
- a solution of Jessner;
- glycolic acid;
- salicylic acid, etc.
It allows to obtain a noticeable improvement in the appearance and condition of the skin, if there are indications for its use. This peel enough of the limitations and adverse reactions, and in some cases it is simply ineffective.
Without considering all these facts you can spend money to move significant physical discomfort associated with the procedure and subsequent recovery period, and to result in at best frustration, at worst a new problem «How to return me the condition of the skin before the procedure.»
Unfortunately, often such as concentrated acid in the hands of Amateurs and used in the absence of evidence (and none of the professionals to do the procedure without serious evidence do not take) can do more harm than good.
The procedure is performed in the following cases:
- elimination of wrinkles, the cause of which is exposure to the sun (photoaging), chronic stress, genetic characteristics of the organism;
- in the complex treatment of skin pigmentation;
- alignment of skin color, whitening;
- removal of superficial keratitis, chloasma, freckles;
- regulation of activity of sebaceous glands and reduces the oiliness of the skin appears less greasy Shine;
- reducing the severity of acne;
- toning of the skin and increase its moisture;
- lifting face skin;
- improve microcirculation in the skin: due to this effect often, after the procedure take dark circles around the eyes.
Video: My experience on the median chemical peeling
- It can not eliminate wrinkles and deep wrinkles around the corners of the mouth and eyes.
- Method is useless for those who want to remove scars and minor scars on the face. Treatment of the skin is in layers, so the skin on the edges of the skin defect on the bottom of it also is processed in layers. In some cases scarring could make them less visible, but get rid of them completely by using the median chemical peeling will fail.
- Can reduce the severity of acne, but to remove stains at once obtained is extremely rare.
- Is not a panacea for those suffering from acne disease. Blackheads is immediately after the procedure may become smaller due to the constriction of the pores and reducing the activity of sebaceous glands. But if not resolved the main cause of acne, then after a while the rash and black spots returned.
- Allows you to lighten or completely remove pigmentation. But if you have the tendency to appearance of age spots pigmentation may occur on the same or new places in the presence of precipitating factors, such as the sun, hormonal changes, microfracture, etc.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- herpetic rash, warts, molluscum contagiosum;
- acne in the acute stage: if new rashes, the first intensive local treatment to achieve stable remission;
- retinoids for topical or systemic use: renin-and agronomists 7-10 days before peel, Roaccutane needs to cease to apply not later than 6 months before peeling;
- the presence of cuts, scrapes, small wounds on the spot acne in the area of the intended procedure;
- application before peeling 5-fluorouracil, prospidina, solkoderm can strengthen the power of the burn;
- fresh tan on the skin;
- increased body temperature;
- Allergy to components of the preparation for peeling;
- the presence of skin diseases: eczema, atopic dermatitis, ;
- intolerance of pain;
- cardiovascular disease with frequent uncontrollable rises in blood pressure;
- diabetes mellitus;
- the contraceptive pill, doses, sulfonamides and antibiotics tetratziklinovykh;
- epilepsy and seizures in the past;
- mental disorders and diseases;
- diseases that lead to weakening immunity and the development of immunodeficiency States.
Any cosmetic procedures that violate the integrity of the skin, should be discontinued at least one week before the start of the peels. These include, for example, hair removal.
If in the process of the skin is injured significantly, for example, as by laser or mechanical dermabrasion, it is necessary to postpone the procedure for at least 6 months.
There are two main options for preparing the skin: the use of special cosmetics and multiple treatments are superficial peels.
In the first case, first is performed a hygienic cleansing, and then two to three weeks assigned to the skin care, which includes glycolic acid in small amounts. Usually its content in the foam cleanser and the cream is not more than 10%.
In the second case, after the hygienic cleaning and use cosmetics with acids is performed one or two procedures superficial acid peel.
None of the options is not the best compared to others. They each have their own indications and effects. because to define what training was suitable in each case can only be decided by the beautician.
A week before the intended procedure, you must start taking acyclovir or another antiviral drug to minimize the risk of emergence and spread of herpes.
Peeling trichloroacetic acid
Trichloroacetic acid is organic, which is highly soluble in water and has a pronounced cauterizing action. During the procedure she burns all of the epidermis and may involve the papillary layer of the dermis. TCA peeling is very painful and is held under the rules only in the hospital environment.
Properties and effects of trichloroacetic acid:
- exfoliating action;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- antimicrobial action;
- stimulating effect due to the expansion of capillaries and increased metabolism.
Used for superficial and medium-depth and deep peeling:
- Easy TSA Peel: uses a 15% solution of TCA and fruit acid.
- TSA Peel Solution: used a 20% solution of acid (median chemical).
- Only Touch Peel: acid concentration of 40% (deep).
How is the procedure
1. In the initial phase is cleansing the skin of makeup and dirt with a special lotion. In some lines of funds provided the step of applying to the skin the composition of the glycolic acid in low concentrations for alignment layer of the epidermis and reduce the unpleasant feeling of application of concentrated TCA.
After a light pre-acid peeling can be applied Biosafety special drug containing a high concentration of antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which in large quantities are formed during the formation of skin burns.
On a particularly sensitive area is applied a special lotion that protects the lips and eyes of the patient from the effects of acid.
2. During the main stage of the procedure the skin is applied a layer of drug for TCA. Typically, the first layer may not cause any sensations, at least for the first application can be very painful. The procedure can either be applied subsequent layers of drug, which can be interleaved with special nourishing and moisturizing agents that in such circumstances, penetrate much deeper and work more efficiently.
The procedure is done when the skin appears white coating (frosting). Residues of the drug is neutralized with the help of special catalyst and washed with water.
3. At the final stage can be applied a special mask that replaces the catalytic Converter and contains nourishing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory drugs. She has a calming and quick cooling effect. After the mask apply a special cream.
Video: Chemical peel ТСА25
The median salicylic peels
It is considered the most gentle and even allowed for those who have tanned or dark skin. For it uses 30% acid solution.
Usually no special preparation is required, as it does not cause any significant damage to the skin and has few side effects.
How is the procedure
The process typically includes standard stages:
- cleaning and degreasing,
- the application of acid solution and subsequent neutralization,
- the application of soothing and promotes healing tools.
The difference can be in the technique of applying acid to the skin. There are two methods – hard and soft:
- The soft method, the acid solution is applied with a cotton swab with a light touch. Can be applied several layers.
- The hard way involves the use of a moist cotton pad, which drug is rubbed into the skin.
Efficiency is determined by the appearance of frosting – white residue on the skin surface, which is similar to frost. Frosting during the salicylic peel and peeling of Jessner must be distinguished from a white plaque formed during the precipitation of acid salts. Salt can be easily removed with a cotton pad or a dry cotton swab.
The appearance of patches of salt acid is regarded as a mild exfoliation of the epithelium (Level 1) and causes slight peeling of the skin for 2-3 days.
Frosting is not separated from the surface of the skin with a light mechanical action (Level 2). After his appearance the application of acid is stopped and is applied to the Converter. After the appearance of frosting is pronounced tightness of the face develops a red-brown film, which is then torn away from the skin surface of large plates.
How many treatments you need
The median salicylic peels can be performed course of 3-4 treatments, sometimes up to 10, in intervals of 10 days. Courses can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Median peeling of Gessner
The depth of penetration of the drug into the skin, this peel is surface or mid-surface, if you increase the number of layers and the exposure time of the drug on the skin.
It is ideal for those who love rich peeling and needs an effective cleansing of the skin from dead cells.
The composition of the drug includes resorcinol 14%, lactic acid 14%, salicylic acid 14%. Dissolve the active substance in ethyl alcohol. A method of applying a composition to the skin depends on the thickness of the skin is necessary to obtain the effect of the depth of penetration of the drug:
- For thin skin usually used sterile applicator.
- For thick skin, you can use a gauze pad, which the drug may be applied with a soft touch, and can rapidly get
The depth of penetration of the drug is judged by two manifestations – the appearance of white Deposit of salts of acid (Level 1) and the appearance of frosting (Level 2). Accordingly, the force of peeling of the skin and its duration will change.
Retinoidy median peeling
Retinoidy peeling is also called the yellow for the color of the solution, and then the complexion of the patient after the procedure. Again, the depth of penetration it is rather the surface or mid –surface than the median.
Composition retinoid peels can be very different and contain different acids. But the mandatory components has been the presence of retinoic acid. For example, in retinoeva the peeling GiGi substances avalaura glycolic, salicylic, tricarboxylate acid and retinol palmitate.
It is designed for Mature skin, because it is impractical to perform up to 35-40 years. The procedure can be carried out even in the summer, but to use sunscreen with SPF at least 50 need year-round.
It is contraindicated for those who have Allergy to vitamin A, and severe liver failure. Also for him there are also General contraindications.
How is the procedure
It has its own peculiarities:
- applying a light pre-peeling solution, glycolic or salicylic acid after cleansing;
- several options for applying retinoeva gel of different concentrations at different times.
The residence time of the gel on the skin can vary from 15 minutes to 12 hours. If the time of exposure of the product for 15 minutes, then wash it in the cabin, if longer then have to wash it home to the patient.
The preparations with prolonged action is not exerted on the skin of such a pronounced irritant, cause pain and burning sensation from them is much less. Similarly, they are less complications.
After carrying out in addition to ordinary tools, the feeling of tightness and dryness perfectly removes the usual vaseline. He held courses of 3-5 treatments at most 2 courses per year.
Skin care during the recovery period
The recovery period lasts up to 14 days. Is usually for a period of time heals skin burns and ends up peeling. Rehabilitation is more successful, than ever comply the advice of a doctor.
Immediately after the procedure due to the mask or caring cream face can look quite natural, may be a little dryness and tightness of the skin.
During the first two days after peeling gradually increase vascular response, which are manifested in the appearance of redness, skin edema.
At this time it is strictly forbidden:
- wet face with water;
- to apply any makeup except sunscreen;
- sauna, Solarium, gym, swimming pool.
It is possible to apply to the skin foam or a spray-drier to ease the pain or burning sensation.
Third day burned the epidermis and the brown crust that can greatly pull a face. Definitely need to follow in order not to hurt these peels during Facials, and hair, to prevent the cracking of the crusts in the corners of the mouth, otherwise may form scars.
At this stage it is permitted to wash up using only a gel cleanser and apply to the skin cosmetic products are water-based. Any fat-containing creams and emulsions delay the rejection of scabs and stretch the peeling time.
A week after the formation of the crusts, the skin flakes off in large layers, revealing a young pink skin. Try to speed up this process is not necessary, as early forcible removal of crusts can lead to a second wave peeling already intact acid of the skin, which have just not had time to restore the stratum corneum.
In normal young skin matte, smooth, uniform in color. If stripped of crusts looking at you shiny and like stretched leather, you know, you peel have been removed ahead of time and can wait for re-peeling. At this stage it is allowed to use creams and emulsions with oils and fats. Gradually (over 1-2 days) young skin is of pinkish or reddish color becomes normal.
Side effects and adverse reactions
1. Frequency the biggest side effect from the procedure. The absence of the expected results of peeling, when the skin tone is leveled enough, there are defects of the skin, for which clients and went for it.
How to avoid it! Contact for carrying out the median of TCA peel only in medical centers with a good reputation, which will tell you that you can remove by peeling, and that can not be removed, how many treatments will be needed to eliminate the defects of the skin, and how much time it will take.
Some types of scars, for example, will not be able to remove completely, but you can make them less deep and almost imperceptible for 4-5 procedures carried out 1 time in 6 months. If you said so, then this expert can be trusted.
If elsewhere you will have to convince them that everything will disappear after the first peeling, or they have the drugs better (then it will be more expensive, respectively), or the client’s money is more important to them the welfare of the client.
2. Uncontrolled penetration of the acid into the tissues with the development of a 3rd degree burn. Is extremely rare and has its reasons, which are described in the contraindications.
How to avoid it! If not long ago you did traumatic cosmetic procedure, used certain medicines for external or internal use, are wounds on the skin, you will notice your beautician.
Should not hide any information, to get the desired procedure. Such an experiment on their own appearance can have unpredictable consequences.
3. The appearance of scars on the skin. This is usually caused by the desire of the client to remove the annoying «lumps» of the skin quickly. But also, the cause may be genetic predisposed the body to the formation of keloids.
How to avoid it! It is better to go to work a couple of days with residual flaking than all the time with the scars.And if you’ve noticed that the scars on the skin usually grow and rise considerably above the surrounding tissue, be sure to tell your therapist and show him your scars, even if they are not on the face.
4. The distribution of the herpetic rash on the skin, its appearance in places where previously it was not observed.
5. The spread of the pustular rash on the face.
How to avoid it! Reasons for the emergence of the latter two complications is inadequate preparation for the procedure and disregard of contraindications: a week before peeling mandatory assigned antiviral agent, the procedure is performed only in the absence of active manifestations of acne on the face.
6. Irritation, persistent redness, continued peeling of the skin, itching. These symptoms may indicate an allergic reaction to the drugs used for peeling, or indolent infection of the skin which the body begins to sensitized (allergizirutee).
Particularly seriously should think about that when you do not have a significant effect or exacerbate the situation hormonal anti-allergic ointment.
How to avoid it! To avoid an allergic reaction is very difficult, as to predict her first appearance is difficult. But to protect yourself from infection is possible, having seen that the drugs for peeling was applied to sterile or disposable brushes or applicators, the work was carried out with gloves that don’t have foci of purulent inflammation.
If the symptoms of inflammation and irritation of the skin persisted for more than a week and your beautician can get anything effective to advise, it is better to consult the dermatologist so as not to bring themselves to eczema or other chronic skin disease that you do not decorate.
5. Have dark skinned patients the median peeling can trigger persistent pigmentation disorders.
Prices for the median peeling
|View||Price in RUB.|
|peeling of Gessner||3500-6000|