Medical cosmetics for problematic skin — in pharmacies
There is a perception that skin is unique to teenagers, but statistics show that in twenty five and even forty years old man can have such a problem. For this reason, it is important to know what triggers the appearance of skin problems and what are the rules of choice of medical cosmetics there are.
Troubled skin may be accompanied by the following characteristic manifestations:
- The presence of hyperpigmentation and spots on the skin that are not resolved by conventional means.
- Enlarged pores on the face, especially in the area of the cheekbones, nose and cheeks.
- Uneven tone of the skin.
- The presence of spider veins on the skin due to dilated blood vessels.
- The presence of the rash and pimples on the skin. At the same time, sometimes this problem is prevalent not only on the face but also on neck, back, etc.
- Increased dryness of the epidermis and its tendency to dryness.
- The oiliness of the skin and the presence of black dots on it.
There are the following most frequent causes of problematic skin in humans:
- Hormonal failure in the body. This can happen during pregnancy, during menopause in women for a couple of days before the start of the menstruation and also during puberty. Moreover, to contribute to the unexpected surge of hormones can taking certain hormonal medications and the use of oral contraceptives.
- Frequent stress, nervous strain and excitement. Not everyone knows that the unstable emotional state can negatively appear on the skin, so those people who are often worried or depressed, is very susceptible to acne and acne.
- Smoking. This bad habit contributes to the dryness of the skin and acquisition of unhealthy hue. Moreover, it can provoke acne.
- Frequent intake of alcohol in large quantities negatively affects the digestive tract, which in turn, is mirrored on the skin in the form of constant inflammation and rash.
- Prolonged uncontrolled intake of medicinal products that can cause adverse reactions and deterioration in the body. One of the possible consequences of such treatment can be problematic skin.
- Improper skin care. To treat this insufficient cleaning, improper hydration, or its absence, and the refusal toning the skin. This is a very common cause because of which a person may be observed for months acne.
- The use of substandard or expired makeup, which not only causes irritation but also adversely affects the skin tone. Moreover, some cosmetic products of poor quality can cause allergic reactions and even burns, so it should be extremely cautious.
- The habit of some women not to wash off makeup at night leads to rapid aging of the skin and its strong irritation. This in turn can lead to a tendency to rashes and dryness of the epidermis.
- The effect of cold temperatures on the skin (hypothermia) can cause rosacea on the skin, which is very long and problematic output.
- Improper diet and consuming junk food. This particular to take frequent intake of fatty and fried food, spicy seasonings and sauces, and pickled foods. With such a diet is very much affected digestive system and, accordingly, the skin.
- An acute shortage of nutrients in the body and deficiency of vitamin can lead to dry epidermis. Especially often it happens in the off-season when the body is not got all the wholesome components.
- Some diseases of the stomach and liver can negatively appear on the skin and cause a rash. This should be remembered when, at first glance, it seems that there is no reason for the development of acne.
Make your skin look well-groomed even without layers of makeup, should adhere to the following care regimen for her:
- Regularly clean. This can be done with gel or foam morning and evening. Every two weeks is also recommended to use the scrub to more deeply he penetrated into the pores and otshelushivaet dead cells. Due to this, epidermis will look fresh and have a healthy glow.
- Daily to humidify. This should be done after cleansing. For oily skin suitable fluid, for combination and dry – traditional cream. Thanks to the hydration the skin will stay elastic, which will slow the aging process.
- Toning. It is recommended using the tonic after each use of decorative cosmetics. This tool will help to calm razrushennyi the epidermis and improving complexion.
- Use nourishing masks is recommended to practice at least once a week. For this you can use all natural ingredients (cream, cucumber, honey, egg yolks, etc.). Using these masks skin will receive the nutrients that make it less susceptible to peeling and rashes.
- Proper nutrition is a prerequisite for getting rid of oily skin, because the inside of the body gets significantly more nutrients, and therefore, the effect will be faster.
- Uphold the skin from adverse solar impact is achieved by using special creams with the effect of UV protection.
- Protection of the epidermis from the negative effects of cold and wind.
Pharmacy funds medical cosmetics for problematic skin
Best drugstore products for problem skin are:
- The line of products for Exfoliac. This cosmetics is suitable for all skin types. It contains vitamins, fruit acids and other useful components. In this line of cosmetics includes gel, cream and scrub.
- Presol is a lotion that helps to eliminate acne at the hormonal failure. It is not suitable for dry skin.
- Zener helps to eliminate inflammation and allergies on the skin.
- Uhrin. It is based on natural ingredients (chamomile, lavender, celandine). It can be used to even out skin tone, saturate it with vitamins and to get rid of acne.
How to choose
There are the following rules for the selection of skin care products:
- These tools should be always tailored to the specific skin problems. Thus, with acne need to use cosmetics with antimicrobial and wound healing effect for dry skin, moisturizer, etc.
- It is better to apply a curative cosmetics on natural basis.
Do not buy the product, which you are not sure. Also it is better not to acquire the means, the shelf life is running out.
What can be done at home
The best homemade beauty treatment recipes are:
- Remedy of aloe. It will help to eliminate skin dryness and improve complexion. To do this, moisten a cotton pad in aloe Vera juice and apply it to the skin.
- Chamomile decoction (1 l of water 2 tablespoons of dried chamomile). Washing your face with this decoction every day, you can quickly get rid of the inflammation on the skin. Also out of broth, you can make ice cubes and RUB them on the skin.
- Honey masks. By itself, the honey has a strong antibacterial effect, so means it will help to eliminate rashes and acne.
Cosmetics for oily skin in drugstores must have the following components:
- Vitamins C, A, E and group B.
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients: borax, salicylic acid, chamomile, camphor.
- Moisturizing ingredients: aloe Vera, glycerin, essential oils, retinol.
- Wound-healing additives: panthenol, celandine, calendula oil.
It is important to note that cosmetics for oily skin should not contain alcohol or artificial additives.
Use every remedy you need to strictly according to the instructions depending on what the purpose (mask, lotion, cream, etc.).
Following are General rules for use of cosmetics:
- To apply the makeup you need always on cleansed skin.
- Should regularly undergo treatment. Thus, if the tool indicated that it must be applied within two weeks, it is important to do so. When one-time use adequate therapeutic effect will be.
- It often happens that this mask does not require rinsing, but if the tool still need to remove from the skin, you can apply for this best antibacterial gel or lotion.
In order to get rid of oily skin, you should follow these tips cosmetologists:
- During the treatment of problematic skin it is better to abandon the use of decorative cosmetics, which can be the source of the rash.
In any case it is impossible to press pimples with dirty hands, after all, so you can easily get infected and also spread rashes on healthy skin.
- In case of problem skin it is recommended to use disposable paper towels to wash, because ordinary towels will contain many germs.
- To use the scrub only if complete healing of all acne.
- With oily skin need to give up eating sweet and fried.
- If you have dry skin all beauty products and cosmetics should be with the addition of essential oils.
- In order to choose the right medical cosmetic product, you need to know the root cause of your problem. For this you need to see a specialist.
When you use a medical cosmetics for problematic skin, it is worth remembering that such remedies are aimed at eliminating pimples and getting rid of the external defects of the epidermis.
However, these tools will not help to improve hormonal imbalance or digestive system, so to eliminate the root cause of the skin problem, you should consult a dermatologist, gastroenterologist and endocrinologist.
Photo: Before and after