Mesotherapy body — slimming, reviews, prices, cellulite
Body mesotherapy is a procedure that is used not only for treatment and prevention of aging facial skin. Microinjection special medicines allow you to remove local fat deposits on the body to improve the appearance of the skin, to adjust the contours of the body.
Active components is inserted under the skin, able to cope with:
- stretch marks,
- to improve the General condition of the skin.
Substances activate the processes of metabolism deep in the tissue that promotes natural regeneration of all layers of the skin.
And microtrauma from injecting further trigger the healing processes, stimulating the accelerated growth of new cells.
Experts recommend mesotherapy body in the presence of the following defects:
- excess weight;
- couperosis, spider veins;
- dryness of the skin;
- local excess body fat;
- poor turgor of the skin, their sagging, sagging;
- the tendency to edema;
- stretch marks and stretch marks after pregnancy or sudden weight gain;
- scars, postoperative or post-traumatic scarring;
- shallow wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
The effectiveness of mesotherapy depends on how the body will react to injected into the skin active substances. Although complications after this treatment are rare, as with any cosmetic procedure, there are certain contraindications.
- the presence of chronic diseases of heart, vessels, kidney, liver;
- the gallstones, as a preparation for mesotherapy to possess cholagogue properties;
- immunodeficiency, malignancy, recent chemotherapy;
- acute infectious diseases, fever, colds;
- violation of the integrity of the skin, rash of any kind (herpes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, hives);
- poor blood clotting, hemophilia;
- the tendency to appearance of keloids;
- the period of menstruation;
- Allergy to any component of mezokokteyl;
- antibiotics, anticoagulants and antidepressants, which can provoke bleeding;
- panic fear of injections;
- mental illness, epilepsy, when the introduction of a needle to skin can cause an attack;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding.
What types are used
On small areas to administer the drug, use a syringe with a thin needle. However, often uses mesoinjectors is a special device, allowing to treat large areas of the body. This type of procedure is called injection.
Fractional – the introduction of drugs into several evenly spaced from each other points.
While puncture should be less than in the case of a classical technique, so the pain, the patient almost does not feel.
Often performed using devices that allow accurate control of the distance between the punctures, the depth and dosage of the drug.
There are also peritoneal varieties of procedures aimed at weight loss:
- ultrasonic, when the drug mixture is applied to the surface of the skin, and under the influence of ultrasonic waves penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis;
- oxygen – nutrient composition of the treated skin, and then directed a jet of oxygen under high pressure causes it to soak into the tissue;
- cryotherapy – the struggle with body fat is through a cold;
- electrophoresis – the medicine penetrates the skin under the action of pulsed current, which additionally tones tissues.
At home you can use micromatter – introduction of cocktails with dermaroller, dermaroller or Metalica.
But for getting rid of deep stretch marks, cellulite 2 or 3 stages is ineffective.
Useful substances penetrate to a limited depth, therefore, have no effect on subcutaneous tissue and fat. But in order to put in order the skin, saturating it with vitamins or wet, this method is perfect.
Video: How the procedure in the salon
How to conduct
The procedure involves several key steps:
- At the initial consultation, the specialist examines the patient, determines problem areas, selects the optimal method of influence on them, and suitable drugs. The doctor examines in detail history, asking about the presence of serious diseases, allergies, medication. The doctor must provide the person with contraindications to warn of possible adverse reactions and complications.
In places punctures may be some small redness, minor bruising.
- The number of injections and dosage of administered substances are selected depending on individual skin condition, and the nature of the problem being solved
- The area of impact necessarily disinfected with antiseptic.
- If necessary, the skin is lubricated with an anesthetic gel to minimize the pain from the punctures.
- Injections are given at a depth of 1 mm to 2 cm, It depends on what kind of fabric you want to deliver the drug (the dermis or the subcutaneous fat). The injections in mesotherapy are not different from the conventional subcutaneous or intradermal injection technique of administration.
- In conclusion, the covers are handled again with an antiseptic, apply a soothing and softening cream.
The entire session takes no more than 20-40 minutes.
Application of mesotherapy for body slimming
The procedure allows to remove excess fat in areas that are little amenable to correction with diet or sports training.
This is the only effective method used to eliminate fat deposits in the abdomen in men.
To adjust any part of the body (thighs, buttocks, arms, legs). But for comprehensive weight loss, mesotherapy is not suitable.
It is used only to reduce the most problematic areas.
Mezokokteyl for weight loss usually includes active basic and auxiliary components.
Body mesotherapy cellulite is administered to the area subcutaneous fat of drugs with the content of useful substances:
- lipolytics, accumulate in the fatty tissues, stimulating the breakdown of fat molecules;
- of enzymes, loosening of the connective septum between lobules of adipose tissue, which manifest themselves in the form of «orange peel»;
- vascular drugs with lymphatic drainage effect, improves tone and strengthen the capillary walls, removes puffiness;
- drugs with lifting effect (elastin, collagen, phospholipids), the pull up cover;
- vitamins, minerals, acids, nourish and moisturize the skin, giving a softness and creaminess that improves the color.
Does the procedure when stretch marks
Striae or stretch marks are skin defects that arise from sudden spikes in body weight, due to hormonal disturbances, excessive dryness of the skin. They can form on the breast, abdomen, hips, legs. Most often these defects happen in women as a result of pregnancy.
In the early stages of stretch marks may be more amenable to treatment. So after 2-3 months after birth, if a young mother does not feed the baby breast, allowed to mesotherapy, but the cocktails should be as sparing.
In the fight against stretch marks using mesotherapy applied products containing ingredients that enhance the firmness and elasticity of the skin (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid).
In the dermis accumulate required for the regeneration of cells of the mesh layer of substances that trigger the metabolic processes. Connective tissue and skin recover, which reduces the size and depth of stretch marks.
The duration of the course
How many treatments will consist of a complete course depend on the kind of cosmetic defect of the skin condition, age of the patient.
For getting rid of cellulite or stretch marks removal enough to go from 5 to 15 sessions, depending on the stage of the disease.
In addition, in the treatment of stretch marks or scars it is recommended to do preventative treatment every 2 months.
For correction body shape and reduce the amount of fat you may require 4 to 10 visits to the beautician. The interval between sessions is 1-2 weeks. It is not excluded that after a while there is a need for repeated or supporting courses.
What is the result
Mesotherapy is considered a panacea for excess weight is fundamentally wrong. It does not get rid of tens of pounds of fat, but simply allows to simulate the contours of the body, to adjust the silhouette in the problematic areas of the body. The final result after a course of mesotherapy depends on the individual characteristics of the patient’s skin.
The introduction of the drug remains in the tissues, gradually feeding the skin from within. This explains the fact that the effect of the procedure does not appear immediately, but over time.
Many have noted the disappearance of stretch marks, smooth scars, tighten skin, increases elasticity, and the volume decreases by a few centimeters.
With proper body care and maintenance of an active lifestyle the result can be stored for a period of several months to a year.
Often mesotherapy combined with lifting, LPG massage, body wrap or other methods of cosmetic effect. It is also advisable to stick to a diet, exercise.
Within 3 days after mesotherapy can visit the bath or sauna, Solarium, swimming pool. Avoid mechanical irritation of the skin (massage, rubbing of too tight clothing). This can lead to infection and inflammation.
Photo: Before and after
The average cost
There are many treatments to combat obesity, cellulite and stretch marks. But the courses most of them are quite expensive. The price of mesotherapy body is relatively small, so the method is an effective alternative.
In addition, the treatment does not require outpatient mode, is strictly for certain areas of the body and has no age restrictions.
The average price for the procedure aimed at correcting one area (stomach, hips, buttocks), ranges from 3.5 to 5 thousand rubles.
All depends on the area of the treated surface, the composition and the dosage of medicinal substances.
The price of the full course is determined by the number of sessions and approximately 40-60 thousand rubles for 10 procedures.