Mesotherapy from age spots on face reviews, with scars
What it is
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure which aims to rejuvenate the skin and eliminate its various defects.
Mesotherapy is carried out by entering under the skin of the patient by a variety of medicines, which are selected for each person individually depending on the complexity of the problem and neglect of the skin defect.
The cause of
Age spots are the flat oval shaped areas on the skin that can be from light gray to dark brown in color.
Most often this is a drawback together with:
- wrinkles on the skin,
- sometimes to this is added the knee high spider veins.
Pigmentation has such reasons of its appearance on the skin:
- The result of age-related changes and aging of the skin.
- The use of certain medication that had a side effect in the appearance of the skin pigmentation.
- Hormonal disorders in the human body.
- The use of some irritating cosmetics.
- Insolation of the skin.
- Prolonged exposure of the skin to UV radiation, which promotes the production of melanin.
- Disturbances in the metabolism.
- Various diseases of the digestive tract.
- Various liver diseases.
- Gynaecological diseases.
- Disorders in the Central nervous system (stress, nervousness, depression).
- Changes associated with pregnancy and childbirth.
- Lack of vitamin and minerals.
What is the impact of this procedure on the problem
Mesotherapy against pigmentation on face is aimed at:
- the elimination of the defects of the skin,
- to replace the missing substances to the layers of the epidermis,
- lightening of pigmented areas.
Also, this cosmetic procedure will help to get rid of dry and sagging skin, rejuvenate and moisturize it.
What are mesocoxal
Usually, the mezokokteyley from pigmentation include such medications and substances.
- Biologically active substances.
- Organic acids.
- The hyaluronic acid.
- Extracts and essences of herbs.
- Synthesized (naturally created) drugs.
- Vitamins a, C, b, E and R.
- Of chamomile extract.
- Minerals (zinc, silicon, selenium).
All drugs included in the meso cocktails aimed at the nourishment of the skin, improving its appearance, eliminate wrinkles and pigmentation. Moreover, in their joint input, they acquire a complex effect and «work» more efficiently.
Video: expert Advice
How effective is mesotherapy from pigmentation
Mesotherapy helps to cope from the pigmented spots by their literal whitening. Moreover, the result depends largely on the course of treatment that will be patient.
The total duration of therapy may be different. It is usually determined by the cosmetologist depending on the complexity of the lesions of human skin.
On average, a patient needs to undergo treatment involving 4-7 sessions.
The effect of such vehicles will be stored for several months. To secure it, it is desirable to repeat the treatment after six months.
Contraindications for mesotherapy from age spots are:
- Pregnancy and the breastfeeding period. In this state, the woman’s body needs to be calm and stable work, so any negative impacts, the therapeutic drugs and procedures with a similar effect is not desirable.
Moreover, mesotherapy is not vital during pregnancy, so hold it not worth it.
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Acute respiratory or bacteriological diseases.
- Fever and weakness in the body (low immunity).
- The period after the recent surgery, after which the patient has not yet had time fully to regain their strength.
- Diseases of the skin also are a direct contraindication. Mesotherapy of the face and other body parts is possible only after complete removal of dermatological pathologies.
- Herpes rash.
- Previously held laser peel.
- Acute or chronic heart failure.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- The clotting of blood.
- Epilepsy (if mesotherapy, the patient with this disease, then it could be happening right attack during the procedure).
- Taking medications that may affect blood clotting.
- The tendency to bleeding.
- Heightened chronic disease.
- Renal failure.
- The fear of injections may result in psychological trauma to the patient, if he is mesotherapy.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient, drugs administered, and allergies to them.
Mesotherapy from pigmentation rarely causes any side effects.
Despite this, patients should be cautioned about these possible adverse effects:
- Bruising can happen when damage the small capillaries.
- Swelling of the skin usually observed in the first few hours after the procedure.
- Redness of the skin.
- Itching and burning of the skin can develop due to allergic reactions to other injected drugs.
- The appearance of necrosis (necrosis) of the skin can happen when severe injury of the skin and failure to comply with the beautician techniques the procedure. This condition requires prolonged treatment and recovery.
- Getting an infection is one of the most dangerous complications of mesotherapy. It usually develops when the violation of expert regulations of sterility treatment.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases and a General deterioration of the patient.
To reduce the risk of the above complications should abandon the procedure in the presence of at least one contraindications.
A separate floor to the scars
Scars on the face and body of man may be due to earlier injury or surgery. They can also appear after an unsuccessful plastic surgery.
These defects can also be eliminated with mesotherapy, but it will have to spend a little more sessions than the pigmentation of the skin. The reason for this is that the scars are harder to remove and restore the damaged skin structure.
Despite this, in ten sessions the therapist will be able to fully rid the patient’s skin from the visible scars.
Photo: Before and after
To avoid causing undesirable side-effects after mesotherapy should follow these tips:
- After the procedure, it is impossible to take a hot bath.
- After mesotherapy for the treated skin area should not be applied any cosmetic products except those advised by the beautician.
Don’t visit the sauna, pool or Solarium.
- Do not expose your face to direct sunlight or tanning.
- If redness to face, you can make ice cubes with chamomile tea. They will reduce inflammation.
- If you experience severe pain, swelling, fever, itching or other unpleasant symptoms, you should immediately consult a beautician or your doctor, so as not to worsen your condition.
It is also important to know that the result of the mesotherapy depends on the experience of the beautician. For this reason, you should seriously approach to the selection of clinics and specialists who will carry out this cosmetic procedure.
The average cost
Mesotherapy from pigmentation is considered not the cheapest procedure. The cost depends on complexity and neglect of the patient’s skin, as well as the skills of a beautician.
On average, the price for one session of this beauty event is from three to six thousand rubles.
In addition, the introduction of expensive mezokokteyley the cost of the procedure may be higher.