Mesotherapy head — skin, the hairy part, reviews, price what it is
Hair health depends on the health of the scalp and hair follicles. Now beauty salons and medical centres offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures aimed at improving the condition of the scalp. Among them the most popular mesotherapy.
What it is
Mesotherapy is injecting such effects, which in the scalp are injected components, improves skin condition and promotes hair growth.
The preparation consists of nutrients and vitamins, which provide essential elements to the skin.
The composition of the input means, the doctor develops for each client individually, to have the procedure had a narrow effect.
Mesotherapy is suitable for different types of hair and skin. Despite the fact that it solves a lot of problems for the impact on atrophied bulbs it is not suitable.
- to stop baldness;
- giving follicles the nutrition needed;
- to restore the function of scalp;
- to strengthen the hair roots;
- to stimulate blood flow to the follicles for hair growth;
- to normalize the sebaceous glands.
Mesotherapy of the scalp are shown in the following cases:
- alopecia due to hormonal failure.
- seborrhea, dandruff and itchy scalp;
- impaired growth of hair due to medication, UV exposure, diet, coloring, or «chemistry»;
- fungal infections, ringworm;
- dry, brittle, split hair;
- deterioration of hair after giving birth and breastfeeding;
- previously, the appearance of gray hair;
- the deterioration of the condition of the hair and scalp after surgery, anesthesia trauma;
- preparation of the scalp for transplantation.
The procedure is contraindicated:
- if you are hypersensitive used in the treatment of drug;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- the damage to the skin at the injection site means;
- the blood clotting;
- prima drugs that affect clotting;
- endocrine diseases;
- acute inflammatory processes;
- some skin diseases;
- a weakened immunity;
- the mental disorders.
About the presence of any chronic disease must be reported to the doctor.
Tests and examinations
Before treatment is carried out a comprehensive survey with the survey of the patient. This is necessary in order to determine the cause of the violation and to prescribe effective treatment.
- conducts visual inspection of the scalp,
- writes directions on the General and biochemical blood analysis,
- analysis of sex hormones and the thyroid gland.
The day before the procedure is done allergiavaba to components of the drug. Also specialist need to be warned about the medications recently taken.
How to spend mesotherapy of the scalp
Special preparation before mesotherapy is not required, but three days before it is necessary to stop taking medications that affect blood clotting.
The procedure itself is simple. A doctor treats a skin antiseptic.
The drug is injected with the thinnest needle that leaves no trace.
In some medical centers instead of needles used machine mesoinjectors. The procedure can be carried out precisely, i.e., only on some parts or on the entire hairy part.
The patient is in a sitting or lying position. It depends on what area you want to access. If there is a tendency to fainting, please inform your doctor and take supine position.
The interval between injections is about 1 cm, insertion depth is 2-3 mm.
Injection is into the dermis – the middle layer where nerves, blood vessels, sebaceous and sweat glands. Through this it is possible to influence the metabolic processes in the scalp.
The composition of the drug depends on the diagnosis, it selects trichologist or cosmetologist.
The composition may include:
- components that nourish follicles and improves blood circulation;
- anti-inflammatory substances;
- antifungal agents;
- plant extracts;
- vitamins and minerals;
- amino acids;
- homeopathic components;
For the treatment of commonly used composite formulations (e.g., oxygen, vitamins and anti-inflammatory agents).
The duration is not more than one hour after the injection, the skin is again treated with alcoholic solution. After mesotherapy you can return to your normal lifestyle.
Recommendations for patients:
- during 9-10 hours to take a shower or bath;
- do not wash the head 2-3 days;
- 2-3 days to avoid exposure to ultraviolet rays;
- within 12 hours not to apply skincare (masks, sprays, conditioners);
- not to massage the area of hair growth within a day;
- a few days to avoid medical procedures.
Mesotherapy is performed from one to two times a week to once a month. Usually prescribed a long course of, because a pronounced effect in a short time is difficult to achieve. In some cases, treatment is required within six months.
Video: Important features
Mesotherapy has many advantages, including:
- good effect;
- non-surgical intervention;
- minimal risk of complications.
The procedure usually runs without obvious pain. Mesotherapy can be done by people of any age, it blends well with other techniques.
As a result, improves not only the condition of the hair and scalp, but also work the whole body.
People get rid of dandruff, normalizes the function of sebaceous glands. After ten sessions, the hair stopped falling out, begin to appear new hair.
Among the disadvantages there are:
- Soreness. Injection is injected to a depth of 3 mm every 1,5 cm Despite the fact that mesotherapy involves the use of fine needles, discomfort can still be felt. The degree of pain depends on the depth of the injection, experience of the physician and individual perception. Particularly sensitive patients pay additional charges for local anesthesia with a special cream.
- The duration of the course. From one session the result can’t wait. The minimum duration of treatment – 8-10 procedures. Then to maintain the result of a cosmetologist you need to attend once a month.
- Recovery. The result is not immediately, but gradually within six months. Recovery after the intervention occurs within a month.
- The first two days the scalp is painful, it appears the bruising and redness.
- The lack of guarantees on the effectiveness. The effect may be short or do not occur. The end result is influenced by many subjective and objective factors. If you have not installed the exact cause of baldness, topical treatment will be ineffective.
Photo: Before and after
The average cost
The price of mesotherapy head depends on the reason that prompted the patient to undergo the procedure. Based on this, the doctor selects the specific composition of the drug and sets the duration of therapy.
One session in the Moscow clinic costs from 2000 to 4000 rubles.
If you just want to eliminate dandruff, you will need a minimum number of procedures with an antifungal drug. However, if there is androgenic alopecia and other complex cases assigned to the more serious and expensive treatment.
Planning a trip to the medical center or beauty salon, you need to consider that the initial consultation is not free and will cost 500-1000 rubles (depending on the category and qualification of specialist).
Some clinics as a bonus offer a free initial consultation, if the entire course is payable immediately.
Additionally you need to consider the cost of testing, if there is such a need. The list of tests is the doctor after the initial inspection.