Mesotherapy hyaluronic acid — face, reviews, price
Mesotherapy hyaluronic acid and its results. Rules for the preparation and conduct of mesotherapy with the help of this drug.
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure which aims to rejuvenate the skin and eliminate its various defects. Under the patient’s skin are special drugs that have a rejuvenating effect.
Facial mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid is gaining popularity due to its effect. Consider this technique in more detail.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most popular drugs that are used in mesotherapy different parts of the body, including the face.
This substance is:
- effectively works on problem areas of the skin,
- reduces age-related symptoms
- reduces wrinkles,
- improves overall skin condition.
Hyaluronic acid can be used as maintenance treatment after surgery for the facelift.
It helps to rejuvenate the skin and improve its muscle tone. Also, the introduction of such substances to the under eye area to get rid of bags and under eye circles.
What are the functions of
The main advantage of using hyaluronic acid in mesotherapy is that this substance creates the perfect conditions for the normal functioning of cells. For this reason, cells do not suffer from dehydration, it helps to overcome dryness, sagging skin and wrinkles.
It is important to know that this procedure is not only effective but also completely safe for your use.
The reason is that this substance has a strong negative impact on the structure of the skin and soft tissues.
Advantages and disadvantages
The benefits of mesotherapy using hyaluronic acid are:
- The ability to restore metabolic processes in the inner parts of the skin.
- The ability to get rid of the peeling, dryness and other skin blemishes.
- Addressing different cosmetic issues in the skin without surgery.
- Giving the skin a healthy and refreshed look.
- Improving the complexion.
- This tool has a strong bactericidal effect that reduces the risk of allergies or infection.
- Quick rehabilitation period.
- The ability to apply such injections for people with different skin type.
- The ability to carry out the procedure to people of different age groups regardless of gender.
- Using this method it is possible for one procedure to remove wrinkles is not only the face but also neck and other parts of the body.
- There is no need to visit a beautician (treatments are once a week).
- The ability to get rid of age spots.
The disadvantages of mesotherapy with the use of hyaluronic acid are:
- Though small, but still the risk of infection is still there.
- The risk of skin irritation and redness.
- Painful procedure.
- The need to endure the injections.
- The risk of hemorrhage.
- The presence of numerous contraindications.
Indications and contraindications
Hyaluronic acid has gained so much popularity because of its effectiveness and wide spectrum of action.
The use of mesotherapy with the preparation for such testimony:
- Acne on the skin.
- The first signs of aging.
- Fine facial wrinkles and age-related depressions in the skin.
- Seborrhea of the head.
- Increased oiliness of the scalp.
- Enlarged pores of the face.
- Loss of skin elasticity.
- Peeling of the skin.
- The presence of scars or age spots on the skin.
- Hair breakage.
- The presence of unsightly spider veins on the face.
- Cellulite deposits in the stomach area and thighs.
Contraindications (restrictions) for such cosmetic procedures are:
- The age of the patient under the age of eighteen years.
- The presence of psychological abnormalities and disorders in the Central nervous system.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding child.
- Herpes or dermatitis in the site of the injection.
- Acute respiratory illness.
- The clotting of blood.
- HIV infection.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Heart disease.
- The presence of inflammation in the body.
- A weakened immune system.
- Fear of injections.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient hyaluronic acid.
- Acute infectious disease.
Video: Comments of an expert
Whether tests and examinations
To be safe, beauticians still recommended before the procedure to make such surveys:
- General analysis of blood and urine.
- Test for HIV infection.
- Test for hepatitis.
- Pregnancy test (for women).
- Examination by a physician.
- Consultation with a cosmetologist, which will be mesotherapy. It is necessary to ask in detail about the risks, results and consequences.
How to carry out facial mesotherapy treatment with hyaluronic acid
Mesotherapy hyaluronic acid has unique features of its implementation:
- First, the esthetician cleanses the skin and antibacterial agents, to reduce the chance of infection.
- Further, the said injection point.
- After that are shots with a special injector. Sometimes the injection can be done manually. Generally it is recommended to do injections apparatus, as it more accurately, and most importantly, the same depth will be able to enter the drugs.
- Next, the beautician re-processes the patient’s skin with special solutions, and puts on her moisturizer.
The procedure does not require anesthesia or other potent anesthetic. People all the time to be awake.
The duration of the course
On average, to achieve a visible effect, the patient will take 7-9 courses.
In addition to finally «fix» the result achieved, the treatment should be repeated after 12 months.
Also, if a person has any defects on the skin (on the thighs or belly), they can be removed (to do a combination of mesotherapy).
How to care for the skin after the procedure
So as not to cause unwanted effects after mesotherapy, you should follow these tips for skin care:
- Within a few days after the procedure the skin should be applied only to those cosmetic substances that can recommend a cosmetologist. Other creams should not be used as they can cause irritation.
- It is not desirable to use the pool, steam room and sauna during the whole period of treatment.
- Can sunbathe and expose the person (if the procedure was performed on it) outdoor sunlight, so as not to provoke the appearance of age spots.
- It is undesirable to apply cosmetics on the area of the injection.
- If you experience itching, redness, swelling or other complications as soon as possible to go to the beautician or doctor.
- When swelling to the skin you can apply ice cubes with chamomile tea. They will relieve swelling and inflammation.
- Mesotherapy stomach is not recommended to take hot baths.
Photo: Before and after
Causes of complications
Most often, undesirable consequences and complications of mesotherapy occur for the following reasons:
- Failure by the patient of the recommendations of a cosmetologist before and after the procedure.
- The mesotherapy inexperienced beautician that too much injure the skin or enters the human infection.
- The procedure to humans by the presence of dangerous contraindications can not only affect the end result of such treatment, but also substantially impair the General health of the patient.
The average cost
The price of mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid depends on the location of the procedure, the extent of the condition of the patient and the skills of a beautician. In addition, its cost may vary if multiple sessions procedure.
On average, the price for one course of this cosmetic event is from four to five thousand rubles.