Mesotherapy person — what it is, the cost of one procedure, hyaluronic acid, non-injection
Every girl wants to look attractive, but because many women are turning to the services of professionals. Face mesotherapy helps to solve most of the age and cosmetic problems without attraction of means of plastic surgery. That is why this procedure is very popular.
What it is
Facial mesotherapy is a intervention that involves subcutaneous administration of a medicinal product in problem areas.
In contrast to the outer cosmetics, cocktails for the procedure in the proper concentrations fall deep into the skin. This achieves the best effect on problem areas.
Mesotherapy is usually administered to girls over the age of 25. This procedure effectively cope with a variety of skin problems – everything depends on the composition of the drug.
Are there any risks
The most common effect is the appearance in a short period of time small bruises and swelling. These symptoms disappear fairly quickly if the procedure was done professionally.
When violations in the implementation process of mesotherapy is a risk of more serious consequences. In this case, can cause bruising, injured blood vessels and nerve fibers, there is hyperpigmentation.
In rare cases, the procedure provokes an allergic reaction – hives or even angioedema. To avoid dangerous consequences, it is important to conduct a special test that involves the insertion of a forearm of a small amount of cocktail. If after some time the redness appears, the procedure can accommodate.
In exceptional cases, there is a danger of infection.
This may happen when the violation of the rules of disinfection of the instrument. To prevent such complications, it is important to apply exclusively in salons that have a good reputation.
Types of facial mesotherapy
Currently, there are many varieties of facial mesotherapy, to each of which is characterized by certain features.
This is a classic kind of procedure, which is characterized by the introduction of hyaluronic acid in the dermis with tiny needles.
This drug can be submerged up to 6 mm. Due to the minimum size of needles pain almost does not occur.
Facial mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid helps to retain water in cells and boost turgor of the skin.
In the present preparation vitamins that stimulate the regeneration process of the epithelium:
- vitamin a promotes healing of the affected skin
- vitamin C is responsible for collagen production,
- vitamins b and E help to fight free radicals and maintain normal biological balance.
In addition, hyaluronic acid has many minerals and amino acids. These substances take part in the production of proteins and maintain a normal state of metabolism in cells.
Intraceuticals rejuvenate facial helps to get rid of different stages of acne and hyperpigmentation.
This technique is effectively used for increased dryness of the skin and fine wrinkles.
The peculiarity of this procedure is that the skin does not have any mechanical impact. A medicinal cocktail the doctor put on the surface of the epithelium. Thereafter, the face treated with the composition, radiating a weak electromagnetic wave. This allows the drug to penetrate pretty deep into the dermis layers.
For this form of mesotherapy uses a special apparatus. In addition, injections are performed in the deep layers of the skin only in certain areas. The doctor selects these areas depending on existing problems.
During the procedure, the treated area should not exceed 23 %.
In this preparation process places located at equal interval. The remaining skin areas called «dormant Islands.» This area is home to healthy cells.
During the destruction of the adjacent sections of the islets normal cells move to the affected area. Fractional mesotherapy starts the process of cell regeneration and leads to accumulation of elastin.
Another effective non-injection method of exposure on the skin is oxygen mesotherapy.
During the session the drug penetrates the layers of the epidermis by means of directed jets of air.
While it can affect the skin – it all depends on the course of therapy.
So, to smooth wrinkles and the appearance of new cells used the treatment. Troubled skin requires a procedure that helps to narrow pores, eliminate inflammation and smooth the epithelium.
The main indications for mesotherapy of the face include the following:
- the prevention and treatment of skin aging;
- the appearance of keloid, hypertrophic and atrophic scars;
- increased oiliness of the skin;
- acne in remission;
- preparation and recovery operations;
- preparation and recovery after the peel;
- preparation and recovery after laser resurfacing.
It is important to note that this procedure has some contraindications:
- allergic reactions;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pathology of the skin;
- oncological diseases;
- the chronic form of vascular disease – it could be hypertension or ischemic heart disease of the third degree;
- the third trimester of pregnancy;
- chronic renal failure, the presence of nephropathy;
- acute fever;
- the need for the use of anticoagulants and antiplatelets by – these include coumarins, heparin, ticlid etc;
- the age of 18;
- individual intolerance to the components of the cocktail.
What can be done at home with the help of pharmaceutical tools
Because mesotherapy salon is quite expensive, many girls are interested in whether you can do the procedure independently. To really do it at home is quite real.
To do this, use no syringes with needles and special devices – metalice or mesoroller.
They are devices equipped with small needles, which treats the skin. The perforation of the dermis is to a lesser depth. However, healthy smoothies all fall under the skin, which ensures alignment and elasticity.
To the procedure went as well, before its implementation is necessary to address to the doctor-cosmetician. Specialist will choose the most suitable drug depending on existing problems.
To prevent unpleasant consequences, mesotherapy at home with the help of pharmaceutical agents must, in accordance with certain rules:
- Before starting the procedure be sure to handle the unit with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. The skin should be clean from makeup and dirt. Also the face is treated with an antiseptic preparation.
- Before you begin therapeutic cocktail applied to the skin, and then within 10-15 minutes, treated face Metalica. When using the dermaroller, all motion is performed along the massage lines – need to do approximately 10-12 repetitions.
- The appearance pain the skin should be treated with anesthetic. After the procedure the device is again cleaned with antiseptic.
Video: Basic rules
Consequences of self-treatment
If you violate the rules independent of mesotherapy there is a risk of unpleasant consequences.
These include the following:
- the swelling and redness;
- cicatricial changes in the skin;
- any infection;
- Allergy usually develops in case of application of a cocktail consisting of many components.
The duration of the course
For the duration of the course of mesotherapy affected by various factors. Usually it depends on the problems that need to be addressed, the patient’s age and condition of the epidermis.
To restore the oval of the face, will need at least 4-8 sessions. If you want to eliminate bags under the eyes can be 1-4 treatments. However, their performed 1 time per 7-10 days.
The effect is achieved after treatment, is stored for several months. To consolidate the results, carry out repeated courses or maintenance treatments. As a result, the skin visibly improves its color, wrinkles, fade dark circles under the eyes, lightens pigmentation.
Photo: Before and after
The average cost of one procedure
The cost of one procedure depends on the drug. Also the price affects the volume of funds that is injected into the skin.
On average, mesotherapy of the face will cost 6000 rubles.
The opinions of beauticians
Specialists say that the ordinary components of masks and creams can’t penetrate the skin deep enough. To overcome this barrier, and mesotherapy can be used. Thanks to this method of administration the effectiveness of the procedure increases several times.
According to cosmetologists, mesotherapy successfully cope with such skin problems:
- Eliminates wrinkles. For this purpose, as a rule, use cocktails containing hyaluronic acid. This drug is very moisturizing.
- Improves the complexion. To solve this problem, you need vitamins and antioxidants.
- Tightens the skin. To improve skin elasticity and to give face definition need components such as elastin and collagen.
- Eliminates freckles and pigmentation. To solve this problem help compositions containing bleaching acid.
- Removes closely spaced vessels. To resolve this problem you need to use complex cocktails that contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Eliminates acne. Excellent job with this drugs that help to regulate the functioning of sebaceous glands, in particular, zinc.
- Removes the effects of inflammatory skin lesions – scarring, scars, post-acne. In this case, the key role is played by glycolic acid.
It is important to note that this procedure can cause certain complications. Even the absence of contraindications does not guarantee complete security.
Because cosmetologists warn about the risk of occurrence of allergies, vasodilation or hyperemia of the skin.
It is also important to remember that mesotherapy involves injections, which often leave behind bruises. However, this complication is fast enough. It should also be noted that the procedure can cause discomfort.
To avoid unpleasant consequences, experts advise to follow these rules:
- Do not apply on treated areas of skin cosmetics. This category includes the Foundation, which many women try to cover up the redness on my face.
- Within 2-3 days after the procedure, you should not visit a sauna, pool or sauna.
- You should not eat a lot of drugs and drinks alcohol. If you break this rule, there is a risk of unintended consequences.
- It is not recommended to sunbathe or visit the Solarium. In this case, you may receive the pigmentation.
- Some time it is not recommended to play sports. Physical exertion accelerates the excretion of nutrients from the skin.
Facial mesotherapy is an effective procedure that helps solve most skin problems. It is very important to choose the right composition for its implementation. Equally important is the qualification of the cosmetologist and the reputation of the salon – these parameters are also necessary to pay attention.