Mesotherapy with DMAE — reviews, drug price
What this means
DMAE is one of the products in cosmetics, which are aimed at protecting the body from aging.
The main objective of the drug DMAE is to improve the work of muscles and ligaments.
According to its classification it is referred to as a powerful antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes, causing the latter better retain nutrients.
Cosmetic procedure mesotherapy with DMAE has its own characteristics. Let’s consider it in more detail.
The substance DMAE is originally contained in human cells. Its natural source is also considered to be fish salmon.
As auxiliary components DMAE contains:
- folic acid;
- vitamin B9;
- vitamin B6;
- vitamin C;
- the vitamin B12.
Indications for mesotherapy with this drug are:
- The presence of skin scarring and other visible damage.
- Hyperpigmentationit the skin and the presence of pigment spots.
- Long-term inflammatory processes on the skin and acne.
- The presence of wrinkles and deep age wrinkles on the face.
- The elimination of unwanted consequences after a botched facelift or cosmetic procedures (laser correction, peeling, etc.).
- The deterioration of muscle tone on the face, neck or dcollet.
- Sagging of the skin.
- Dryness and peeling of the skin.
- The presence of bags or dark circles.
- The presence of the second chin.
Before you agree to mesotherapy with DMAE, you should familiarize yourself with direct contraindications to.
Those are the following diseases and conditions:
- Individual intolerance the patient of the substance DMAE.
- Pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
- Chronic illness in the acute phase.
- A lowered immunity.
- The weakening of the body after recent surgery.
- Acute respiratory or viral disease.
- Unstable emotional condition of the patient, depression or neurosis.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- The age of twenty years.
- Severe liver disease.
- Acute diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- HIV infection.
- Psychological dependence patient from operations without visible testimony to its conduct.
- Fear of injections.
The pros and cons
This type of mesotherapy has such advantages of its implementation:
- The speed of treatment. The usual course involves a thinning of all five sessions. The result will be noticeable after the first session.
- Safety for the patient is because the main ingredient DMAE naturally present in the human body and the food. It is not synthetically derived (artificially developed).
- High efficiency of the product. With it you can do quickly to improve the overall condition of the face, smooth out wrinkles, get rid of age spots and more.
- The speed of the procedure (usually lasts no more than ten minutes).
Disadvantages of this technique are:
- A fairly high pain (whatever pain threshold was not patient, he will feel pain or burning marks).
- The drug is injected directly into the muscle, not under the skin, as is the case with conventional mesotherapy. This, in turn, further increases the pain.
- The risk of more severe damage to soft tissue injections into the muscle.
- High cost treatments and drugs administered.
Most often, therapists use these mezokokteyli with DMAE:
- mesoderm in combination with elastin and DMAE combats the first signs of aging;
- mesoderm Anti-aging combined with DMAE and vitamin C helps eliminate pigmentation;
- Cosmo, hyaluronic acid and DMAE improve the General condition of the skin.
In addition, sometimes beauticians can combine these cocktails for more effective means. They choose it depending on the testimony of the patient in each case.
The drug DMAE has an impact on the patient’s skin:
- Toxins and waste products.
- Strengthens cell membranes.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens blood vessels.
- Stimulates the production of natural elastin.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Has a rejuvenating effect.
- Eliminates the hyperpigmentation.
- Eliminates scars.
- Tightens the oval of the face.
- Eliminates bumps on the skin.
How to carry out the mesotherapy drug DMAE
Mesotherapy with DMAE has such features of their conduct of patients:
- First, the beautician need to prepare the skin for the drug and flush it with antiseptic solutions to reduce the risk of infection.
- Continue anesthesia of the skin. To do this, it is smeared with creams that contain lidocaine. This part of the procedure to be carried out at the request of the patient. If he is not afraid of injections and will be able to stand the pain, then you can do without anesthesia.
- After that, the specialist begins to enter the drug DMAE into the skin of the patient with a thin needle. All this is done manually, without the use of additional devices.
- Duration of session averages ten minutes. When large amounts of abelyaeva leather this time may take up to twenty minutes.
At the end of the procedure, the beautician again treats the skin with special solutions and causes on face anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
Traditionally, for the introduction of beauticians apply a six percent solution of DMAE in combination with saline. This makes it possible to greatly reduce the pain during the injection.
Moreover, when breeding DMAE decreases the risk of edema and other side effects.
Due to the fact that during this type of mesotherapy muscles and skin of the patient much injured, it can cause the following complications:
- Swelling of the face.
- Bruising is possible with the excessive injury of the epidermis.
- Pain on palpation.
- Burning sensation at the site of injection
- The appearance of spider veins on the face.
- Skin necrosis is possible when the beautician of the rules of procedure.
- Getting an infection is possible if the failure to comply with the rules cosmetologist style during the procedure.
- Inflammation of the skin.
- The appearance of redness on the skin.
- The General deterioration of the patient’s condition and the aggravation of his chronic diseases.
- The emergence of itching, rash and severe swelling is possible with the development of allergic reactions. In this case, a person are advised to consult a doctor and start taking antihistamines.
Peculiarities of rehabilitation
In most cases, mesotherapy with DMAE does not require a long rehabilitation period as the patient tolerates the procedure, and his skin is quickly restored.
To reduce the risk of dangerous complications, you should follow these tips after mesotherapy:
- Not to sunbathe and to avoid direct sunlight on the skin.
- Not to visit the sauna, steam room, swimming pool or Solarium.
- Do not apply on face no cosmetic means which can cause skin irritation.
- You can use only those creams and lotions that will recommend cosmologist.
- With the appearance of burning sensation, edema and inflammation of the skin include cold compresses and ice cubes with chamomile tea.
The reasons for the development of complications
Most often complications of mesotherapy in patients arise for the following reasons:
- The procedure person if it has dangerous side effects.
- The mesotherapy inexperienced beautician who fails to comply with the exact technique of the procedure.
- Failure by the person recommendations of a cosmetologist after the procedure.
- Idiosyncrasy of the person injected agents.
The cost of the drug
Price DMAE mesotherapy for one bottle is from three to four thousand.
One session of this treatment will cost an average of 5-7 thousand rubles.
Photo: Before and after