Microcurrents (microcurrent therapy) in cosmetics — prices, contraindications, photos before and after
Their impact has a pronounced and beneficial effect on the skin: tightens skin, eliminates the signs of aging. The result is atrophied muscles are restored, muscle spasms are eliminated, the aesthetic appearance of the face improves, which this is most noticeable when Troubleshooting a «double chin» and nasolabial triangle.
She gently affects the functional activity of the muscles, lymphatic and blood vessels, and skin cells.
It promotes the excretion of stagnant fluids that lead to improvement of the skin and formation of correct, beautiful oval face.
Studies have revealed that as a result of micro currents, massage and energy reserves in the cells of the body is increased five times. Along the way, he changes the resting potential at the membrane and stimulates metabolic processes, improves cerebramine in the affected area, accelerates lymph drainage and venous blood outflow.
Microcurrent therapy is divided into two groups:
- face therapy;
- therapy for the body.
It stimulates metabolism and blood circulation, allowing you to tighten the muscles of the face. The treatment rids the body of accumulated toxins, which generally has a beneficial effect on his work.
The essence of the procedure
The essence of the procedure is to ensure that the cosmetologist or otherwise affects current on the skin of the patient. The therapy uses low frequencies, so any pain does not.
The only feeling during microcurrent was used could be slight, barely perceptible tingling. The doctor may affect the face or the body of the patient using special instruments: conductive gel, gloves or special metal electrodes.
Microcurrents are very useful, and after a few sessions see the first results: flabby and sagging skin becomes fresh and elastic, small wrinkles disappear, begins the healing of wounds.
The entire session lasts approximately one hour, and the full course of approximately twenty treatments, three times a week. After two or three months the treatment should be repeated.
The procedure is carried out in three ways: On the treated conductive gel area of the face and neck are attached metal electrodes, and through them the current. This method is good at handling large areas of the skin.
Therapy with the help of movable electrodes. The essence of the method lies in the fact that the skin is applied a special lotion, after which there is skin treatment disposable chopsticks.
The method of «conductive gloves» (he is considered the most effective) is that the first is applied to the gel, and then beautician wears gloves, which is low current. Thus, it is a massage of the face or body.
Indications for the use of microcurrent therapy are:
for the face:
- the appearance of wrinkles and folds;
- decreased skin turgor (skin elasticity);
- rasshirennoi then;
- omission of facial contours;
- oily and problematic skin;
- dry skin;
- the appearance of bags and circles under the eyes;
- dehydration of the skin;
- rehabilitation after plastic operations.
for the body:
- sagging skin;
- sagging muscles;
- sagging of the breast;
- sagging of the abdomen;
- the presence of cellulite;
- the presence of scars, scars;
- hair loss;
- the presence of stretch marks;
- rehabilitation after injuries.
- muscle relaxation;
- the removal of fatigue;
- accelerated muscle recovery;
- normalization of electrophysiological processes;
- achieving anti-inflammatory effect;
- the increase in the penetration of drugs into the deep layers of the skin;
- achieving lymphatic drainage and regenerating effect;
- the normalization of the neuromuscular tissue;
This procedure has a number of contraindications. These include the following:
- myocardial infarction, stroke;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- infectious diseases;
- intolerance to electric current;
- the presence of implanted electrocardiostimulator;
- mental disorders;
- alcoholism, drug addiction;
- non-invasive (minimal tissue damage);
- full security procedures (conducted numerous clinical trials);
- absence of pain and discomfort;
- long-lasting effect;
- the possibility of combining with other treatments (massage, mesotherapy, lymphatic drainage).
Video: How is microcurrent therapy
The durability of effect
The course takes relatively little time, but its result is visible within six months, in contrast to the same mesotherapy, where the effect lasts only a month.
Side effects and complications
- During the procedure you may feel a slight tingling or tingling is a normal reaction.
- You may feel a metallic taste in the mouth.
- Possible allergic reaction to used during the procedure drugs.
- The possibility of bright flashes before the eyes when exposed to the eyelids is a normal reaction.
Complications can arise only if:
- the procedure was conducted correctly;
- if you have allergies (used in the procedure.);
- if you suffer from diseases, specified in the contraindications.
This procedure is carried out using bipolar or pulsed current. The danger is that it should only be performed by an experienced therapist who is familiar with the facial muscles, certainly not a young specialist.
In violation of the electrodes are in contact with the skin, the patient may experience strong, painful sensation and consequently irritation. On the other hand, electrical stimulation allows to achieve good results in skin rejuvenation.
This is a new and highly efficient methodology, the meaning of which lies in the stimulation of biological activity of the tissues. This leads to activation of physiological processes and allows you to comprehensively influence the following structures of the body:
- muscle, connective and fatty tissue;
- blood and lymphatic system;
The result aktiviziruyutsya not only the basic but also backup (compensatory) capabilities of the patient.
Bio-stimulation allows to achieve the following results:
- eliminate cellulite;
- improve muscle tone;
- breast lift;
- reduction of body fat.
Video: facial Massage, microcurrents
The Procedure Elos
Its essence lies in the simultaneous use of high frequency current and light energy. Before the procedure, the problem area of skin is cleaned, degreased and processed in a gel, which is intended to improve setproctitle. Then, using special equipment in the desired area of the face (neck, arms, stomach and décolleté) is a series of aimed bursts. Due to the fact that this method combines two types of radiation, increasing the depth of their impact. Penetrate the skin the radiation helps to strengthen the collagen fibers and tightening the face.
Average prices depending on the zone of influence:
|Zone||Prices in rubles|
|Face and neck||
|The area around the eye||
|Area buttocks and thighs||
Prices can also depend on the clinic and its «top».
|Multifunctional Microcurrent therapy on BIOLIFT — 4||PRICES IN RUBLES.|
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY 1st ZONE (face, neck or neckline)
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE 1-ZONE (face, neck or neckline)
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY 2-zone (face+neck or neck+neckline)
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE 2-zone (face+neck or neck+neckline)
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY 3-zone (face+neck+neckline)
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE 2-zone (face+neck+neckline)
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY AROUND THE EYE AREA
MICROCURRENT MASSAGE DEEP M-WAVE AREA AROUND THE EYES
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY HANDS
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE OF THE HANDS
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY HANDS
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE HANDS
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY BUST
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE BUST
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY STOMACH
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE BELLY
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY SIDE SURFACES (waist)
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE LATERAL SURFACES
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY STOMACH + LATERAL SURFACE
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE BELLY + SIDE SURFACE
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY BUTTOCKS
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE BUTTOCKS
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY HIP
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE HIP
BASIC MICROCURRENT THERAPY THIGHS + BUTTOCKS
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE THIGHS + BUTTOCKS
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE BACK (lymphatic drainage and analgesic effect)
DEEP MICROCURRENT MASSAGE M-WAVE LEGS (lymphatic drainage and analgesic effect)
Frequently asked questions
Can I use to treat acne (pimples)?
Yes, microcurrent therapy is suitable for acne treatment. Its application in this case, normalizes the sebaceous glands and helps in providing anti-inflammatory effect. Moreover, they rid of scars and small scars after acne.
Help in the treatment of rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic inflammation of the facial skin characterized by severe redness, presence of papules and pustules. Yes,it helps in the treatment of this disease, however, we must remember that the fight against terrorism must be comprehensive and include medicines.
How often you need to do?
This procedure should be carried out in the course of several treatments (6 to 20) 1 to 3 times a week. Only in this case, you can expect visible results.
What better electroplating or microcurrents?
Electroplating is valued in that it has the ability to enter the charged drugs in the deeper layers of the skin and thus clean the skin. With this method, toxins, splits fat, stimulate the creation of collagen, enhanced regenerative properties. However, electroplating has multiple contraindications. For example, it cannot be used for dry and thin skin, unlike the micro -, which the opposite is shown in such cases.
Can I do during pregnancy?
This is not recommended.
Different from myostimulation?
Muscle toning – it’s kind of forced exercises muscles. Its essence lies in the fact that the muscles are superimposed plates through which is supplied an alternating current. Subsequently occurs the load, which simulate contraction of the muscles during sports training. Suitable for building muscle, but to use it for weight loss makes no sense – it will not help to remove a single gram. This is its main difference from microcurrent stimulation, which helps to burn fat.
Can I combine Botox?
The main target of Botox are wrinkles, while microcurrent therapy is able to remove scars, scars, tighten the skin and combat those wrinkles. It turns out that the sphere of manifestation of micro-much broader than Botox. You can combine them, but before that you need to consult a doctor-cosmetologist.
What age can I carry out?
Age restrictions for application no.
Microcurrents help against cellulite?
Yes, it significantly helps in getting rid of cellulite.
Helps to dissolve scars after blepharoplasty?
Yes, it helps in removing scars of different origin.
What is darsonval
Darsonval is a group of medical devices used in different fields of cosmetology and medicine. The use of d’arsonvalization is the application of alternating current of high frequency but low power. This method is very good in the treatment of wrinkles, acne, balding, and eliminate cellulite. When exposed to the affected skin by d’arsonval, it produces nitrogen, which has a bactericidal action.
This reduces the number of bacteria on the skin, purulent rashes, acne, small wounds and sebum.
Different from rf-lifting
Many people wonder what the difference between these methods, because the rf-lifting is used in the same cases, ie when:
- laxity and sagging skin;
- getting rid of cellulite;
- weight loss;
- acne, pimples etc.
However, rf-lifting has a significant drawback – its insecurity. Radio-frequency radiation that is the basis of this procedure, not fully understood. In particular, do not fully understand its impact on the human body, in contrast to the current high or low frequency which, as has been proved, do not affect the patient’s body negative impact.
Radio-frequency radiation can badly affect the immune, reproductive and nervous system, therefore, before to apply this method it is better to try other more studied and safe.
It is divided into several types:
- Desincrustation. This method is an effective «weapon» against the black dots on the face. During the procedure is cleansing the pores of dirt and excess oil. This method is used in cosmetics and in medicine.
- Microcurrent lymphatic drainage. Its essence lies in the removal of excess tissue fluid, which is formed due to poor blood supply. In this fluid accumulate substances that destroy the integrity of the tissue and damaging the vital functions of healthy cells. Lymphatic drainage allows even distribution fluid and remove excess. As a result, the patient gets rid of dark circles and puffiness.
- Ionic mesotherapy. This method allows you to quickly and safely rejuvenate skin, shrink pores, remove scars and remove puffiness. During the procedure tissues are not damaged and not deformed.
- With hyaluronic acid. This procedure is necessary for those who have to face the lack of acid, which is expressed in skin dryness, scaling, thinning and wrinkles. That is hyaluronic acid is a major tool in maintaining the water balance, which subsequently affects the metabolism of cells and, consequently, the youth of tissues and body. The combination of micro-hyaluronic acid helps to achieve even greater success in therapy.
- With lydasum. This method is good because lease contains substances that help to achieve the following results:
- facilitate the movement of interstitial fluid;
- accelerate the healing of scars;
- stimulate the healing of hematomas;
- enhance permeability of blood vessels.
Before and after microcurrent therapy