Mustard cellulite mask at home with honey, wraps
Mustard from cellulite is used quite often. Useful properties of this product due to its unique composition. To fight against «orange peel» was successful, it is very important to follow the rules of the procedure.
Mechanism of action
The efficacy of mustard against cellulite due to the presence of active components in this tool. This product contains vitamins, which are responsible for the beauty and youthfulness – A, b, E, C.
Thanks to the local use of mustard it is possible to achieve the breakdown of fats, enhance blood circulation, recovery of the epithelium. In addition, this tool successfully copes with viruses and bacteria.
After applying a therapeutic composition slight irritation of skin receptors, increased temperature, which helps to stimulate blood flow and to cope with fatty deposits.
The use of mustard is prohibited in the following cases:
- pathology of heart and vessels;
- varicose veins;
- of renal disease;
- gynecological pathology;
- diseases of the skin;
- rashes or damage to the epithelium.
Apply the mustard on the body can be a maximum of 1 time per week. This product has a skin irritant that can cause allergic reactions and even burn the epithelium.
To combat cellulite you can use only dry mustard powder. It should be mixed with water before the procedure.
To prevent allergies, before processing the surface of the skin need to do the test.
To do this, a little of the mixture, apply to the crease of the elbow. If redness or irritation from the procedure will have to be abandoned.
Active components which are present in the mustard, produce on the human body a positive impact.
Through the use of tools possible:
- to speed up the cell regeneration;
- to suspend the aging process;
- to stimulate the healing process;
- to cope with fungi;
- to strengthen the immune system;
- to stimulate the metabolism.
As mustard penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis, it can help to remove the layer of dead skin cells. The seeds of this product is a special substance – allylisothiocyanate.
Through his action heats up the skin, accelerates blood flow, remove waste products and toxins. This allows to achieve the splitting of subcutaneous fat, smoothes the epithelium and eliminate cellulite.
Video: the recommendations of the dietitian
How to use mustard of cellulite at home
Subject to the normal tolerance of mustard, this product can be used in the form of anti-cellulite masks or body wraps. These methods have different effect.
Because when you run the wrap is a prolonged exposure and apply a high enough temperature, you can expect a more pronounced result.
The mask of cellulite with mustard should be applied after bath. To prepare the composition in the enamel container should be placed 15 g of mustard powder and pour warm water. The result should be quite a thick mass. It evenly applied on the skin and wash off after quarter of an hour.
You can also use these tools:
- Owners of oily skin is recommended to mix 2 tablespoons of mustard and 3 tablespoons of blue clay. Carefully add the resulting composition to 60 ml of decoction of chamomile.
- Girls with combination skin need to take some dry mustard and mix it with water to get a thick paste. In the received structure add 5 drops of orange oil.
- Owners of dry skin need to mix mustard powder with water to get a thick mass. Then it is recommended to pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
Girls with normal skin type, you can use any kind of mustard mask. To get a more gentle effect, it is necessary to add to honey mixture.
Suitable means is recommended to apply on dry body for 15-20 minutes. After completion of the procedure should take a contrast shower. Then the skin can be moistened with cream. Gradually, the exposure time can be increased to half an hour.
2-3 treatments to see positive results – the skin is smoothed and becomes more beautiful.
Wraps cellulite with mustard is best done before bedtime. This procedure takes 1 hour.
To complete the procedure, it is recommended to do the following:
- To prepare the mixture for the wrapping.
- To take a warm shower, gently steam the skin and treating her scrub. For this purpose it is possible to use honey with the addition of sea salt. After purification of the epithelium need to wash the part with warm water and blot the body with a towel.
- To apply the composition in a thin layer, wrap the body with cling film and wear warm clothes.
- After that it is recommended to actively move – you can dance or do gymnastics. It is important that the skin had a slight burning sensation.
- The composition is recommended to keep 20-30 minutes. If the burning sensation becomes too intense, the mixture should be removed, otherwise there is a risk of scalding. Such reactions often occur in women with sensitive skin. They are encouraged to do a body wrap with honey and mustard.
- Remove the composition by using a napkin and take a shower. After that you should apply a moisturizer or cellulite remedy.
To complete the wrapping procedure, you can select one of the suggested recipes:
- The composition of the peeling effect. For its preparation you need to mix 200 grams of mustard powder with warm water. The result should be the consistency of thick cream.
- Remedy with moisturizing effect. Take 200 g of mustard and mix with 300 ml of olive oil. Thanks to its active substances can make skin more smooth and silky.
- Composition rejuvenating effect. Take 200 g of mustard powder and mix with 300 g of fat sour cream. Wrap recommended 15-20 minutes. With the addition of sour cream will be able to fill the skin with nutrients, to cope with excessive dryness and visible stretch marks.
- Cosmetics for sensitive skin. Take 50 grams of mustard powder and mix with 200 g of starch. Add the 300 ml of warm milk and mix thoroughly. This tool will help to cope with cellulite and will not harm sensitive skin.
The frequency of sessions recommended to select individually. On average, the procedure should be performed 2-3 times a week. After 10-12 sessions, the frequency can be reduced.
This procedure is very popular because it helps to deal with cellulite and to remove excess volume. Before the session the skin it is recommended to warm. For this you need to take a warm shower and RUB the body hard sponge. You should then dry off with a towel.
For the preparation of composition useful to mix 50 g of mustard powder with water and add to the medium the same amount of honey, pre-heating it on a steam bath.
The resulting product should be applied on the problem areas by performing a light stroking motion. You can then start massaging the body with circular movements. Thus it is necessary to work from the bottom up and gradually increase the speed.
When the honey starts to dry, you must attach to the skin of the palm and quickly pull it from the body. Such movements need to run across the surface of the problem areas. This will be removed from the skin of toxins and fat deposits.
Duration of treatment should be 10-15 minutes. The procedure is quite severe pain.
With proper implementation of session the skin becomes red and there is a burning sensation. After completing the procedure, clean pores and dissolve fat cells.
In total you must spend 15 treatments. In this case it is recommended to perform not more often 1 time in 2 days.
The benefits of combining honey
To achieve a more pronounced effect, it is recommended to combine mustard with honey. These ingredients have a skin warming effect. The honey also softens the epithelium. After applying these masks, the skin becomes smoother and softer.
To make a popular anti-cellulite mask, you need to take 2 big spoons of mustard powder and mix with water to get a thick mass. In the received structure add the liquid honey and body cream – 2 large spoons.
All components must be thoroughly mixed.
It is important to ensure that the mustard does not form lumps as it creates the risk of burns.
The resulting composition should be applied evenly on the thighs, buttocks and belly.
Keep the composition on the body of the recommended 15-30 minutes. The procedure should appear a slight burning sensation. After the required time necessary to rinse with water and apply a moisturizer.
Also, it is possible to prepare a remedy based on mustard powder, honey and black clay. First we need to take 2 tablespoons of clay and mix in equal parts with water. Then put 10 g of mustard powder and honey and mix thoroughly.
The resulting composition applied on the thighs, buttocks and belly. Keep the product to a maximum of half an hour, then take a shower without the use of detergents. In the end the skin is treated with moisturizing cream.
The opinion of doctors
Reviews of doctors regarding the application of mustard to combat cellulite different. In General, experts confirmed the beneficial properties of this product.
However, many of them point out the risk of side effects. So the mustard against cellulite is strictly not recommended if there are contraindications.
Whether for prevention
This product can be used as a preventive measure. To do this, wrap or mask with mustard applied 1-2 times per month.
Mustard is a fairly effective means, which helps to successfully deal with cellulite, and improve skin condition. It is very important to strictly adhere to the rules of preparing and using the therapeutic compositions.
Photo: Before and after