Nano-Botox for the face — how much, price, serum for skin
Modern medicine offers many ways to return skin to its former youthfulness and elasticity. Cosmetology uses treatments injectable way of administration of drug under the skin.
But to date, this method has alternative solutions. So is an innovative drug — microemulsion Nano-Botox for the face.
What it is
Serum new generation of Nano-Botox is an effective remedy for age-related changes intended for the face, neck and decollete.
The drug is an alternative procedure to Botox, but unlike the latter has no accompanying complications and does not cause any discomfort during use.
The microemulsion penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis and acts from the inside. In regular use, small wrinkles disappear and deeper smooth and become less noticeable.
The tube is equipped with a special dispenser that helps to use the serum in the right quantity.
After completing a full course patients see the following changes:
- fade dark circles under the eyes;
- the contours of the face become more toned;
- takes the swelling;
- returns elasticity to the skin.
The drug begins its rejuvenating effect already after the first procedure.
The microemulsion, Nano-Botox has the following composition:
- silver ions;
- the proteins of wheat;
- extract of chicory;
- amino acids.
Silver ions rid the skin from free radicals, which are the main culprits of skin aging.
Wheat proteins are a natural antioxidant that actively fights against aging of the epidermis.
Extract of chicory is intended to accelerate the metabolic processes in the epidermis.
Octamoxin is a peptide that affects the deeper layers and restores the skin to its former freshness.
Peptide nanomodules to have a similar effect with botulina used for Botox. It relaxes facial muscles, which contributes to wrinkles.
Amino acids designed to nourish, moisturize the skin and stimulate the production of collagen responsible for skin elasticity.
Nano-Botox for the face, contains the following list of amino acids:
- Proline stimulates collagen synthesis;
- arginine — promotes regeneration of the skin;
- meteonin — has an antioxidant effect;
- phenylalanine — restores healthy complexion;
- isoleucine — starts regenerative processes in the dermis;
- threonine — promotes the synthesis of elastin and improves metabolism.
The natural composition of the drug allows the use of Nano-Botox without risk to health.
Mechanism of action
Nano-Botox face has a complex effect on all layers of the skin and works from the inside. Each of the components included in the composition, enhances the action of another, resulting in a striking effect.
After the first application visible efficacy:
- the skin gets fresh look;
- go away signs of fatigue;
- the person becomes more hydrated to the touch.
During the first week of using the serum Nano-Botox in the epidermis, improves microcirculation of blood and gradually begin to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
In the second week of the application of consumers note the following changes:
- pulls the contour of the face;
- evens out skin tone;
- begin to smooth out deeper wrinkles.
A month later, note the following changes:
- smoothes deep wrinkles;
- disappear the bruises and bags under the eyes;
- achieved the effect of rejuvenation of 5-10 years.
Results can be preserved for long enough, subject to subsequent, proper care of the skin.
Video: Rejuvenating spray of the new generation
The pros and cons
The main advantages of using anti-aging serum Nano-Botox:
- natural composition;
- low cost;
- getting rid of wrinkles non-injection method;
- elimination of bags and dark circles under the eyes;
- suitable for all ages.
Cons of drug Nano-Botox for the face:
- you cannot use if you are hypersensitive to any component of the composition.
Indications and contraindications
Rejuvenating serum can be used for 25 years, when the body starts the aging process. It can be used both for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
The microemulsion, Nano-Botox is indicated for use in the following defects:
- faded skin;
- shallow and deep wrinkles;
- crow’s feet around the eyes;
- bags and dark circles under the eyes;
- flews on her face.
The drug has no contraindications. However, allergic dermatitis should be tested for hypersensitivity to the components.
This tool is applied to the wrist or area of skin behind the ear. In the absence of allergic reactions the serum can be used for the face.
Instructions for use of Nano-Botox for the face
Before applying the tool, thoroughly clean skin of makeup and sebum.
A small amount of serum and evenly spread on problem areas, and then in a circular and patting motions to gently RUB the face.
The drug is applied twice a day with an interval of 12 hours. After the procedure it is possible to use cosmetics.
The rate of application varies from 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the physiological characteristics of the epidermis, as well as existing problems.
The first age-related skin changes will be enough to use the drug for 14-15 days. In the case of the appearance of deep wrinkles will require a longer use.
Applying additional moisturizers is not required as the Nano-Botox is composed of all the necessary components to moisturize.
How much and where to buy
Anti-aging serum is not available through the network of pharmacies and shops. To purchase the drug on the official website or online store that works directly with the manufacturer.
Is tool using official resources much more expensive. But when the microemulsion on the manufacturer’s website or through an authorized dealer, the buyer is guaranteed to receive an original product and not fake.
Price of Nano-Botox for the face is 990 rubles according to the current action.
Lyudmila Ganicheva, cosmetologist:
- Before you seek the services of plastic surgeons or use injections for rejuvenation with Botox, I encourage my patients to try the drug of the new generation of Nano-fillers.
- It has the same effect as betaxolol, but excludes the occurrence of complications.
- Serum was clinically tested and showed good results. To achieve the desired effect is possible only with proper use of funds throughout the recommended course.
Samoilov Oksana, beautician:
- Nano-Botox is a good alternative to the Botox procedure. But unlike Botox injections anti-aging serum prevents complications and can be used at home.
- Many of my clients began to use this anti-aging tool and evaluated its effectiveness.
- The drug must be purchased on the official website — so consumers hedge themselves from the risk of buying fakes.
Lydia E., beautician:
- At the first signs of age-related changes of the skin I recommend to my patients not to delay the solution to the problem, since the situation will continue to worsen, and getting rid of wrinkles will be quite challenging.
- Do not immediately resort to drastic measures.
- At the initial stage you can try the face serum Nano-Botox, which is a good alternative to a cosmetic procedure, Botox.
- The drug affects the deeper layers of the epidermis and greatly reduces wrinkles.
Based on clinical trials, expert advice and customer reviews, we can draw the following conclusions about serum Nano-Botox:
- effectively combats age-related changes;
- when used properly, helps to achieve good results;
- is composed of natural ingredients and safe to use;
- can be used all age groups from 25 years;
- applies to both preventive and curative purposes.
Nano-Botox for the face removes minor defects and is able to smooth out even deep wrinkles. With continuous use the maximum effect is achieved after a month of use.
It is worth remembering that such action has only serum, purchased from the official supplier.
Photo: Before and after