Non-surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) — what is it, prices, reviews, photos before and after
The features and benefits
This is a quick and safe way to rejuvenate the skin of the eyelids. Here are some advantages of this procedure:
- It does not require a long hospital stay. The rehabilitation period is short (a few hours a person can return to work). And after two or three days all traces of the procedure disappear completely.
- The absence of anesthesia. Accordingly, no risk to patient’s life and a significant reduction in contraindications.
- No incisions, as hidden and visible.
- No risk of bleeding and infection.
- Collapsing and clogging of the vessels that negates the blood loss and especiallyafter effect.
- An easier rehabilitation period. Bruising and swelling in patients are much faster.
This kind of helps is to remove a small excess of fat in the periorbital area, as well as minor changes and shallow wrinkles. That is why most non-surgical blepharoplasty people not older than forty five.
Video: Laser transconjunctival blepharoplasty is performed the lower eyelids
The essence of the procedure
It requires a simple, but nevertheless, thorough preparation.
- Is assigned a consultation with the doctor.
- A full history revealed that the patient had or has any allergies, whether people lenses, do they have chronic diseases or diseases of the eye. Identified contraindications, if any.
- Is measurement and evaluation of the thickness of the skin around the eyes and the degree of its deformation.
Procedure takes place according to the following algorithm:
- A full makeup removal.
- Before the procedure, the skin is treated with special anesthetic (gel). This is necessary to reduce the pain of Vice.
- On the eyeball is superimposed protective lens.
- Next is a gentle polishing of the skin around the eyes.
- Performed individual selection of settings and parameters of the laser and starts the breakdown of fat deposits in the periorbital area. This process occurs due to the interaction of laser and water molecules contained in all cells of the human body.
- After the procedure, the eye area is overlaid with cold compresses. This is followed by antiseptic creams, which allow to minimize the external effects of laser treatment and the risk of infection.
Video: Tummy tuck without surgery
In the first days after the procedure, patients may experience the following side effects:
- mild pain relief (if necessary, injected an anesthetic);
- slight redness.
The Raylife System
The Raylife system is an innovative method of lifting in the eye area and removal of the hernia with the help of electromagnetic waves. This unit is able to eliminate the imperfections in the external environment and to change the skin of the periorbital area from the inside.
All this is possible due to twisting under the influence of high temperature of collagen fibers. The latter, in turn, help to smooth and tighten the skin of the patient.
Moreover, special attachment apparatus for eyelids allows you to process the skin up to the ciliary region, which is a unique feature of this system, as in any other apparatus, such opportunities do not exist.
In the end, Raylife able to save the patient from a number of problems:
- to eliminate dark circles and bags under the eyes;
- to restore skin tone, firmness and elasticity;
- to facilitate rapid recovery after surgery;
- to carry out the eyelid surgery;
- to remove fatty hernia.
For lifting in the area of the periorbital area today is most often used DROT therapy. This is another innovative technology radio-optical thermolysis, the action is based on the combination of RF radiation and optical thermolysis fractional laser. It allows you to have an impact on such area of the face, as movable and immovable eyelid (until recently it was impossible).
What is DROT – lifting? All the matter in the components of the method. Thus, the optical thermolysis dot is having radiation and, thus, generates small thermal damage zone. They eventually have a stimulating effect for the production of collagen. The skin around micro-thermal zones remains intact, which significantly reduces the subsequent rehabilitation period.
This is an advanced technology that uses a new form of laser pulses, namely, D-Pulse and S-Pulse. D – pulse is responsible for surface ablation, and deep heating of the dermal layer, and S – pulse uses the minimum necessary heating of the deep layers.
That is, simultaneous exposure to two pulses allows to reduce the time of heating of the tissue, and the energy of co-2 laser helps to reduce the resistance of the tissues, thereby allowing RF energy to uniformly act on a deep level.
The purpose of its application is as follows:
- to reduce the severity of wrinkles;
- in brow lifting and eyelid;
- improve the elasticity of the skin;
- correction of pigmentation.
The choice of parameters of its actions is very wide and depends on the wishes of the client. This procedure is an excellent solution in cases where the patient shows correction of the periorbital area, but it is not ready for surgery.
The use of DROT and essence therapy
The use of this method has a very flexible approach to the choice of parameters of influence in accordance with the skin type, the characteristics of the patient, his age and condition. Speaking otherwise, the shape of the pulses, the distance between points, time and power of impact and the depth of laser penetration are selected individually.
This contributes to used in this technology scanner that allows you to choose the right shape, size and curves of the surfaces the skin for its subsequent processing.
To achieve the best and most stable results, experts recommend a course of two to four treatments at intervals of a month.
With regard to the period of rehabilitation, he is quick, and the recommendations are the following:
- applying a soothing cream to the treated area;
- avoidance of sunlight;
- use of sunscreen products.
Electroseparation is the process of effects on tissues of the lower and upper eyelid with the help of high-frequency electric current, whose goal is to heat local areas that require intervention.
The developers claim that using this type of procedure makes it possible to achieve the effect commensurate with the effect of the «laser scalpel», but without the characteristic of the last side factors.
A significant advantage of electroseparation is no acute pain during the correction.
Indications for blepharoplasty are the following features:
- hanging skin of the upper/lower eyelids;
- thinning of the skin;
- excess skin which contribute to eye fatigue;
- subcutaneous fat hernias;
- the protrusion of adipose tissue;
- «bags» under the eyes.
Contraindications to the procedure are the following factors:
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- diabetes in decompensated form;
- malignant neoplasms;
- haemophilia (problems with blood clotting);
- herpes in the acute stage;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- severe chronic diseases of internal organs;
- immune and autoimmune diseases;
- systemic lupus is;
- ptosis of the upper eyelid;
- tumors of the upper or lower eyelids.
In addition to operating the laser, there is an injection blepharoplasty, which involves the introduction of a drug stimulating the secretion of lipolysis, subcutaneous. He subsequently has a rejuvenating effect. Injections are made into the problem area, which contains the maximum amount of fat.
In addition, specialists use rejuvenating cocktails, which include the analogues of certain hormones of vegetable origin, vitamins, collagen, elastin, amino acids and more. Together, these substances improve the appearance of skin, tighten it and accelerating all metabolic processes.
The average price of one procedure is around 17,000 rubles. Depending on the clinic and the city, the cost can vary. It should also be noted that commissioning tests and consultations with other physicians are paid separately.
|Name of procedure/Area of effect||Standard cost of 1 procedure||The subscription price for 1 procedure shares||The cost of the pass 2 procedure for the action||The cost of subscription for 3 treatments stock|
|Laser rejuvenation around the eye area||17, 000.||6 000 RUB.||11 000 RUB.||15 000 RUB.|
Frequently asked questions
Is a non-surgical alternative to blepharoplasty surgery?
It can be called a replacement, but the results of these treatments last for different amounts of time.
Is it possible to carry out the procedure at the age of twenty or twenty-five years?
This procedure is prescribed for certain indications, which can be at any age, so blepharoplasty can be carried out with eighteen.
Is it possible to conduct after sixty years? Many say that it does not make sense and does not bring results.
Actually it all depends on the condition of the skin aging. The human body is different, and has many anatomical features. This method is chosen for a number of indications, not because of the age of the patient.
How is it painful?
The procedure does not bring pain into force softness impact and special anesthetic, which is applied with a doctor before starting its implementation.
Requires any follow-up procedures? For example, to consolidate the effect?
No, the procedure does not require add-ons either before or after the meeting.
How effective on dark circles under the eyes?
Procedure can help, but along with her to resolve such problems using other methods. What works best for you will be determined by a specialist after a consultation and examination.
What about small hernias? Do the procedure with them?
Yes, this procedure can help in such cases.
The before and after photos non-surgical blepharoplasty