Of cellulite massager vacuum, roller, electric, does, manual
Today, there are many methods to combat cellulite, one of the most effective is by using special massagers, which act directly on the source of the problem. What are cellulite massagers and how to use them and will tell in this article.
Of cellulite massager is a narrow device, which you can use to perform a special slimming massage different areas of the body (buttocks, thighs, abdomen).
These devices can be of different size and build. Each of them has its pros and cons.
How to apply
The main function of all massagers cellulite or «orange peel» is the heating of the muscles, which very quickly (mechanically) a person is able to burn extra calories. Thus we can say that such devices partly replace physical activity on the body, because their effect is almost the same.
It should be noted that regular use of these devices people can really reduce your weight and to adjust the shape in the right areas.
Not everyone knows that massage can be used not only for fighting cellulite, but also for the prevention of its occurrence, which makes these devices really versatile and multifunctional.
In addition, there are the following main action of the tumblers, whereby they are able to be so effective:
- A significant improvement of blood circulation.
- The excretion of excess fluid from the body.
- Elimination of swelling.
- Normalization of metabolism at the cellular level.
- Toning of the epidermis and fat burning.
- Normalization figure.
Indications and contraindications
There are the following indications for the use of different types of devices:
- The extra weight of a person when he fails to cope with this problem with his diet. It is also important to know that these devices can be combined with sports training. Together they will be more effective.
- Deposits of cellulite on the thighs, abdomen, buttocks and arms.
- The presence of stretch marks and loose skin after giving birth.
Moreover, thanks to its tonic properties, some types can be used in a constant fatigue for toning the entire body. With this task they’ll do just fine.
To the use of such devices did not cause adverse effects, should know about contraindications to their immediate application.
There are the following conditions under which to use the data «burned fat» is prohibited:
- Children the age of the person.
- Open bleeding.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding women.
- Various diseases of the skin (dermatitis).
- The presence of open wounds on the skin and purulent processes.
- Of acute respiratory illness.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- The weakening of the immune system and infectious diseases.
Advantages and disadvantages
Allocate the following advantages of using massagers for cellulite:
- Thanks to the huge choice that represents the modern world of beauty, every person can choose for themselves exactly the device that suits him best.
- With regular use the effect of Buda noticeable pretty quickly.
- The skin gets rid of accumulations of fat, but she is not injured.
- Your General wellbeing is greatly improved due to the reduction of muscle tone and normalize blood circulation.
Despite several advantages, massagers cellulite have the following disadvantages in their use:
- Some types of these devices have a fairly high cost, so not every willing person will be able to buy them.
- The majority of the devices exert their effects only on the superficial layers of soft tissues, so they just do not manage to eliminate the fat, which is located in the layers of the muscles. Make it can only the diet and the observance of the sport, which consume most of the muscle.
- In some cases people fail to achieve the desired slimming effect.
The types of and review of massagers for cellulite
Today there are many types, which have different forms and usage. With all this, their goal is the elimination of cellulite and normalization of the skin condition.
There are following most commonly used types:
Vacuum massager cellulite is a special device that consists of a vacuum zone and a few small rollers. This device works by lifting the skin and its smoothing. Moreover, thanks to this procedure it is possible to significantly clean the skin and give it elasticity.
Today, this type of device is considered to be one of the most effective to eliminate cellulite. The first results will show after 3-4 treatments.
It is important to note that before using the vacuum massager is very important to consult a doctor because it has some important contraindications.
- A quick result from the use.
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- A pronounced anti-edema effect.
- The possibility of application in different parts of the body.
Roller massager for cellulite, helps to eliminate flabby, saggy skin, so it is simply necessary for women who have recently given birth to a child.
Another significant advantage of this device is that it is very fast and just warms up the muscles, which promotes rapid burning fat. Moreover, it can be used before a physical workout to prepare the muscles to the load.
With this device you can not only bring the weight to normal and to eliminate the appearance of cellulite, but also excrete the harmful substances together with the excess fluid.
Electric is a relatively new devices that run from battery or mains. They can help to eliminate body fat even at the deeper levels of the skin.
In turn, electrical have the following varieties:
- Vacuum electro massager. According to the principle of its work, it is a bit similar to the usual massage cupping. This method of getting rid of fat is very effective and allows to achieve improvements over multiple sessions.
- Vibration may be of different forms and purposes (for waist, abdomen, thighs). Their advantage is that these devices have multiple functions and modes, so every man can choose for himself what suits him best.
Moreover, the ease of use and efficiency make these devices very popular.
- Electro with additional features-heating and cooling – a modified device, which helps to improve blood circulation and problem areas, and saturation of tissues with oxygen. Thanks to that fat cells are burned faster and weight is reduced.
It is important to know that similar devices are not allowed in the presence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Muscle stimulation is the apparatus that affect weight loss by affecting the skin and muscles with electric current with different charges.
Apply muscle stimulation is recommended for those who do not have time to exercise in the gym, but want to quickly bring your weight to normal.
During use these devices the person is not moving. The whole «work» for it performs a device which burns fat by muscle contractions arising from exposure to the current.
- Ultrasonic effect on tissue with ultrasound, which in the body increases the production of collagen, elastin and other substances to improve the condition of the skin.
With this device you can eliminate small deposits of fat on the top layers of the skin.
In addition, with the help of this massager it is possible to eliminate adhesions and stretch marks.
Great for use at home. Use it can people suffering from excess weight. It requires neither batteries nor a network, so very practical. Also indisputable advantage of this type is its low cost.
This instrument is particularly useful for getting rid of cellulite in the thighs because the man himself will be able to control the head movements of the device.
For maximum slimming effect, use a long time and regularly. The only way to achieve really appreciable results.
In turn, hand-held devices come in several varieties, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages:
- Massagers rubber are characterized in that gently affect the skin without damaging it. Also thanks to a convenient form they will contribute to muscle relaxation. Despite this, large fat deposits under the skin they will not be able to eliminate as they are made of soft materials.
- The tape is long religiovedenie designs that make the so-called plucked massage. With their help you can eliminate cellulite on the buttocks and thighs. Moreover, these types are perfect to help relax the back muscles.
- Gloves — designed for use during water treatment. They are made of special rigid fibers, and thereby it can affect the skin, and can eliminate body fat. For even more effective actions, together with data from mittens, you can apply anti-cellulite cream and oil.
- In the form of a brush intended for use in advanced cases, where the «orange peel» and cellulite is in marked state. Due to its hard surface, this massage brush will improve metabolism in the skin, and promote blood flow. With regular use it will make the epidermis smooth and toned.
Wood is «heavy artillery», which still does not lose its relevance. Thanks to the excellent results, ease of use and inexpensive cost, wooden devices are very popular.
Externally, these devices are rather rough and covered with small balls. They can be used to eliminate cellulite on thighs, sides, stomach, buttocks and upper arms.
Thanks to the wide choice everyone can choose for themselves exactly the device that he most like and suitable.
When this fixture is very important to carefully consider the material from which it is made. Wooden elements should be very durable.
Video: doctor’s Recommendation
Tips for choosing
To choose the right massager for cellulite should be guided by the following rules:
- The device of cellulite should always be individualized, depending on the degree of neglect of obesity and also type of skin. So, if cellulite is pronounced, then you need to use efficient hard – vacuum or manual.
- If the skin is very sensitive and prone to irritation and reddening, then it is better to use soft types that will not in any way injure the skin.
- Whatever kind of massager a person is not decided to buy, in any case, the device must be of high quality and serviceable. For this reason, purchase these devices for beauty need only from verified firms.
This is especially true of electric, which are often fake, and after a few uses break.
- It is important to know that each type of these devices can have a different impact on people, so before you buy an expensive kind, the effects are better pre-test in a beauty salon.
- If you are not sure which is better to buy for your specific skin type, you should contact an experienced beautician, who will help you choose the best option.
How to use
The technique of application of massagers cellulite provides as follows:
- First we need to steam the skin. This can be done by taking a warm bath or shower. You need a little to RUB the skin in the problem area that makes it easier to succumb to the effects of the device from cellulite.
- Applied to the skin special anti-cellulite cosmetics. They are especially useful when using hand held devices of cellulite.
- Begin to apply the device against cellulite should be gradually to first the skin is warmed up, then increase the pressure. The total duration of this event shall not be less than twenty minutes.
- When using electrical devices from cellulite it is important to ensure that the flow of current is passed solely through the circulation. Thus, if there is burning or pain, the procedure must be discontinued immediately.
- When using hand roller or wooden recommended to do a quick rhythmic motion, thus, warming the skin and stimulating blood circulation in the tissues.
Do not be afraid of a little redness of the skin, because this is a clear indication that the device works and affects the skin.
- To achieve maximum effect, the procedure using the massager cellulite it is recommended to practice together with diet and regular physical exercise.
- After completion of the procedure should again take a shower and apply a finishing cream.
- In a week must be at least four sessions of this massage. The only way to achieve getting rid of cellulite as quickly as possible.
It should be noted that to apply the strictest of cellulite massager is prohibited for varicose veins. In this condition any injury of the tissues may give rise to deterioration in the occurrence of varicose veins.
To use a massager for cellulite not only practical, but also useful, because, as you know, cellulite deposits cause the skin inflammation that appears negatively not only on appearance of the epidermis, but also on the overall human condition.
Photo: Before and after