Oily skin on nose — what to do, how to get rid of
Oily skin on the nose is considered to be a very common problem. This zone is characterized by not only the appearance of unsightly Shine, but also the formation of pimples and acne. To cope with this violation will help special cosmetics and the correction of lifestyle.
The appearance of oily Shine on the nose is due to excess amount of sebaceous glands in this area. They cover almost the whole body. The only exceptions are his hands and feet. However, it is in the T-zone, their number is maximal.
Of course, do not think that the absence of sebaceous glands is a welcome sign. They help maintain hydration and elasticity of the skin, which is a reliable prevention of wrinkles.
The maximum amount of sebum to be produced starting in adolescence. This process continues until, until the body develops, about 25 years.
After 40 years the activity of the sebaceous glands is markedly reduced. In the same period, significantly changes the balance of hormones and there is a General aging of the organism. However, age is not the only reason for the activation of sebaceous glands.
To the emergence of these problems lead to the following factors:
- disruption of the nervous system;
- problems in the functioning of the digestive system and endocrine glands;
- violations in the diet;
- the accumulation of toxins in the body.
Excess amount of fat accumulates in enlarged pores. As a result, they clog the sebaceous plugs. This creates preconditions for the appearance of comedones and acne.
What to do
To get rid of oily skin on the nose, it is very important to determine the cause of this problem. If it is caused by hormone imbalances in the strength of adolescence, it is very important to provide the skin adequate care.
Equally important is a serious correction lifestyle.
To normalize the power
Violations in the menu affect the state of the dermis. Many products provoke activation of sebaceous glands. To minimize the appearance of these problems, you need to consume plenty of vitamins and drink plenty of fluids.
To improve the condition of the skin will help fresh fruit and vegetables. Also, experts advise to eat nuts and natural juices.
There are a number of products that are contraindicated when excessive oiliness of the epithelium in the nose. The main recommendation is to avoid the consumption of simple carbohydrates. Experts advise to completely remove from menu, candy, sugar, cakes.
These products help to increase the fat content of the dermis and even can lead to the formation of acne. In addition, it is important to eliminate caffeine intake and avoiding excessive amount of protein.
With the appearance of unwanted Shine on nose should be used for cleansing the dermis special facial wash.
The perfect solution to this problem will be the combination of soap and salt.
To implement this method, it is recommended to lather a cotton pad, then put on some salt. Received means you need to wipe your nose and other oily areas. After drying, the composition should be washed off with water.
If the skin is not too responds well to exposure to soap, you can use oatmeal. To do this, a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal pour boiling water to obtain a slurry. It should be applied to the nose, performing a neat massage movements.
Owners of oily skin should not use alcohol lotion. Overdrying dermis, which ultimately will cause further activation of the sebaceous glands. As a consequence, the problem will only get worse.
To give the epidermis tone is desired, it is recommended to make funds on the basis of infusions of medicinal plants. They should have anti-inflammatory and soothing characteristics. In this ideal case mint, yarrow, sage.
To cope with a greasy luster, in such funds are advised to add natural powder finely.
An overview of suitable cosmetics
To cope with the problem, it is important to carefully consider the selection process of cosmetic products.
Professionals give the following recommendations:
- Buy only high-quality tonal basis. To cope with the problem using different tools for T-zone and other areas of the face.
- Be sure to use the powder. This is the easiest way to cope with a greasy luster on the nose.
- To work or school, you can take oil blotting sheets. This will help to maintain an attractive appearance throughout the day.
- Use makeup that suits your skin type.
- Select medical cosmetic products with the most natural composition.
Selecting cosmetics, you need to pay special attention to its composition. It must be the ingredients that have sebum-regulating properties. These include extracts of citrus fruits – orange, lemon or grapefruit. Similar properties have mint and cinnamon.
Do not neglect the useful properties of minerals. To cope with oily Shine on your nose will help white or blue clay.
A great option would be cosmetic products based on Dead sea minerals.
With regular use of such funds will be able to forget about the problems of excessive oiliness of the dermis.
Video: beauty salon
How to get rid of oily skin on nose at home
To cope with increased oiliness of the skin, you can use an effective home-made recipes:
- Mask based on yogurt. For its preparation you need to buy low fat milk and put in it a slice of black bread. Then on the day you have to remove the mixture in a warm place. At the expiration of this time the yogurt will be ready.
To apply you need to lay down several layers of cheesecloth, moisten in the liquid and in 20 minutes be applied to fatty areas of the skin. After that, rinse with warm water and wipe face with a towel. This tool not only effectively cleans, but also nourishes the dermis.
- Liquid for washing. In a glass of mineral water pour in a tablespoon of grapefruit juice. The tool to use for washing in the morning. No less effective means will be sauerkraut juice. They need to rinse the face, allow to dry, then wash with cool water.
- Useful mask of yeast. Take half a pack of live yeast and mix with milk to make liquid. To apply a thin layer to skin and leave to dry. Then the part should be washed with cool water.
After the procedure the skin is treated with cream. To use the tool recommended 1 time a day at night.
- Protein lemon mask. For its preparation should beat the egg whites and add a little lemon zest. The resulting composition to treat problem areas. A quarter of an hour you can wash with warm water.
- Lemon-yeast mask. To get this useful product, you need to take 20 g of dry yeast and combine with a small amount of milk. Also in the mix should add a small teaspoon of lemon juice. The resulting tool is recommended to treat the nose. After 15 minutes you can wash with warm water or a special lotion.
- Cucumber mask. For its production mix the chopped cucumber with boric acid in a ratio of 6:1. The resulting composition is applied to the nose for 10 minutes, then wash with warm water.
Forever to cope with excessive Shine of the skin, you need to provide a range of activities. To combat the unpleasant symptoms you can use the services of a cosmetologist or resort to folk remedies.
In any case, therapies are based on the General rules, which include the following:
- Use special cleaning compounds that differ in neutral-alkaline balance. This category includes gels and Soaps as well as liquid make-up remover.
- To provide the skin adequate moisture level.
- To unsubscribe from squeezing pimples because it creates conditions for infection. Much better to use tools that are different exfoliating properties.
To refuse the application of an excess amount of Foundation or powder as it will provoke severe pollution since.
- Eat right, eliminating the consumption of sweets, meats, fried foods. Also, experts suggest to reduce the amount of salt.
- To use when washing gel and a brush, with which you will be able to get rid of contaminants. First, you need to use hot water, which opens your pores. Finally rinse face with cool water.
- Every day use creams that help to moisturize the skin.
- Three times a week use scrub, which provides good cleansing of the skin.
- To achieve the best erections then you can do steam baths.
To cope with strong oiliness of the dermis, you need to avoid artificial tanning. The fact that irradiation in the sunroom heats the skin, running to her hormonal changes. As a result, the activity of the sebaceous glands is significantly increased.
In addition, to touch his nose only with clean hands or wipes. Every week it is recommended to wash make-up brushes, which will prevent infection of the dermis.
Oily skin on the nose is quite common and may be associated with the influence of many different factors. To cope with this problem, you need to ensure that the dermis proper medical care, correct diet and to use folk remedies.
Photo: Before and after