Orange oil cellulite — in the home, application, essential
Cellulite is a very common disease of subcutaneous tissues, which is accompanied by fat deposition and inflammatory processes in the epidermis. To troubleshoot it you can use different methods. Recently quite popular was the use of orange oil against cellulite. About this will tell this article.
Orange cellulite oil is considered very effective due to its composition. It includes substances such as citral, terpineol, limonene and geraniol. Also, this cosmetic additive is rich in vitamins that provide comprehensive restorative, rejuvenating and antiseptic properties on human skin.
Mechanism of action
Essential orange oil on cellulite is a serious component that, when used properly, can actually correct the figure. Among the dozens of types of essential oils, namely orange is the most affordable and at the same time, one of the most effective.
The mechanism of action of the cosmetic product expressed in the following:
- Increase the protective forces of an organism and normalization of the emotional background, allowing the person to become less susceptible to disease and depression, which in turn, often lead to the formation of cellulite.
- Rapid normalization of lipid metabolism.
- The softening and deep hydration of the epidermis.
- The saturation of the skin useful substances and vitamins.
- Improve General metabolism.
- Accelerate blood circulation and normalization of capillaries, even in the deeper layers of tissue.
- Restore smoothness of the skin and eliminate cellulite bumps.
- Active the breakdown of fats and removal of excess moisture.
- The normalization of the nervous system.
- The skin smoothing.
It is not recommended to use orange essential oil in the home and in the salon in the following cases:
- During pregnancy, women. In this state, the oil can cause allergic reactions, which is highly undesirable in the period of carrying a child. Generally, all cosmetic procedures during pregnancy should be agreed with your doctor. To engage in self-application of measures to eliminate fat can be dangerous.
- Cancer pathology is a serious contraindication, to violate which is impossible. Thus, any external influence on the body can negatively appear in the course of the disease.
- Acute or chronic pathology of the kidney, liver or heart.
- The presence of wounds and lesions on the skin.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- Weakened immunity of the person.
- Degenerative diseases of the skin (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.). In this condition, you cannot apply any cosmetic product until until the disease is completely cured.
- Idiosyncrasy of the person of essential orange oil.
- Tendency to skin irritation and allergies.
It is important to know that it is impossible to apply this oil before people take to the street, where the sun shines. This is justified by the high photo toxicity of this oil, which it is able to cause severe burns in humans.
For the same reason, to preserve the orange oil in a dark place away from sunlight.
Rules and methods of use
There are the following ways to use orange oil for cellulite:
- Application for massage. This is one of the simplest and most popular methods. It is important to know that this procedure is better to use diluted orange oil. In pure form it’s pretty concentrated, so it can cause burning of the skin.
- The use of aromatherapy. In this case, this component will positively influence the emotional state of a person. This, in turn, improve mood, sleep and overall wellbeing that will positively affect the process of weight loss.
- Use for wrapping is considered to be very effective. In this case, this tool will enrich the skin with nutrients, and promote fat burning.
- Baths will refuse a double effect – to improve the functioning of the human nervous system and favorably affect the process of weight loss.
It is important to know that due to the fact that this oil has a fairly high concentration, to keep it on the skin (in diluted form) can be no longer than 10-15 minutes. During the procedure also, people should listen to their feelings and the appearance of burning, immediately report it to the beautician.
To this oil is not so much damaged skin and more «mildly» affected, before each treatment the problem area you need to smear protective cream.
Video: Properties and applications
The pros and cons of use
Orange oil cellulite has the following advantages in use:
- The ability to use for different cosmetic procedures (masks, baths, wraps, etc.).
- A fast and pronounced effect.
- The ability to not only eliminate cellulite but also to improve the General condition of the epidermis.
- Low cost, making buying the tool, not «hit» on the wallet.
- The opportunity to use this oil, both in the salon and at home.
- The tool has an integrated beneficial effect on the body.
The disadvantages of this tool are:
- The risk of developing unwanted side effects and burn.
- The presence of important contraindications to the use of this oil.
- The risk of the lack of positive effects of treatments.
- The need for re-usable products based on oil of orange of three to achieve a noticeable result of weight loss.
Recipes blends with orange oil for cellulite
Best recipes wraps with a base of orange oil are:
- Mix a spoon of white clay with water to make a thick, creamy mass. Add five drops of orange oil. Apply problem skin, smooth a thin layer. Top wrap with foil to make airtight the vacuum. Duration of this procedure shall not be less than twenty minutes.
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, ten drops of orange oil and teaspoon of cinnamon. The mixture can be applied to body wraps and anti-cellulite massage.
- Take the peach oil and dilute it orange essential oil in the ratio 1:5. Add two tablespoons of sea salt. Apply the mixture on skin problems with cellulite and wrap with cling film. To wait half an hour, then remove the tape and take a contrast shower.
Repeat the wrapping with this component is recommended 2-3 times a week. The traditional course of such procedure is 15 sessions.
Recipes for baths with orange oil are:
- In the tub with warm water and add 5 l of milk, two tablespoons of sea salt and ten drops of essential oil. To take a bath for twenty minutes. It will promote relaxation, eliminate cellulite and improve the mood.
- In warm bath, add ten drops of orange oil, three tablespoons of honey and 200 ml of whipping cream. Take a bath for fifteen minutes.
The rate of weight loss with baths includes 20 procedures that should be performed every three to four days.
Helps to eliminate body fat massage with orange oil.
To do this, use these recipes:
- Mix two drops of orange oil, peach, olive and avocado. Add a little honey and heavy cream. Resulting mixture to RUB the problem areas of the body for ten minutes. Also it is convenient to use a special massage brushes and gloves.
- Mix five drops of orange oil and the same of olive. Add a pinch of red pepper. Use the mixture to massage the cellulite within ten minutes. At the end of the procedure to take a contrast shower and apply a skin softening cream.
Often orange oil, which is used for cosmetic purposes, the following causes adverse reactions in humans:
- A red rash.
- Burning of the skin.
- Redness of the epidermis.
- Skin burn.
- Severe itching.
- The deterioration of blood circulation.
- Skin irritation and the appearance of its increased sensitivity.
- The sensitivity of the epidermis.
To the orange oil really helped to quickly eliminate cellulite, you should follow these tips cosmetologists:
- To carry out the procedure with the oil preferably on a regular basis, because a single massage or wraps should slimming effect will be.
- To further saturate the oil with nutrients, it is permitted to mix with other essential oils. It could be peach, apricot, almond, or linen.
- You should not practice orange oil from cellulite when a person has an Allergy to citrus fruits.
With the appearance of burning, pain or redness of the skin, the procedure with the orange oil should be discontinued. Most likely, these symptoms will point to an allergic reaction or a burn.
Orange oil for getting rid of cellulite can be used both at home and in beauty salons. The main thing is to strictly adhere to the basic rules of application of that ingredient. Only then you can actually eliminate the unwanted fat on the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
Photo: Before and after