Orbitrek from cellulite at home
Every woman wants to possess a perfect figure. Many people take memberships at health clubs and spend a few hours a week. Training most effective when evenly distributed load on the muscles. Every person requires an individual approach taking into account health condition, age and weight categories, and physical fitness currently..
Choosing a trainer for classes, pay their attention to what results it gives when used regularly.
What it is
Orbitrek is one of the few cardio machines that is universal and is the prototype of a treadmill and a stepper. It mean by an imitation of walking on skis.
Thanks to this feature elliptical cross trainer also called an elliptical trainer.
There are many varieties of this health machine:
- rear-wheel drive;
- front-wheel drive;
- the orbitrek with seat;
- hybrid simulators.
For home use is quite suitable options easier.
The pros and cons
Orbitrek is ideal for regular training. Like any other machine health, it has its positive and negative sides.
Advantages of the elliptical trainer:
- is the most effective form of training in which works over the muscles of the legs, hip, buttocks, back, chest, shoulders, arms;
- it belongs to the category of cardio equipment that allows for regular workouts not only result in muscle tone, but to find harmony, tighten the skin, eliminate cellulite, enhance stamina, boost immunity, strengthen the body in General;
- unlike many other simulators, this health brings the load on knee and ankle joints, allowing you to do it elderly and overweight;
- the elliptical trajectory of the walk sinhroniziruete all movements, which increases the effectiveness of the training;
- the ability to alternate the course of the pedals both forward and back, allowing you to focus on all muscle groups;
- changing modes give the opportunity to train people with different physical training, and over time increase the load;
- a simple system use and management of the minicomputer, which allows you to monitor training and determine the number of calories burned.
- compared to other fitness equipment, orbitrek best strengthens the cardiovascular system;
Cons of the elliptical trainer:
- takes a lot of space, especially if we are talking about home use, although less in comparison with a treadmill;
- quite large in weight, which complicates its transportation;
- at a cost much higher than other simulators, for example, an exercise bike.
Video: Alternate methods
Indications and contraindications
An elliptical trainer gives good results on many indicators.
Orbitrek is recommended for people who set themselves such goals:
- to reduce the weight of the body;
- to bring the muscles in tone;
- tighten the skin;
- qualitatively discuss the problem areas (thighs, buttocks);
- to get rid of cellulite or prevent its occurrence;
- to intensify the exchange of substances;
- strengthen the stamina of the entire body;
- boost immunity;
- to strengthen the cardiovascular and respiratory system;
- to tone the blood vessels of the legs;
- to improve the coordination of movements;
- to slow the aging process;
- to prepare for the main hard training athletes;
- to save time for long workouts in gyms and fitness clubs.
Training on the elliptical and a few also have a number of contraindications.
Strictly forbidden to do on the simulator for people with the following set of diagnoses:
- cardiovascular failure;
- a severe form of diabetes;
It should also temporarily give up training under these kinds of ailments:
- increased body temperature;
- aggravation of any disease;
- high blood pressure;
- pain in region of heart;
- nausea, vomiting;
- severe headaches;
- shortness of breath;
- the presence of any infectious disease.
How to exercise on the elliptical to lose weight at home
Training on this simulator is completely safe and quite comfortable. To obtain the expected results is to allocate half an hour of your time three times a week. At home the simulator also convenient in that you can spend watching your favorite TV series or TV show. So the time will fly by much faster.
Orbitrek cellulite will become an assistant, if training is to make regular.
There is standard manual work on the elliptical trainer.
- Be on the elliptical, placing the feet on the platforms on both sides. To ensure safety and improve the quality of training hands to take on a special, movable levers.
- Right foot, applying a small effort to make progress. Simultaneously work both platforms will start moving.
- After a few minutes, when the body fully adapts to the workout, the arms can be removed from the rails. In this case, they are bent at the elbow, as when running. This condition is not necessary.
- It is important to establish necessary training program. Depending on the kind of elliptical, it can be built in mini-computer of the simulator or entered manually. After a time, the load increase is recommended.
- The optional height and tilt of the platform of the simulator. It is adjusted depending on the desired result. By setting the inclination of the platform to the maximum height, well-worked calf muscles and glutes, and also work on to eliminate cellulite in these areas. If the task is to lose weight, it is possible to increase the load. This condition in any case is not performed from the first class, it implies a gradual increase in load.
- To improve efficiency should alternately move the platform forwards and backwards. Following this rule will increase the load on the glutes, thighs and hamstring.
- During training it is very important to follow the posture. The back must be kept straight and the shoulders relaxed, regardless of the installed program and load level.
- For classes, you must choose light and comfortable clothes that won’t constrict movement, from natural materials. Shoes should be breathable and sustainable with a thick stiff sole, which is fixed by the position of the heel. This is best suited sneakers.
Training should be carried out two hours after Breakfast or lunch. If you take any medications, it is important to pause for about an hour. At the end, you also need to refrain hour before eating.
- It is desirable before training to measure the pressure with a tonometer. If the results are above normal, it is better to temporarily withdraw from classes.
- Before you start training on the elliptical, you need to perform warm-up to warm up the muscles. This can be a regular exercise. It is important to follow the rules of the workout. Work from the top down (neck to feet). Special attention should be paid to the knee joints. They need to massage.
- It is necessary to prepare clean drinking water, which will be located next to the machine. Fluid intake will speed up all processes.
- If you feel unwell, it is better to take a break. Not worth doing for wear, so as not to harm the body.
- After a workout on the elliptical trainer be sure to carry out stretching. Following this rule will relax the muscles and reduce the feeling of delayed onset muscle soreness the next day. All movements should be smooth with no sudden jerks.
You need to stretch before a slight tension in the muscles. To record every position of the body for approximately twenty seconds. Returning to a relaxed state, you must repeat the same movement with a large force, but not before feeling the pain. To record it in ten seconds.
It is important at this time for breath. It should be slow and without delay. You should breathe with your nose.
- Training should be fun, so you should choose upbeat music that will add energy and mood.
- It is important to think positively at the time of the class, muttering about the desired result in the present.
- Training effectiveness depends on their regularity. Only with constant practice, you can achieve getting rid of cellulite, slimness, smartness shape and health promotion.
Cellulite and its appearance should be required in the complex. Orbitrek provides an ideal physical burden on a woman’s body that allow you to cope with this problem.
It must be remembered that good results can be obtained by complementing training with the following paragraphs:
- proper nutrition;
- contrast shower (morning and evening);
- a course of anti-cellulite massage (8-15 sessions once in six months);
- use of sauna (once a week);
- application of special creams for problem areas;
- the rejection of bad habits.
Orbitrek cellulite great help. You must comply with all instructions and training rules and the desired result will not keep itself waiting. Even at home your body to put in perfect shape.
Photo: Before and after