Panthenol wrinkle cream — for face, beauty cream
With age, the skin begins to rapidly lose moisture and wrinkled. Conventional creams are not as effective already. For this reason, many women begin to use not a traditional means for skin rejuvenation. One of those is the cream Panthenol. Let’s consider it in more detail.
Panthenol is a medicine which helps to restore damaged skin, hydrates it, and also influences the regeneration processes.
Today it is effectively used when:
- other damage of the epidermis.
Thanks to the property of the hydration of the skin, Panthenol recently actively started to use in cosmetics. The tool perfectly nourishes the skin and eliminates the dryness that significantly affects its overall rejuvenation.
Rejuvenating effect of Panthenol on the skin, first of all, it justifies its unique lineup.
The basis of this ointments is vitamin B5, which has a positive effect on the hydration of the epidermis and also promotes the natural production of collagen — the substance that is the Foundation for youthful skin.
In addition, vitamin B5 contributes to normal absorption of other nutrients that the skin gets along with masks and other cosmetic procedures.
Additional substances in the composition of Panthenol are:
- Purified water.
- Sodium citrate.
Panthenol has such effect on the skin:
- Eliminates dryness of the skin and deep moisturizing.
- Eliminates peeling.
- Struggles with puffiness and tired skin (returns to her healthy color).
- Promotes tissue regeneration.
- Eliminates the inflammatory process.
- Helps in healing of wounds and scars.
- Promotes the production of collagen.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves metabolic processes in the skin.
- Regulates water balance in the skin.
- Makes the skin smoother.
- Relieves symptoms of dermatitis.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
Advantages and disadvantages
Panthenol-wrinkle cream has the following advantages of its use:
- The remedy is not addictive skin.
- Easy to use.
- Low cost compared to professional cosmetics from wrinkles.
The tool has a complex effect, so can be used in a variety of cases (both for treatment and for cosmetic purposes).
- Panthenol rarely causes side effects and is perfectly tolerated by people.
- The facility has several forms of product, so each woman can choose for themselves exactly what it needs most.
Despite these advantages, cream Panthenol is hardly ideal remedy for wrinkles as it has quite many disadvantages of its application.
The disadvantages of using Panthenol wrinkles are:
- With regular application of this tool in humans may occur peeling of the skin. This is due to the frequent renewal of cells. For this reason, it is possible to achieve the opposite of the moisturizing effect.
- With frequent application of the ointment the person may develop an allergic reaction.
- Has some contraindications, so people with sensitive skin it is better not to apply.
- Can cause side effects. For this reason, to avoid their development, before apply it to your face, it is necessary to try on the skin of the elbow. If redness does not occur then it means that Panthenol can be used on the face.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to smooth the deep age lines and wrinkles. Its main effect is to moisturize the skin. To eliminate these disadvantages can only contouring or Botox injections.
- Frequent application of Panthenol on the skin is detrimental because the excess of vitamin B5 is also harmful as its deficiency.
- Because of its fat structure, the ointment can clog the pores, which in turn, will lead to the formation of acne. Thus, the desire to rejuvenate the skin can lead to tragic consequences in the form of a strong inflammatory process.
- According to reviews, moisturizes the skin and fights against its ageing only at the first signs of skin aging. In more advanced cases, unfortunately, is not effective enough.
Video: Helpful information
Panthenol for facial wrinkles is absolutely contraindicated to use in the following cases:
- Individual intolerance to the substances included in the ointment (allergic to them).
- Human age of eighteen, when to use remedies for aging skin yet simply no need.
In addition, it is undesirable to apply Pantenol from wrinkles during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as this drug can cause some side effects which are extremely undesirable in the period of carrying a child.
If the woman still decided to use Panthenol in pregnancy, before she is advised to consult a doctor.
How to apply Panthenol wrinkles
Following are recommendations for the use of Panthenol wrinkles:
- This drug is available in several forms (spray, ointment). For dry skin it is better to apply ointment, and oily spray.
- Before applying the tools you need to clean the skin and rid it of makeup.
- The spray may be applied twice a day. Spraying it stands about twenty inches from his face.
- Ointment applied in a thin layer on the skin. Not rubbed into it.
- After the tool is fully absorbed, it remains necessary to carefully wipe and wash with warm water.
Moreover, some women use masks with Panthenol.
Preparing mask data according to this principle:
- Mix a little of Panthenol with tea tree oil and camphor.
- The finished mixture is applied in a thin layer to cleansed face.
- Hold for fifteen minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week.
Can apply on eye area
The skin around the eyes is characterized by its sensitivity, so for her to pick up tools need special care.
Panthenol can be applied to the area around the eyes. It will nourish there skin, and contribute to the reconstruction at the cellular level. Unfortunately, from the wrinkles in the area of the Panthenol a completely did not deliver, simply because they do not have such a pronounced effect. All that he can – so it’s just to moisturize the skin.
Panthenol is usually very well tolerated by patients and rarely cause unwanted side effects.
Despite this, people with sensitive skin may develop such adverse reactions on the skin:
- The feeling of tightened skin.
- Dryness of the skin.
- The itching and redness.
The opinion of cosmetologists
The opinion of the beauticians at the expense of Panthenol of wrinkles is twofold. Some experts claim that this cream a great anti-aging skin and do cope with small wrinkles.
However, some cosmetologists are against the use of such funds for the purpose of rejuvenation.
They justify this by the fact that now the area of cosmetology offers a huge selection of very effective professional creams and masks, so apply the usual remedy instead of them not very reasonable, especially because its initial focus is on the healing of damaged skin, not its rejuvenation.
To prolong the natural youth of your skin, you should follow these recommendations cosmetologists:
- To take care of your skin (clean it, moisturize, tone). In the composition of the professional cosmetics must contain retinol, hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- You should be able to choose the right beauty tools (depending on your age and skin type).
- For the most part you should use natural cosmetics, prepared independently of the useful ingredients (lemon juice, honey, etc.).
- There is no need to apply thick makeup (face powder, corrector, concealer), because these tools clog pores and Assosiate the skin, lead to premature aging. If we apply a similar cosmetic substances, after they have thoroughly clean and moisturize face.
- It is very important to eat right, because most of the nutrients the skin receives precisely the «inside» of the body. The diet should be rich in vitamins a, C and E.
- Should protect their skin from the direct sunlight. You need to be sure to use sunscreen.
- Useful to practice gymnastics and massage for the face. Just before that, the skin should be sure to moisturize with a cream or essential oil.
- You need to control your facial expressions because of the constant zamurovannye or wrinkling of the eyebrows are the first wrinkles.
- Big role in skin condition is lifestyle. It is therefore important to have good sleep and rest, avoid stress and nervous overload. Also should give up Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages.
Pantenol from wrinkles — it is a peculiar novelty in the field of cosmetology. To decide to use such a tool or not is for each person on their own, but before that, it’s still recommended to consult a beautician and read reviews.
Photo: Before and after