Paraffin treatment for feet — reviews, photos, rates,
- Women and men who always want to look good.
And if earlier it was possible only in the salon, now many perform the procedure at home. Fortunately, cosmetic paraffin wax and foot Spa it now buy no problem.
- Pregnant women.
During pregnancy, a woman also wants to take care of themselves. Paraffin – this is exactly the procedure that during pregnancy can be used safely not only in cosmetics, but also for the correction of mood, relaxation, stress relief, prevention of such conditions as preeclampsia and swelling.
- People with diseases of the musculoskeletal system with chronic pain.
Now many prefer to be treated with home remedies instead of going once again to the clinic. This is especially true for those people who know your diagnoses and have learned to help themselves.
For such people, this procedure can be another method of home therapy, which is recognized as an official medicine and has proved its efficiency for decades of constant use.
- Kids with various disabilities.
Often the paraffin treatment for children prescribed by a doctor. But if you fear to get infected during daily visits to the clinic to undergo physical therapy, it is possible to make paraffin boots at home.
What is the use benefit from it
Paraffin has a number of properties:
- high heat capacity: it is possible to carry out long heat treatments without the risk of burns;
- the ability to shrink during the cooling procedure gives a lifting effect, helps reduce swelling;
- the effect of the film: the layer of wax is causing a «local greenhouse effect», due to which the skin well moisturized, and applied to its surface cosmetics penetrate deep inside and give more pronounced effect;
- analgesic effect: the heat reduces soreness of the joints, relaxes muscles, improves blood circulation and metabolism, which beneficially affects the course of degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- skeletal muscle relaxation, removal of spasm and hypertonicity;
- expressed relaxing and therapeutic effect.
- rough, dehydrated skin, cracked heels;
- pain in arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, gout;
- the consequences of injuries of the musculoskeletal system (fractures, sprains, tears and ruptures of ligaments);
- consequences of frostbite;
- Raynaud’s disease;
- fibromyalgia, tendinitis, bursitis, spastic contracture of the muscles;
- hypertonicity of muscles in children;
- use in complex therapy of congenital hip dysplasia in children, effects of birth trauma.
Video: Using paraffin
- wounds, abrasions and red spots on the skin left after waxing;
- the pustules after hair removal;
- the presence of a mesh of dilated blood vessels, spider veins on the skin of the feet;
- fading, bubbles with a sluggish tire in place of the active contact of the feet with the shoes;
- krizova for hypertension;
- coronary heart disease;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- varicose veins of legs and pelvis.
Technique in salon
When paraffin foot is cosmetic purpose, often simultaneously held and pedicures. The nails can be applied a color coat, but you can do without it, limited only by the cuticle treatment and nail moisturizing oil.
Sequence of stages:
- cleansing of the feet;
- treatment of the cuticles and the nail bed, applying nourishing oils to the nails;
- slight peeling of the skin, soft massage peeling means;
- apply moisturizing emulsion or cream on the skin, distributing it gently massage until fully absorbed;
- waxed 4-5 layers by dipping feet in a bath of melted paraffin, or applying it with a brush;
- wrap the legs with plastic bag and towel for 20 minutes;
- the removal of a layer of paraffin and applied to the skin sunscreen.
If done with a cosmetic purpose periodically, then you can forget about the problems of the rough skin that sometimes cracks, always wear open shoes and simply throw away the pumice stone and nail files for toe.
If the feet are significant growths, with which paraffin can not cope, for two weeks before visiting the salon you can make acid peeling for feet special products for home use. And then to maintain the effect of peeling with the help of salon procedures or conduct at home.
Step-by-step instructions for conducting in home
Cosmetic paraffin wax you can buy in pharmacies. It is not necessary to use technical or candle wax as the melting point is higher because there is a risk of getting burned. Depending on the goals and preferences now you can buy cosmetic paraffin wax with medicinal additives, essential oils, seaweed, vitamins, plant extracts. Description of the effects of the components included in its composition, can be found on product packages and online.
- Heat the paraffin.
If you plan to spend for cosmetic purposes and quite regularly, it is best to buy a paraffin bath.
The advantages of such a purchase are obvious:
- no need to spoil the dishes and the stove (this is especially important for owners of glass-ceramic);
- there is no risk to overheat the wax and get burned, as most baths are equipped with a thermostat;
- there is the risk that the wax will burn (if it starts suffocating to smell);
- there is no risk that the wax will ignite (and he, as a product of oil refining, fuel);
- in the bath to maintain the temperature of the paraffin at the same level for a long time (in case if you need yourself first the paraffin treatment of feet and then hands, or doing Babysitting for a couple with a friend).
If paraffin baths you don’t have to reheat the wax will have on the water bath. For this you will need two pans of different diameters. In most necessary to pour water, and put in the smaller split pieces of the paraffin. The water should not hit because you have to keep in a smaller pan does not get condensation drops from the lid.
It will heat up within an hour and a half. Periodically stir with a wooden stick. Before applying the molten mass need to do the temperature test on a small area of the skin.
- Methods of application of wax on the skin.
The skin at the site of application should be washed with soap and water and wipe dry. Hair is better to shave or use the cream or liquid paraffin.
- The method of infusion.
Take a wide brush or shaving brush for shaving, dipping in paraffin wax and apply a thin layer on the skin. Make the first layer thin to subsequently he was protecting the skin from burns. Subsequent layers do thicker. Layering it until then, until you get a layer and a half-two centimeters. Close food wrap and a Terry towel.
- The method of application.
For this method we need a broad food film and a shallow dish. Put the film on a plate and pour the melted paraffin layer of 3-4 cm Give them a little to harden and become less liquid. Be sure to check below in the «pellet» was left burning liquid paraffin. Lift the tortilla from the plate together with tape and apply to the affected area, primative edges of the film and a towel.
- Method paraffin warmers.
Poured into a bag made of polymeric material and tightly sewn. A water bottle before use, need to be warmed up in a saucepan, remove from water, wrap in towel and apply to the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- How many times can you use paraffin wax.
The wax from heating and cooling does not deteriorate or lose its properties. So after one use, throw away is not necessary.
It is important to keep the water and not to burn when warming up, then it will last you a long time.
Technology for kids
Have children use the so-called paraffin boots, carry out an application of heated paraffin on the area of concern method of layering.
- Paraffin boots by application.
In cling film and pour the melted paraffin and allowed to harden in a cake. This cake cellophane up applied to the leg is distributed on the foot and top to put a warm sock. If you want to spend on the whole foot, then take two big pieces of tape and lay them on a baking tray.
Then, when cooled to an acceptable temperature, wrap each leg and insulated it from top to socks, knee socks or towel.
- Paraffin boots method of layering.
For holding first leg tie with a bandage or gauze. Melted paraffin is applied over the fabric with a brush in several layers, is closed at the top with tape and socks. At that time, while there is a procedure (about 15 minutes), the child can be taken on hands, feed, water. The procedure itself, it is recommended to take before bedtime, for best effect the child must be 1-2 hours after removing the wax to stay warm and quiet.
The price of cosmetic paraffin wax and paraffin
|Product name||The cost|
|paraffin cosmetic 450 g||about 500 rubles|
|Name of service||The cost|
|paraffin feet||500-1500 rubles|
Such a big difference in price due to the large variety of procedures that are carried out using paraffin. If in medical institutions, it is simply the paraffin, then the price will be minimal. If it is carried out in the salon and is part of the care procedures for your feet, the price will be much higher. For example, let us examine how much room procedure step by step.
|The steps in the procedure||Cost, rubles|
|grinding and polishing of the nails||110|