Payton (Glytone) — 2, 3, 4, reviews, prices, photos before and after
The peculiarity of this fillers is that they ablaut pronounced moisturizing properties. Thus, making a volume correction, biorevitalization long you will receive a bonus and at least 6 months to forget about the aesthetic treatments for the face. And this is not the only feature of the drug.
All gels, Payton are monophasic. This means that all the molecules of hyaluronic acid, which are part of the drug, have the same magnitude.
The advantages of monophasic gels:
- a perfect combination of viscosity and elasticity;
- gels are much lighter are introduced that facilitates the work of the beautician and gives him more space for creativity;
- after the introduction of the gel volume can be adjusted by pressure of the fingers, two-phase gels that does not always work out;
- monophasic gel is absorbed evenly and slowly, while the two-phase fast enough to leave the first 30% of the volume and may need correction;
- the effect of the use of monophasic gels more close to natural.
The molecules of hyaluronic acid in the filler Glytone joined together with cross ties formed of a special stabilizing agent. Biorevitalizant, Payton 1 is based on wild (native) hyaluronic acid.
This allows the drug to be much more involved in metabolic processes in tissues and to provide immediate and powerful stimulant effect. The concentration of hyaluronic acid is chosen optimally and is about 22 mg/g gel.
Have mannitol has two main properties, which significantly improves the effect of the application of the gels:
- rapid hydration of the tissues: molecules mannitol attract water much faster than the molecules of hyaluronic acid, because the tissues much faster created the conditions necessary for the normal functioning of cells and the flow of metabolic processes;
- the antioxidant properties of mannitol protects cells from free radicals and prevents the oxidation of molecu hyaluronic acid.
Due to the phosphate buffer swelling, the development of which respond to tissue damage, develops less and goes much faster.
How does it work?
Elasticity and smoothness of the skin provide collagen and elastin fibers that form the frame that holds the soft tissues of the body in a certain position, prevents the stretching and drooping of the skin under the action of gravity and mechanical stress.
With age, there is slowing of metabolic processes in tissues, including slowing down the replacement of damaged fibers by a new one. Because the skin loses its elasticity, is stretched, it forms creases, folds and wrinkles.
Under the influence of hyaluronic acid function is activated fibroblasts, which are responsible for the production of natural moisturizing factor, collagen fibers and elastin. This leads to rejuvenation of the skin, improving its structure and smoothing the surface.
As it happens, you can see in our video.
Video: Innovative filler
The peculiarity of his drugs is that even if you use filler for the correction of nasolabial folds or «crow’s feet», you get long-lasting hydration and pronounced biorevitalizing effect without the introduction of additional biorevitalization.
The types and indications for their use
|The room and the purpose of the drug, Payton||Composition||Indications for use|
|1 biorevitalizant||hyaluronic acid 14 mg/g, mannitol 34 mg/g, phosphate buffer, glycerol||— loss of skin tone, «tired face»;- paleness of the skin; — the appearance of folds and creases of the skin on the background of dehydration and exhaustion; wide pores; — protection against the effects of UV exposure.|
|2 filler||20% native and 80% of stabilized hyaluronic acid 20 mg/g, mannitol 41 mg/g, phosphate buffer||— the contouring of the face;- the procedure bioreinforcement; — elimination of surface wrinkles and folds|
|3 filler||15% native and 85% of stabilized hyaluronic acid 23 mg/g, mannitol 41 mg/g, phosphate buffer||— the contouring and bioarmirovaniâ person;- the correction of nasolabial folds; — smoothing of the lacrimal grooves; — filling of the depression on the chin below the lower lip; — the elimination of the shallow, medium and deep wrinkles and skin folds; restoring volume of the subcutaneous tissue in the temporal areas in the cheeks.|
|4 filler||stabilized hyaluronic acid 24 mg/g, mannitol 41 mg/g, phosphate buffer||— filling lack of the amount of subcutaneous tissue under the skin (the temple area, cheekbones, bridge of the nose);- filling inverted scars; correction of wrinkles of medium depth and deep.|
|What age applies||How long the effect lasts, months|
|with 25 years||3|
|with 30 years||8-15|
|with 30 years||8-15|
|with 30 years||up to 24 months|
Contraindications to the use of
- cancer, both benign and malignant;
- systemic diseases of connective tissue;
- autoimmune diseases;
- intolerance of hyaluronic acid and mannitol;
- allergic reactions to local anaesthetics (lidocaine, etc.);
- the presence of hypertrophic scars on the skin;
- pregnancy and period of HS;
- the age of 18;
- the presence in the injection of hyaluronic acid fillers are non-absorbable;
- skin damage after traumatic cosmetic procedures;
- the presence of acute infectious diseases;
- inflammatory and purulent-inflammatory processes in the skin or subcutaneous tissue.
How is the procedure
Stage 1: Analgesia. Anesthesia is always performed, except in those cases where the patient refuses a local anesthetic. This can be applied several tools, such as the cream «EMLA» or «light Dip». Analgesic (pain relieving) effects of drugs develops after 30 minutes after application.
Stage 2: the introduction of the drug. The technique of injection depends on the density of the gel, its purpose, the type of cosmetic defects on skin (linear wrinkles, lack of subcutaneous tissue, etc.). Sometimes the introduction of technology combined. The video below shows the process of introduction of gel in the lower eyelids.
Stage 3: Completion of the procedure. According to the recommendations of the manufacturer, Payton after injection slight tissue massage for even distribution of gel in the tissues.
Wash your face, apply a medicinal or cosmetic products should not, in order not to provoke an allergic reaction and not an infection in the puncture wounds. The only thing you can do is put some antiseptic injection sites.
Video: procedure for the introduction of gel
Skin care after
After contouring or biorevitalisation will need to observe a few simple rules that will reduce the risk of infection through the puncture wounds, the emergence and increase of swelling and bruising. For this you have to:
- to postpone the use of the pool at least 2 days;
- to move the sauna, Solarium, steam bath, and execution of thermal treatments on day 3-4;
- to reduce physical strain and to stop from work in the slope for 3-4 days;
- to limit the application of decorative cosmetics for 2 days;
- very gently, barely touching the skin to apply cosmetics to the skin and completely eliminate massage and self-massage for 4 days.
In order to protect the skin from the adverse effects and extend the duration of injecting drugs, Glaston, the company Merz has developed a line of products for daily use.
The composition of the products include vitamins C and E, red tea flavonoids and glycolic acid. To see how the funds can be in our next video.
Video: Review Of Glytone
To underestimate the effect of properly sized daily care can at a young age (about 25 years). Then it is better to trust the skin care professional cosmetics, which is designed including for the extension (renewal) of the effect of injection and mechanical procedures.
- The papules.
Papules remain after each of the procedures. Papulnaya technique is introduced, Payton 1 biorevitalizant. But, Payton 4 filler papulnaya technique is not introduced, ever since its main purpose is volume correction of facial tissues. The papules after treatment may persist for 2-3 hours, then gradually resolve.
- The swelling and bruising.
Given the fact that in addition to hyaluronic acid in the product contains mannitol, and biorevitalizing and even glycerol, which is also known for its ability to attract and retain water, swelling appear immediately after the procedure, approximately 5 minutes after injection, and quickly amplified. But after about 20-30 minutes the degree of swelling decreases. In most cases, the client leaves the office of a cosmetologist to have a very normal face. Bruising can last up to several days and disappear without treatment.
- Allergic reactions.
If there is an allergic reaction after the procedure, you should not immediately blame it all on hyaluron gel. The allergen may be a local anesthetic, and a means for disinfection of the injection site.
- Itching and pain at the site of drug administration.
Discomfort may persist for up to several days, and then disappear without treatment. Especially pronounced can be a pain in the first days after the introduction of large amounts of filler in certain areas of the face.
- Violation of symmetry of the face and overcorrection.
If too large amount of the drug, the corrected area may lose its natural shape.
|The name of the procedure||Cost, rubles|
|lip augmentation with the use of the drug, Payton 3||16000-19000|
|biorevitalization with the use of the drug, Payton 1 biorevitalizant||13000-15000|
The before and after photos