Peeling for oily skin facial at home
Oily skin requires a more careful cosmetic care. Peeling is a procedure aimed at deep cleansing of the epidermis by ridding it of dead cells. It can help you not only eliminate acne, but also improve the complexion and make it more fresh and clean.
Indications and contraindications
Peeling for oily skin shown to hold in such cases:
- Oily skin, causing the skin always has a Shine. Moreover, precisely because of the high fat content, the skin often have inflammation and acne.
- Enlarged pores.
- Black spots on the face.
- The pigmentation on the skin.
- The presence of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Prevention of early aging of the skin.
- The presence of acne resulting from savukoski pores of sebaceous secretion.
Despite a number of indications, the procedure can not be performed for everyone.
Direct contraindications for this cosmetic procedure are:
- Severe skin diseases (dermatitis, ringworm, eczema, etc.).
- The presence of open wounds on the skin that fester. The funds will further irritate damaged tissue and may increase the risk of infection.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions on the face and also difficult cosmetic procedures, after which the skin has not had time to fully recover.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding. The exfoliation is strictly prohibited due to high risk of developing allergic reactions and other side effects.
- The period of acute respiratory or viral diseases.
- Hypersensitivity of the skin and a tendency to allergic reactions.
- The presence of a rash on the skin.
- The use of certain medications (salicylic acid). This contraindication refers to a chemical appearance of peeling.
What should be the result
After the procedure of exfoliation for oily skin people should see the following results:
- Deep cleansing of the skin and pores.
- The face should look more bright and fresh.
- Black spots should be eliminated.
- Overall condition of the skin has become more soft and silky.
- When the proper procedure at home, you can get rid of acne, inflammation and partly from pigmentation.
How often to practice
For oily skin traditional peeling need to practice once a week. This would be sufficient to promptly clean the skin and keep the pores were not going dirt.
Video: the secret
The choice of method of peeling for oily skin
There are such types of peels for oily skin:
Let’s consider each of these types of peels more details.
Mechanical type can be practiced at home. It is through the use of special scrubs.
It can be used successfully:
- to eliminate dead skin cells,
- to clear your pores
- to significantly improve the General appearance of the face.
You can also practice and brossazh-peeling. This is a procedure during which a special brush to exfoliate dead skin cells. Also, this device improves blood circulation and overall skin nourishment. Practice it not more than once a month.
Chemical — done by acting on the skin with a special chemical cleaning agents.
Thus the dead cells of the epidermis usually eliminates acids:
- salicylic or glycolic.
To practice this type of peeling is possible not more often than every six months.
By itself, a chemical peel has three varieties:
To perform this type of procedure you need in the beauty parlor under the careful supervision of a specialist.
Despite the good results, in the wrong dosage acids there may be side effects.
Hardware types, it is reasonable to use not earlier than in thirty years, since they aim at deep cleansing the skin.
Today in beauty salons can practice different kinds of hardware peelings, among which the most popular are Jessner peels, AHA and TCA peels.
To perform such a procedure needs a specialist, so as to make this type of peeling without the disastrous consequences of people simply can not.
What you can do at home
At home you can do no worse peeling, at the same time, it will be much cheaper than salon treatments.
Consider the most effective recipes peels for oily skin.
- Mix a spoon of salt, spoon of baking soda and the same of cream.
- Apply on face evenly and leave on for twenty minutes.
- After that, everything a good rinse and moisturize the face.
Traditional for oily skin:
- Mix 10 ml of glycerin, ammonia and boric acid.
- Add a little grated soap, to weight was similar to cream.
- Apply on face and wait until the mixture dries, then rinse.
- Mix in equal proportions of white cosmetic clay and crushed almonds.
- Massage movements apply to the face and a little grind.
- After ten minutes wash your face thoroughly.
- Mix the lemon juice and water.
- With a cotton pad to wipe facial skin.
- Wash with warm water.
Repeat this peel several times a week. It is perfect for oily skin.
- Mix chamomile, St. John’s wort and greater celandine.
- To make herbs a thick broth.
- Add to it grated figs.
- The prepared mixture, wipe the face.
It is important to know that some types of peels can Assosiate the skin, so after each procedure need to be sure to apply a moisturizer.
Are there any side effects
Unfortunately, when peeling adverse reactions — this is not uncommon. They can develop in case of improper techniques of the procedure or when the presence of a clear contraindication.
Most often develop following adverse reactions:
- Erytherma or reddening of the skin happens when the «aggressive» peeling that overly injure the epidermis. On average, the redness subsides over a couple of hours, however, there are cases when it is eliminated only a few days later.
- Peeling may occur after a chemical peel, which was conducted with acids. In this case the skin will have quite a long time to moisten, to recover from a burn.
- Swelling usually develops on the sensitive skin in the eye area and neck. It subsides after a couple of days.
- Darkening of the skin is considered the most unwanted consequence, however, it is two weeks later, when the skin is completely stripped off.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin may happen due to irritation. Sometimes, hypersensitivity can persist for several months. It is important not to repeat this type of peel.
- The herpes infection occurs after chemical, or mechanical peeling, in which there is an infection. In this case, a person is recommended to consult a doctor and get treatment.
- Allergic reaction is uncommon, but when it is the development of a person may get a skin rash, burning, and intense itching. Eliminated this complication by medication (antihistamines).
- Hyperpigmentation occurs after laser peeling.
- The development of seborrhea and exacerbation of the rash is often observed in patients with oily skin.
Care after the procedure
After completion of the procedure should do the following:
- To remove the residue, whether a scrub or a chemical substance.
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water. It is important not to use cold water, otherwise the skin can appear spider veins.
- Apply tonic to the face to stabilize her and remove redness.
- To apply a light cream to a General calming and moisturizing the skin.
That the procedure was successful, you should follow the recommendations of a cosmetologist:
- It is not necessary to practice the procedure in the presence of at least one contra-indications, unless you want to adverse consequences.
During the day after the procedure is prohibited to put on the face any cosmetics.
- To carry out mechanical type of special training is not required, however, hardware and chemical — on the skin it is necessary to apply special tools and acid. For this reason, practicing these types of cleansing is best in terms of cosmetic salon.
- When applied during the presence of the rash, its better not to touch. It is better to bypass the area of the skin.
- Slight redness of the skin after the procedure is normal, however if there are more serious consequences of the procedure, the person is recommended to consult a doctor.
- The best time for the procedure is morning, because if you do this procedure in the evening, in the morning may have swelling.
- You should not use a homemade recipe if at least one of its components you are allergic.
- If you want to enrich the skin with nutrients, then before applying the mask make a scrub. Then she will become more receptive to the incoming nutrients.
Today the peeling is an essential part for the proper care of the face. Despite this, to to perform, one should clearly follow all the technology.
Photo: Before and after