Peeling from acne — what is better, yellow, retinoidy at home
Acne is a serious problem faced by many people. In order to get rid of scars, spots and scars, you can use the peel that promotes exfoliation of the upper skin layer and improve its appearance.
Peeling is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to clean the skin from dead cells. Their life cycle is 28 days, after which they can clog the pores, worsening metabolism and accelerating the aging of the skin. Exfoliation also gets rid of the effects of acne, age spots, scars or superficial scars. It promotes regeneration of the skin.
With peels you can get rid of acne, which is a change of the skin the result of acne.
To provoke the emergence of problems such factors as:
- mechanical damage to the skin when squeezing the pimples;
- improper treatment of the disease;
- a long course of the disease.
Acne manifests itself in the form of the following problems:
- violation of skin relief;
- change the color of the skin.
The types of procedures and features
There are several types of peels from acne:
- mechanical. In this case, the grinding surface of the skin by a special device or by the friction of the microparticles;
- chemical. Skin applied organic acids (likewow, dairy, linolevuyu, retinoic, Apple) resulting in the top layer of skin gets burned and dies.
Depending on the degree of penetration of the peeling means is subdivided:
- soft, improves the appearance of the skin and cleans it;
- surface to 0.06 mm, allows to get rid of age spots and peeling;
- mid to 0.45 mm, allows you to remove the signs of acne scars;
- deep to 0.6 mm, nourishes the skin and eliminates the appearance of defects.
Mild and superficial peels can be done at home. For the procedure of the median and deep peeling, you need to go to the beautician.
One of the most gentle, efficient, and popular is retinoidy peeling. This procedure is also called yellow peel, as retinoic acid omet comb.
Indications for the procedure are:
- the presence of pronounced scars after acne;
- age spots and freckles;
- excessive activity of the sebaceous glands;
Retinoic acid is a safe tool that helps you quickly achieve the desired results. The effect lasts for at least 4 months.
The recovery procedure takes no more than 2 days (despite the fact that when carrying out other types of peels, the recovery period is between 5 and 14 days).
Preparing for retinoeva peeling:
- 2 weeks before the procedure it is necessary to abandon a hike in the Solarium;
- a week before the peeling at the recommendation of a cosmetologist you need to start the application of cosmetics based on fruit acids, which will help to strengthen the work of retinoic acid;
- before the procedure, we must purify the skin.
Retinoidy peeling is performed in several stages:
- Applied to the skin a solution containing glycolic or salicylic acid;
- Then it is treated retinoin gel. The period of effect of product depends on its concentration and can range from 15 minutes to 12 hours.
- If scrub is applied for a short time, then wash it in the cabin. In that case, if action should be long lasting, a wash needs to be done independently at home. On the recommendation of a beautician the skin will need to apply a neutralizing composition in the form of a soda solution and leave for a while. Then the mask should rinse with warm water.
The procedure should be abandoned in the following cases:
- dermatological diseases (eczema, psoriasis);
- autoimmune diseases (systemic lupus vocance);
- individual intolerance to the components;
- skin injuries (abrasions, scratches, burns, frostbite, purulent wounds);
- the presence of rosacea, a large number of moles, warts;
- acute chronic diseases;
- infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- severe lesions of the heart and blood vessels;
- the renal dysfunction and liver;
- herpes skin rash;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- within 6 months after dermabrasion;
- within a week after hair removal.
After applying means for peeling may occur adverse reactions:
- burning sensation in the area of application. This is a normal reaction when the yellow peeling;
- soft tissue swelling;
- peeling of the skin;
- lacrimation and rhinitis.
If after the procedure the redness takes a long time and is accompanied by itching, swelling, unwell, rash, or other types of allergic reactions you must seek the advice of a beautician.
Video: On the action of a laser
How to make peeling from acne at home
To get rid of scars and spots after acne can not only with the help of a beautician. Peeling from acne can be done at home.
Retinoidy at home
To hold a yellow peel at home using tools such as Differin, Tretinoin, Azelaic acid. Preparation for the procedure should be done in advance using creams acid softening the skin.
The procedure is performed in the following way:
- the skin is cleaned;
- then, on a surface put a thin layer of cream;
- in the next stage impose a second, more dense layer;
- leave for 40 minutes, then wash off with a special solution (per 1 liter of boiled water, spoon of baking soda);
- during the week, treat the skin with infusion of chamomile, sage or calendula (tablespoon of raw per Cup of water).
In the process the procedure will feel a slight burning sensation. After a tool is washed off, remains redness. Within 2 – 3 days, the skin begins to peel off.
In order to slightly speed up the upgrade process and improve its condition it is necessary to use a thick nourishing cream.
Then the skin will clear and become smooth and clean. The procedure should be repeated every 4 months.
To create classic scrub you have to mix the following components:
- camphor alcohol – 30 ml;
- glycerin – 30 ml;
- hydrogen peroxide 3% — 30 ml;
- ammonia 10% — 10 ml;
- children soap fragrance free – 20
Soap RUB on a small grater and add gradually to wet ingredients, whisking until then, until the mixture becomes homogeneous. You can put it in a glass jar, cover tightly and store for 3 months in the refrigerator.
Apply a small amount onto a cleansed face and leave to dry. Rinse with Calcium chloride 10%. Then the face wash with warm water and apply a nourishing cream.
Badyaga with hydrogen Peroxide
To prepare means you need 2 tablespoons of powder Badyagi to put in a glass container and gradually adding hydrogen Peroxide 3% intensively stirring means, until then, until it will resemble cream.
The skin must be clean and put on a few minutes towel, soaked in warm water. Then gently using a cotton pad to apply the scrub.
Half an hour means you need to wash off, and skin apply Boric ointment. The procedure was carried out for 3 days. After that, the top layer of skin begins to peel off.
People with oily skin may need up to 5 treatments. In this heat the skin is not necessary, enough to wipe the face salicylic alcohol.
After the last procedure, you can do a light massage and apply a softening mask with honey, olive oil and egg yolks. During the procedure, you need to protect your face from direct sunlight and to abandon the use of cosmetics.
The effect of the procedure:
- a significant improvement of the complexion;
- elimination of wrinkles;
- getting rid of age spots;
- elimination of scars after acne;
- moisture retention in the epidermis;
- stimulation of collagen;
- improving skin tone.
To the effect of the use of funds was the maximum, and the procedure itself is safe, you must observe the following rules:
- before use, means for peeling, you need to apply a small amount of weight on the wrist area and watch the reaction of the skin. If there is visible swelling, redness, strong burning sensation or rash, then the procedure should be abandoned;
after the procedure it is not necessary to touch your face with your hands and tear off pieces of peeled skin, it can cause inflammation;
- so the result is preserved as long as possible you need to regularly use a moisturizer to protect the skin from direct sunlight;
- until then, until the skin is restored, it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics (concealer, powder, Foundation);
- do not own to increase the time of impact with the skin, because it can cause chemical burns;
- procedure is not recommended too often, the skin needs to recover after the procedure.
If after the procedure the symptoms of an allergic reaction should seek the advice of a beautician.
Photo: Before and after