Perfectha Derm (Perfecta Derm) — reviews, prices, photos before and after
The production of the gels is the technology E-BRID, thanks to which the fillers consist of particles tightly stabilized hyaluronic acid and particles of hyaluronic acid combined with each other essential connections without the use of chemical crosslinking agents.
Thanks to the E-BRID technology gels Perfecta Derm acquire the following properties:
- durability of the effect for a long time without the need for correction;
- uniform distribution in the tissues;
- the minimum severity of edema after the procedure;
- the rejuvenating effect on the tissues due to the molecules of hyaluronic acid that is gradually released from the gel and enter into metabolic processes.
Types and characteristics
|Drugs Perfectha Derm||The drug and packaging||Indications for use|
|Fine Lines||hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml syringe 0.5 ml||— removing fine surface wrinkles; smoothing skin with a thin mesh of wrinkles; — bioreinforcement of the skin|
|Perfectha Derm||hyaluronic acid 20 mg/g, syringe volume 1 ml||— used for the correction of nasolabial folds, for lip augmentation; wrinkle average depth|
|Deep||hyaluronic acid 20 mg/g, 1 ml syringe||— the elimination of deep wrinkles;- facial contouring (cheekbones, cheeks, lips)|
|Sub-skin||hyaluronic acid 20 mg/g syringes 2 ml and 3 ml||— facial contouring;- eliminate wrinkles in the neck area; — the replenishment of the subcutaneous tissue under the skin of the hands; — filling inverted scars|
|Technology injection Perfectha Derm Fine Lines||How long lasts the effect of|
|the gel is injected into the superficial layers of the dermis||4-6 months|
|the gel is introduced into the deep dermis||6-12 nazev|
|the gel is injected into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue||8-12 months|
|the gel is injected into the subcutaneous tissue and subperiosteal||12-18 months|
Due to the presence in its composition of esters of hyaluronic acid, these gels act not only as fillers but also as biorevitalization, providing pronounced anti-aging effect on the skin.
What is the filler for lips is better to read reviews.
- intolerance of drugs based on hyaluronic acid, local anesthetics, antiseptics;
- poor blood clotting, anticoagulants;
- the tendency to form hypertrophic scars;
- autoimmune diseases;
- systemic diseases of connective tissue;
- pregnancy and breast feeding;
- lowered immunity;
- infectious diseases;
- diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
Video: How do the beauty shots Perfectha Derm
How is the procedure
Usually before you enter filler, cosmetologist mandatory relieve the correction. This is most commonly used lidocaine, which stings for a few minutes before the introduction of the filler.
Less ointment is used «EMLA» or other similar tools that begins 30-45 minutes after application and can not provide absolute absence of pain.
Especially for procedures around the eyes and lips. After anesthesia, the skin is treated with an antiseptic solution.
The introduction of fillers to the doctor takes about 30 minutes. If the doctor to rush, we can obtain the unsatisfactory result of the procedure: the gel can form clumps, distributed asymmetrically or to move into areas where he had no reason to be. After injections are performed, skin is re-processed with an antiseptic solution.
Skin care after
What not to do in the first couple of days to get the best result:
- use decorative cosmetics;
- to apply for resorption of hematomas;
- to do heat treatment or massage;
- Solarium, swimming pool, gym.
- swelling usually goes in the first day after the procedure;
- bruising may persist for up to weeks after injections;
- seals in the injection of the gel;
- itching and pain when pressure is applied at the location of the filler;
- tissue necrosis at the site of the injection;
- an allergic reaction to the filler, anesthetic, antiseptic;
- the lack of effect from the introduction of the filler;
- the development of asymmetry;
- migration of the gel (melt it down in the tissues).
Prices for fillers Perfecta Derm
|The name of the drug||Cost, rubles|
The before and after photos