Powder Foundation for dry skin — face, which is better, mineral
Powder is a cosmetic that is designed to give the face tone and fixing makeup. Unfortunately, dry skin use a powder Foundation can be difficult, but with the help of the following recommendations will make it not difficult. How to choose and use a powder for dry epidermis and will tell in this article.
There are such main types of powder that can be used for dry facial skin:
- Mineral powder for dry skin.
- A creamy powder.
- Loose powder.
Let’s consider each of these types of cosmetic products in more detail.
The mineral powder has one major advantage – it consists mainly of natural ingredients.
When applying it is to go on the skin smooth a thin layer. Thanks to a dense structure of such a powder can hide most of the skin imperfections.
Unfortunately, on dry skin this powder is not always good to go without preparation. Beauticians advise to use it during the day to correct makeup, but for the initial first coat experts recommend to use the tool with more robust action.
Due to the high content of fatty substances and additives, compact powder for dry skin best.
This is ideal for skin with lack of moisture.
After application, it will nourish the epidermis to keep him from peeling and dryness.
Another plus of this means is that compact powder is very easy to operate. It can be easily put even into a small purse and use at your convenience.
The downside of this powder is the fact that it requires perfect technique, because otherwise, the tool can «lie» not exactly, forming on the face of the spots and stains.
Fortunately, with frequent application of most women «hang of it» and is learning to apply this type of powder.
Creamy powder in its composition usually contain vitamins, plant extracts and active substances which favorably affect the epidermis. Because of their bold structure, these types of powders can be used for dry skin. They will effectively moisturize and relieve peeling.
She applied after a preliminary hydration of the skin. Most of all it is convenient to use in winter, also protects the skin from the negative effects of the cold.
Matifying powder is designed to hide the greasy and unaesthetic Shine. Because if you have dry skin this is absolutely no problem, then use a mattifying powder will be simply not reasonable.
Cosmetology has a completely different orientation.
Its main task is the absorption of moisture, which, unfortunately, dry skin is not always enough. For this reason, it is better not to practice such a powder when dry epidermis.
Loose powder or powder Foundation aimed at giving a light tint the skin. It is recommended to apply on top of Foundation as a fixative.
Applied it pretty quickly and easily. It gives the face freshness and softness.
Despite this, its application also has a few nuances, which every woman should know with dry skin:
- First, this powder can be applied to wet skin immediately after applying the cream, because then it will go to spots.
- Second, to gain a better powder brush, not a sponge, otherwise evenly to apply it is simply not realistic.
Rice powder has the natural ingredients, hypoallergenic and gentle texture. For many years it stands out women like comfortable versatile powder makeup.
It is important to note that this type of cosmetics does not irritate dry skin as it can do the other cosmetics of this group. Moreover, it has a pronounced antibacterial effect, which is its indisputable advantage.
When using rice powder skin should be sure to pre-hydrate. The owners of pathologically dry epidermis, it is recommended to make a mask with essential oils.
The correct application of rice powder to smooth the complexion and make the skin lighter. It is perfect for winter use.
What is better powder or cream Foundation for dry skin
Immediately I must say that for dry skin better suited to those means that provide for its moisture. For this reason, it may be easier to apply concealer, as it literally smooths out all roughness of the skin and flaking, for a couple of minutes giving the person the desired shade.
However, beauticians do not advise daily use of Foundation because of their dense texture and ability to Assosiate the epidermis.
More soft on dry skin will be affected by the powder, not a dense structure. It can hide minor disadvantages of the face and to even out skin tone, while not too much clogging pores.
For this reason, it can be concluded that the powder for dry skin a priority, but it also should not be applied daily.
There are rules for choosing a powder for dry facial skin:
- When buying powder in the first place you need to look at the shelf life of the product. If it was expired or has an expiration date at the end, then buy this powder not worth it.
- The next criterion is the manufacturer. Today there are many high quality powders, however, some not high-quality fakes. For this reason, if you are concerned about the packaging or labels on the product, it is better not to buy.
Not to doubt the quality of the powder, to buy it is recommended in specialized cosmetic stores, and not on the wounds from random people.
- It is important to pay attention to the smell of powder. The testers can review it. He should be pleasant, without harsh fragrances.
- To use the powder regularly, it is important to choose the tone. Thus, for summer, use darker tones and winter light. Also definitely worth to take into account your own skin tone.
- Preference should be given to the tool, based on natural ingredients. Unfortunately, most powders consist of synthetic additives, but there are better products. Quality powder must contain vitamins and minerals.
- It is very important to choose the right texture. It can be in the form of a cream, balls, solid (molded) and friable. This will help to make a choice of the purpose for which will be used powder.
For example, if you want to hide imperfections on the skin, then a creamy and compact powder. If you need to give the face a fresh and light tone – it is better to use a powder in the form of pellets or crumbly.
- Preferably, choose a hypoallergenic type.
How to apply and wash off
There is the following method correct application of the powder:
- Pre-the face should be cleaned from old cosmetics and blackheads.
- Further, it is important to moisturize the skin cream. To put it also need to the neck area as there is also no need to use powder to avoid sharp transitions between shades.
- When the cream is fully absorbed, move on to applying powder. If it is crumbly, a little bit of product needs to dial in the brush and shake off the excess. Slow movements to hold a brush in the face.
If this compact powder, its need to collect on the sponge or brush and also spread evenly on the face.
- Apply on a cotton pad lotion for removing makeup.
- To conduct him across the face, carefully removing remnants of powder.
- To wash the gel.
- Wipe the skin and apply moisturizer.
Video: How to do makeup
To reduce the possibility of problems of dry skin, you should use the following recommendations of a cosmetologist:
- It is important to maintain normal water balance in the body, because lack of fluids directly affects the skin dryness. Thus, on the day you need to drink at least two liters of water.
- If you have dry skin it is not recommended to wash with hot or chlorinated water. Also, do not practice frequent peels, as they will injure the already weakened sensitive and dry skin.
It is important to correctly care for dry skin. This implies washing gels, moisturizing and mandatory application of masks. In addition, good «work» of cosmetic products with added essential oils. They not only moisturize the skin, but also saturate it with useful substances.
- Should enrich their diet with vitamins as dry epidermis are often a cause of improper or poorly balanced diet. It is especially useful to eat fish, honey, nuts, greens, vegetables and fruits.
- You should not wash with ordinary soap, as it will literally dry up your epidermis and lead to early appearance of wrinkles. Also do not need to moisturize children’s skin as they are very oily and clog the pores, which ultimately leads to inflammations and rashes.
Smoking and the consumption of alcohol negatively displayed on the condition of the epidermis, so if you want to improve it from these harmful habits is to refuse forever.
- Dry skin may indicate the development of diseases, therefore, not superfluous to refer to such specialists as endocrinologist, dermatologist and gastroenterologist.
Dry skin is always a problem, however, with proper care and selection of cosmetics, you can quickly eliminate this disadvantage. The important thing is to follow all the advice of a beautician who will help to emphasize the dignity of female beauty and hide the flaws.
Photo: Before and after