Pyruvic peels what is, reviews, photos before and after, home prices
When applied to the skin it is converted to lactic acid, which has bacteriostatic and substations effect, being, therefore, more moisturizing factor and for the face.
The essence of the procedure
Pyruvic acid is the only component of every animal cell; it is responsible for the breakdown of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, as well as metabolism.
In cosmetology used different concentrations of the acid, so it can be used how to lighten skin and eliminate the signs of aging.
The essence of the procedure is the following:
- first, pyruvic acid removes the top layer of cells;
- it further penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis, where the activation of regenerative properties of the cells;
- after that, pyruvic acid is converted into lactic, and their combination helps to achieve maximum effect, so how they react and serve as each other’s catalysts.
Peeling starts with degreasing the skin with alcohol. It is necessary to remove cell surface residues and particles stratum corneum and fat, which can prevent the penetration of the drug. The acid is applied with gauze or cotton swab.
After that usually stop for a while in order to avoid possible inadequate reaction of the organism. If everything is OK, then continue with the procedure applied to the Converter, starting with those areas of the skin where sensitivity is highest (forehead, skin around the eyes). After – all washed off with plenty of water and the skin dried.
During the procedure, patients often feel pain, which gradually increases, but then decays rapidly. This is normal and the drug neutralizes water. The peeling process does not bring pain or strong discomfort, however, there is the smell, which often makes it easy to transfer a small fan.
Active course of pyruvic peeling is ten procedures, but for supportive therapy it is possible to perform one procedure per month.
What to do before peeling?
A competent and professional pre-peeling preparation involves a thorough examination of the patient beautician. People with such diseases as seborrhea requires a longer preparation for the procedure, as the increased secretion causing obstruction of penetration of its members.
Mandatory before the procedure must be established the presence or absence of the patient’s tendency to herpetic reactions. In the first case, the holding of pyruvic peeling can cause aggravation of the disease.
Patients who have undergone surgery, should wait at least six months before the beginning of the course.
Before conducting pyruvic peeling is also recommended the following:
- within two weeks, make bleaching products;
- make a one per cent hydrocortisone to reduce the risk of inflammation and hyperpigmentation;
- use creams with alphahydroxy acids.
For maximum effect it is necessary to undergo a series of procedures from four to six with the constant break in a month.
How to make at home?
Before you begin the procedure of pyruvic peel at home, you need to start to moisturize the skin for three weeks.
For self-peeling need to follow the following algorithm:
- The skin is cleansed. Lightly Cleanser Mousse is evenly distributed. It should be left for twenty seconds and then rinse thoroughly with water. Next, the skin is dried.
- With the help of a cotton pad is applied to a peeling composition. You should start with area of the forehead, then move to cheeks and chin, in the last instance to handle the wings of the nose and the delicate skin of the eyelids.
- Not removing the damage, you need to put the Converter in reverse order, starting from the areas with the greatest sensitivity, that is, eyelids, nose wings, etc.
- You can flush it with plenty of water, dry the skin.
The peels and ends in the first days after it, it is recommended to use moisturizers and sunscreen. As a small side effects for the first time may experience skin peeling and erythema.
Pyruvic peeling is recommended in the following cases:
- with moderate skin aging due to light exposure;
- in the presence of enlarged pores;
- when rosacea;
- in the presence of acne (acne).
Contraindications to the use of pyruvic peeling are the following cases:
- individual intolerance;
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- inflammation of the skin;
- herpes in the active phase;
- fever, colds, viral respiratory infections;
- bronchial asthma;
- a strong tan;
- pregnancy and lactation.
The pros and cons
The advantages of exfoliation include the following:
- provides exfoliation, without causing dryness of the skin;
- involved the deep layers of the dermis;
- the absence of allergic reactions;
- greater efficiency;
- great portability;
- the normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- elimination of hyperpigmentation;
- ensuring the whitening effect.
The disadvantages of peeling include the following features:
- sharp unpleasant odor, which causes difficulty for patients with asthma;
- the inability to use this peeling in hyperpigmentation.
Pyruvic peeling is characterized by softness and excellent portability, but it can have side effects. Among them:
Video: skin Care — dry clean
It gives a great effect, which is reflected in the following:
- smoothing of wrinkles;
- the alignment of the skin;
- improve complexion;
- the resorption of stagnant spots;
- the lifting effect due to stimulation of collagen and elastin;
- the reduction of enlarged pores;
- normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- reduce pigmentation;
- finding a gentle and soft skin;
- the whitening of the skin;
- strengthening regenerative processes.
Prices on pyruvic peeling
Average cost is 2000 rubles, although it can reach 3500. To obtain a stable and the most enduring effect requires a course of ten treatments, so overall cleaning of pyruvic peel will cost from 20,000 to 35,000 rubles.
|Prices at beauty salons|
|Lactypeel (milk)||2600 RUB.|
|Green peel (pyruvic)||3200 RUB.|
|Mandelac (almond)||2900 RUB|
|Mandelac forte (almond reinforced)||3500 RUB.|
The cost of the Clinic Bikod
|Name of service||prices in RUB.|
|Blueberi (Blueberry Smoothie)||1600|
|Retinoic mask 5%, Face||5800|
|Retinoic mask 5%, 1 zone||2700|
|Retinoic mask is 10%, Person||6900|
|Retinoic mask 10%, 1 zone||3200|
|Pefect Peel (the Perfect Peel) (Glycolic peel 70%), the Face+neck+neckline||4800|
|Sanoderm Drink (Sanoderm Peel) Fruit acid Face+neck+back||3200|
|Bio Phyto Peeling (Bio Phyto Peeling)||3200|
|De rose (Rose de Mer)||4800|
|Enerpeel TCA the eye area||5800|
|Izi Fityk Peel (EASY PHYTIC PEEL) (Itopelim)||3200|
|Easy TCA Peel (EASY TCA PEEL) (Median peeling), face||5000|
|Easy TCA Peel (EASY TCA PEEL) (Median peeling), face+neck+neckline||7400|
|Easy TCA Peel (EASY TCA PEEL) (Median peeling), Hands||5000|
|Easy TCA Peel (EASY TCA PEEL), Hands, other peeling||2700|
|Dermabrasion, Supplement peeling||1000|
|Drank onli Touch (ONLY TOUCH PEEL), 1 cm2 (Deep peeling)||1000|
|Pumpkin peel||3 200|
|TCA 7% / Salicylic peels 2%||4200|
|Salicylic peels, 20% (Dermaquest)||4200|
|Salicylic peels, 15% (Midicontrol)||3 000|
|Salicylic peel, 30% (Midicontrol)||3 200|
|Retinoidy peeling, 5% (Midicontrol)||3700|
|The Gessner Drink||3200|
|Retinoidy peeling Indophil||5000|
|Peel with stem cells (Dermaquest)||4200|
|Peeling stain 1 cm2||1100|
|Chemical peels with fruit acids Mediderma|
|Milk peeling||1 800 RUB.|
|Almond peeling||1 800 RUB.|
|Glycolic peels||1 500 RUB.|
|Pyruvic peeling||2 200 RUB.|
|Salicylic peels||2 200 RUB.|
|SPA peeling||2 200 RUB.|
|Yellow peeling||4 100 RUB.|
Frequently asked questions
At what age can you do?
Most often this procedure are women between the ages of thirty to forty years, however age restrictions, as such, no.
If this procedure has a sharp specific smell?
Yes, it is true, therefore, this type of peeling is not recommended for patients with asthma. For the rest there is no threat, and cope with an unpleasant odor helps ventilation, air conditioning and fans.
What recommendations are given after the event?
The most important thing – not to disturb the person, not to make additional masks, do not be under the sun and not to sunbathe for the first few days. Otherwise, no special restrictions.
Whether one session to achieve the effect?
The result of one procedure will be, but most likely it will be insufficient, and to smooth and perfect skin is still quite far away. For the full effect requires the holding of at least ten procedures.
What time of year it is best to do?
In the autumn-winter period.
Is it possible to conduct at home?
Yes, probably, subject to certain technical features and a particular algorithm, however, desirable to avoid unexpected and negative consequences.
The before and after photos