Radevit ointment from wrinkles, under the eyes instruction manual
With age, every woman is faced with the signs of ageing. To slow down these processes, you can use various cosmetics. Ointment Radevit-wrinkle cream is an effective product which allows to prolong youth.
The characteristics of the composition
This tool is produced in the tubes, having a weight of 35 g. the Ointment has a light texture and pleasant smell. The composition is quite easily distributed and perfectly absorbed.
To the basic ingredients tools include the following:
- Vitamin a is present in the means in the form of retinol palmitate. Thanks to this ingredient in the skin moisture is retained. This contributes to wrinkles. That is why this component is often present in the anti-aging creams.
- Vitamin D2 is contained in the ointment in the form of ergocalciferol. With this component, can increase the body’s defenses to fight all kinds of viruses and bacterial pathogens.
- Vitamin E – has antioxidant characteristics. Due to the presence of this element means provokes the destruction of the molecules of toxins, which in large quantities are accumulated in the dermis. In addition, the component is an excellent tool for the prevention of aging.
Online you can find an improved version of this ointment – Radevit Asset. This tool differs in that instead of ergocalciferol is vitamin D3 – cholecalciferol. Thanks to this ingredient can protect the skin from the effects of harmful factors – in particular, ageing.
In addition to the vitamin constituents of the ointment contains additional ingredients – vaseline and paraffin. They are used to create the desired texture tools.
Indications and contraindications
Ointment Radevit has a wide range of preventive and curative characteristics. It can help to eliminate many skin problems.
Therefore, indications include the following:
- high dryness of the skin;
- the emergence of dermatoses and dermatitis;
- the formation of erosions and cracks on the skin;
- the appearance of eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis;
- burns of the skin;
- atopic dermatitis;
- uninfected ulcers and wounds;
- skin Allergy symptoms.
The tool has a number of contraindications. So, ointment do not use on the area around the eyes. Vitamin a that is present in the composition, capable of provoking irritation of the delicate tissues. This provokes a reddening of the skin, the appearance of slezotechenii and puffiness under the eyes.
It is not necessary to use in the daytime.
Ointment Radevit does not contain UV filters, because there is a risk of the appearance of age spots on the skin.
During pregnancy and lactation is forbidden to use without consulting a doctor. Also, do not use this product if you need to use retinoids.
It is not recommended to apply the gel on the damaged skin. Because contraindications include the presence of scratches, ulcers, inflammations, wounds. Using makeup is permitted only after complete healing of the epithelium.
The action of the drug due to its ingredients. So, vitamin D increases immunity of the skin. With its help it is possible to reduce a feeling of dryness and eliminate the symptoms of inflammation.
Vitamin E is considered a natural antioxidant. As a result, this component helps protect the skin from free radicals, preventing the aging process.
In addition, the substance accumulates in the dermis, which increases its hydrophobic characteristics. Through this it is possible to prevent the evaporation of moisture from the surface of the epithelium.
However, the most important component in the composition of the skin is the vitamin A. prolonged use of this substance is possible to achieve positive results.
These include the following:
- to accelerate the recovery of skin cells;
- to reduce the thickness of the surface layer of the skin, which includes dead skin cells – it improves the tone and texture of the dermis;
- to increase the thickness of deeper layers of the epidermis;
- to stimulate the activity of fibroblasts – it promotes the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid;
- to prevent the destruction of collagen by ultraviolet radiation;
- to increase the elasticity of the skin;
- to reduce the depth of wrinkles.
To fully achieve these results, you need to pass a prescribed course of treatment. This will provide the skin the necessary amount of nutrients.
Opinion doctors and whether their advice
Cosmetologists often prescribed ointment Radevit of wrinkles. According to them, this substance has a natural composition, without harmful dyes and aromatic fragrances. Using this tool is possible to quickly cope with increased skin dryness, peeling and, of course, eliminate wrinkles.
However, this ointment has a lot of contraindications and side effects. Because to use it without a doctor’s prescription is strictly prohibited.
If you neglect this rule, there is a risk of unwanted health effects.
Experienced dermatologists and cosmetologists recommend to apply the ointment to the skin in Sunny days. The tool does not provides protection from ultraviolet radiation, and therefore there is a risk of pigmentation. Should not use during menstruation or during menopause, because there is a risk of the lesions.
Instructions for use of Radevit ointment from wrinkles
To cope with the wrinkles, the ointment should be applied to the skin daily. Before the procedure, you should take a bath or shower. It is desirable that after application it is completely absorbed. If there is excess skin need to blot with a napkin.
The rate of use of the drug is 45 days.
After that, experts advise to do on a week break. You can also reduce the use of the composition for 14 days. This will not prevent saturation of the skin with vitamin components.
Can apply on eye area
Radevit ointment from wrinkles under the eyes do not use. Since the composition of the product contains vitamin a, there is a risk of irritation to delicate skin. As a result, there is swelling, redness, lacrimation.
It is also important to note that the ointment can cause allergic reaction. The risk of unpleasant symptoms for sensitive skin are much higher.
Therefore before using the tool, make sure to do a test on Allergy.
Video: Important information
With prolonged use there is a risk of unwanted side effects.
These include the following:
- cheilitis – inflammation of the edges of the lips;
- dryness, redness and peeling of the skin;
- increase itching;
- swelling of the eyelids, lacrimation, conjunctivitis;
- clogging of the sebaceous glands;
- aggravation of acne, acne on the skin;
- hyperpigmentation of the skin – to prevent this complication, it is necessary to use sunscreen with a factor of at least SPF30;
- allergic reactions.
To prevent overdose of the medicine, you need to follow the instructions for its use. Experts do not recommend to apply the composition on large areas of skin.
To cope with the wrinkles, use Radevic only after consulting a doctor and tested for allergies.
To achieve the desired results, it is important to use this medicine:
- The rate of application shall not exceed 45 days.
- Apply the ointment to a thin layer to clean, steamed skin. Because this is recommended after a shower.
- If the skin remains surplus funds, careful movements they must be removed using a soft cloth.
- It is not necessary to use the tool longer than the time specified in the instructions. Otherwise there is a risk of overdose of vitamins that the epidermis will bring only harm.
- It is not recommended to put a day, since it contains no factors of protection from the sun. As a consequence, there is a risk of pigmentation.
- It is strictly forbidden to lubricate the tool eyelids and skin around the eyes. Vitamin a can cause irritation of these areas.
Photo: Before and after