Radio frequency lipoplasty (RF lipoplasty) — what is it, reviews, price and contraindications, photos before and after
External electrode conducts current from the inner, and the latter «pushes» the pulse under the skin, in the center of the body fat of the patient.
At the time of contact of fat cells start to melt and, thus, destroyed. The tools used in radiofrequency liposuction called Body Tite. Its main feature is that the energy that heats and destroys fat cells, while simultaneously more and tightens the skin.
The latter is due to the fact that radio frequency energy causes immediate contraction of the collagen fibers, which are located in the middle layer of the skin, called the dermis.
Fat removal with Body Tite
Radiofrequency assisted liposuction using the Body Tite device is the latest technology that combines the efficiency of plastic surgery with ease and comfort. By means of the apparatus Body Tite can get rid of excess fat in even the most remote places: on the thighs, stomach, arms, face, neck as well as tighten the skin. Thus it minimises the rehabilitation period and painful.
Developer and patent holder for the camera Body Tite – Israeli company Invasix Aesthetic Solutions. In our country this method has appeared recently, but quickly managed to gain popularity.
As with other liposuction methods, RF has its own characteristics:
- Minimal trauma. In contrast to classic liposuction, the patient does not receive multiple injuries, blood loss and the risk of postoperative infection and suppuration and scarring.
- High efficiency. One procedure can remove up to five liters of fat (for example, in the case of laser liposuction, a single session is removed not more than 0.5 liters of fat).
- The opportunity to work in the most inaccessible places. The device has special superfine tips for such areas as the face and neck.
- The effect of tightening the skin. Until recently it was believed that liposuction only serves to remove fat and lift is irrelevant, but the wireless option allows you to fight cellulite and sagging skin.
Video: RF liposuction
Features rf liposuction
The essence lies in the fact that the fat cells are destroyed by using radio waves, turn into a kind of emulsion, and then removed with a special vacuum. This procedure helps to get rid of cellulite, tighten the skin and create beautiful body contours.
Rf liposuction has great benefits: 1. Has the ability to heat large volumes of tissue with simultaneous coagulation of blood vessels. 2. Exercises control over the heated tissues and their resistance by direct temperature monitoring.
Applications and results
Allows to achieve good results, including:
- The elimination of folds and the shaping of contours.
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- The removal of excess fat deposits.
- Elimination of cellulite.
This liposuction technique is used on the following body areas:
- face, neck, decollete;
- hands, hands, knees, shins;
- the back and buttocks;
- the breast area.
The essence of the procedure
Session of radiofrequency liposuction lasts an hour and a half, depending on what kind of skin area you have to work. As anesthesia local anesthesia is used.
To ensure maximum safety, the machine is constantly under control and, if necessary, adjusts the temperature of the tissues, that allows to avoid burns.
Have Body Tite there are three types of nozzles, which differ in the diatreme and the size of the inner electrode and each of them is used for different parts of the body.
- The Eponymous Body Tite. It is used to remove fat in the most voluminous parts of the body: the hips, abdomen, back, buttocks.
- Neck Tite. Used for liposuction in the neck area, in particular, to remove the second chin.
- Face Tite. This is the thinnest nozzle which is used for correction of facial contours and rejuvenate. Uses of the eyelids, eyebrows, forehead, lips, cheeks and chin.
The rehabilitation period
The rehabilitation period after the procedure on the unit Body Tite is easy and painless. The patient can leave the clinic the same day, when he was made liposuction and the next to begin work.
The first two days are advised to wear special compression underwear, which captures the tissue and promotes rapid healing. During the following weeks this underwear is to be worn during the day (at night it can be removed).
The results of the procedure are noticeable immediately, but to feel the whole effect of liposuction will be after three or four months.
Any procedure has contraindications and radio frequency liposuction is no exception. To make it impossible in the following cases:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in acute viral diseases;
- at the time of exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs;
- diabetes in decompensated form;
- for tumors, tumors;
- for HIV, hepatitis b and C;
- in the presence of a pacemaker or internal defibrillator;
- in lupus;
- in the presence of hernias, disorders in the abdomen;
- intolerance to anesthesia;
- in cases where in the recent past was surgery.
As a result of the radiofrequency liposuction you may experience the following complications:
- the appearance of small wounds;
- small burns;
- painful feelings (this side effect occurs in a small percentage of patients, however, still not eliminated).
What combination of radiofrequency liposuction?
Radiofrequency liposuction goes well with the following procedures:
- Biorevitalization is an injection method of introducing active substances that improve the elasticity and rejuvenation of the face or body. The procedure uses medicines based on hyaluronic acid, i.e. the substances contained in human skin.
- Microcurrents – a procedure that has an impact current of midget amplitude to saturate the skin with vitamins, collagen and amino acids.
- Lymphatic drainage – a group of procedures that result in movement of stagnant lymph by active stimulation of the lymph vessels and nodes.
- Massage: normal and underwater.
Video: tightening of the skin on the body
The price of the procedure
The cost of the procedure depends on the amount of fat being removed and the treated area. Traditionally, the accepted unit of measure is the one area the size of 10X20 cm
The price of liposuction on the unit Bode Tite vary, but on average, the cost of processing one zone reaches 15,000 rubles. In some cases, radiofrequency liposuction can cost in 50000 rubles, therefore, to clarify the amount in advance.
|Radio frequency lifting||The cost of the procedure/./|
|Shoulders (20 min)||3 740р.|
|Belly (25 min)||3 960p.|
|Waist (25 min)||3 300r.|
|Buttocks (20 min)||2 420r.|
|Thighs (30 min)||3 960p.|
|Knees (10 min)||880р.|
|Brush (20 min)||880р.|
|Thermal Lifting (Face)|
|RF-lifting skin-shek (20 min)||3 300r.|
|Leather chin region) (10 min)||2 200R.|
|Face (eyes+forehead + cheeks with a chin region) (30 min)||5 390r.|
|Neck (20 min)||3 080р.|
|Décolleté (20 min)||3 080р.|
|RF-lifting skin-shek (20 min) (4 to 6 treatments)||3 140r.|
Frequently asked questions
What radio frequency is different from the classic?
The differences of these two procedures is sufficiently large, despite the fact that they both imply the same result. Unlike traditional liposuction, radiofrequency does not cause multiple injuries, moreover, blood loss of the patient are excluded. Consequently, reduced risk of complications, pain and rehabilitation.
How decreases the rehabilitation period?
The rehabilitation period after classic liposuction long enough. About two to four weeks go bruises and hematomas, sutures are removed only on the seventh day after surgery, and the recovery period lasts from a month or more. After radiofrequency liposuction, the patient can immediately go home and the next day to get to work and usual chores.
Can this method be suitable for removing large amounts of belly fat?
Radiofrequency liposuction is not a way of struggle against excess weight, it only corrects the contours of the body, so the question should be not about how to remove a greater amount of fat, and how to achieve the best option of all proportions. In addition, to remove more than five liters of fat during one procedure highly undesirable.
Opinions about how can be seen the results vary. So when the patient can fully assess the effect of the procedure?
A full recovery of the tissues in the human body and renewal of collagen structures takes at least three months. About this time, we can talk about the end result of liposuction.
How to speed up the process of healing and rehabilitation period?
For this purpose suitable treatments such as lymphatic drainage, massage and ultrasound.
What is the amount of fat you can remove?
Since liposuction is not a means to reduce total body weight, it is recommended to not remove more than five liters at a time. If this recommendation is ignored, all may result in severe consequences for the health of the patient. If a person needs to remove a greater amount of body fat, you need two or three treatments.
What is the temperature effects on the skin?
In the apparatus Body Tite, which is used in radiofrequency liposuction, provides control over temperature. Upon reaching the necessary numbers in the 38-40 degrees, it automatically shuts off, so apply a burn patient can not. Special temperature sensor is in contact with the tissues of the patient, which allows to keep the skin intact.
How to evaluate a lifting effect?
Clinical studies and statistics say that after liposuction the skin is reduced by 16% immediately after the procedure and 40% after a few weeks.
What problems can be solved by this method of liposuction?
First of all, this procedure helps to combat excessive fat. It also helps to tighten the skin and make it more elastic and healthy.
The before and after photos